AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought perhaps these two cars were seen on cameras, and LE wants to talk with both drivers to eliminate one, perhaps? Surely these criminals wouldn't have driven to the crime scene in two separate cars? But, then again...

What if they drove to the eventual crime scene with no intention to commit a crime?

ETA: I don't necessarily believe that, but it is possible.

Not sure how the quoting works... i clicked on the button... anyways my thoughts are “no guns found at the scene” can mean no random guns lying around at the initial investigation ... if someone broke into my house- LE or intruders wouldn’t find my guns either - at least not until they got into my safe and gun safe... not sure if it matters, but I’m sure after a few days they would be able to walk out with my guns too...

Thanks. When it says Monday does it mean yesterday or the day of the crime? Just like the ME's bag, I wonder why these items are being handled the way they are and I'm prone to think they are not evidence from the house. First of all, they are being loaded into a sedan parked on the road, not the evidence truck in the driveway. The items are being allowed to touch the ground, the car and the investigator's bodies/clothing. This is different from how they removed other evidence from the house. I think this might be their equipment. We know that they used a poll cam at the scene. Those long camo cases that look like gun cases may hold equipment like that or camera tripods. The rakes would be needed to sift through the leaves looking for evidence or to move leaves to reveal car tracks or foot prints. JMO.
I bet you are right on all counts.

Great find. Jumping off your post, I did some searching via Google, and IMO the bag looks pretty similar to this metal detector carrying case:
View attachment 152469
1616901 Garrett Soft Case, Universal Detector

View attachment 152471
Jayme Closs' neighbors heard two gunshots 20 minutes before 911 call was made | Daily Mail Online

As for the rakes, perhaps they were used by LE to aid in some additional searches around the property. MOO
Great sleuthing find !... Thank you for sharing it.

They’re one in the same.
Actually IMO this is not true. A person addicted to alcohol for instance exhibits different signs and behaviors than a person addicted to meth. Who in turn exhibits different behaviors and signs than someone addicted to cocaine who in turn exhibits different behaviors than someone addicted to heroin.
While the addiction element is the same, there is definitely a difference in behavior and physical symptoms depending on the drug one is addicted to. jmo

The stereotypical meth head is a gaunt, sunken-faced, rotten-toothed, pasty-faced, crack-lipped, oily-haired, incessant skin scratcher whether he or she is 18 or 80, whether he or she has a criminal history or not, or whether he or she used to have money (because rest assured, he doesn't any more!). In any case, it is a safe bet that he or she won't be cruising around in a (minimum) $20k car.

JMO.

You would be very surprised.

Great find. Jumping off your post, I did some searching via Google, and IMO the bag looks pretty similar to this metal detector carrying case:
View attachment 152469

View attachment 152471
Jayme Closs' neighbors heard two gunshots 20 minutes before 911 call was made | Daily Mail Online

As for the rakes, perhaps they were used by LE to aid in some additional searches around the property. MOO
This is why I'm skeptical where the DM is concerned. I posted about this article since the neighbors seem to have given a -direct interview. Thanks for your find about the bag. I agree with your explanation regarding the rakes.

View attachment 152469

View attachment 152471

You are amazing Rainynights! That is exactly what that case is IMO.
So glad you are here. Keep sleuthing with us. :)

Thank you for time and effort to gather this compilation. It helps us understand the mindset and patterns of behavior evidenced in the past.
Several Websleuther-posts here have mentioned they are feeling the same "vibe".
Scary.

Not sure how the quoting works... i clicked on the button... anyways my thoughts are “no guns found at the scene” can mean no random guns lying around at the initial investigation ... if someone broke into my house- LE or intruders wouldn’t find my guns either - at least not until they got into my safe and gun safe... not sure if it matters, but I’m sure after a few days they would be able to walk out with my guns too...

Bold by Me (BBM): To quote, click "quote" then "reply". The text will appear in your reply box. :)

:) Welcome to Websleuths, Hexe7! :)

I'm sure law enforcement has an idea if she has/ had a boyfriend if they looked at any family computer, analyzing cell phone records, and interviewing her friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay