AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seems to me that honing in on 2 specific cars is on purpose. I'm thinking that every time they saw one on camera, they saw the other in close proximity, which would be a rather remarkable coincidence. Not an impossible coincidence, of course, but it would be remarkable.

JMO.

Deleted

1) Neither of those vehicle types would likely be driven by the stereotypical meth head.
2) Neither of those vehicle types would likely be utilized by the typical home invader.

We're all probably going to be pretty shocked when we find out what went down. Seems like it could be a bit more intimate now than random, FWIW.

JMO.
I agree with you. In the end I believe we will see just how personal this crime is.

Sorry ladies and gents I have missed a lot today. I have been tied up with the Samantha Sperry case. Not on here but I’m real life. All I know is about the search tomorrow and now something about them looking for 2 cars of interest? I will go back over the threads but if there is anything of major importance feel free to fill me in.
Thanks!
O/T. Is there any update you can add to her thread? I hope she can be found soon.

Agreed but if one of the 2 types( Ford/ Acura OR Dodge) vehicles is involved, then it's 50/50 that's it's a black Ford Edge. Knowing that there are 2 Ford Edges' registered to nearby sex offenders is definately worth looking into.

The stereotypical meth head is a gaunt, sunken-faced, rotten-toothed, pasty-faced, crack-lipped, oily-haired, incessant skin scratcher whether he or she is 18 or 80, whether he or she has a criminal history or not, or whether he or she used to have money (because rest assured, he doesn't any more!). In any case, it is a safe bet that he or she won't be cruising around in a (minimum) $20k car.

JMO.
I spend every day with addicts. You couldn’t be more wrong. Imo

My hope for a positive turn tomorrow would be this. On the search Jamey’s cell phone is located. A forensic examination of said phone reveals photos from a suspect. In those photos is a shiny muscle car meant to impress a girl. A sad attempt by a sick person. One that will tighten a noose and lead to an arrest and resolution. I am praying for Jamey daily!

I wish I could, but I’m on my iPad and the pic is in the Mail Online app. Not sure how to do that!

ETA: I figured it out.

Jayme Closs' neighbors heard two gunshots 20 minutes before 911 call

Jayme Closs' neighbors heard two gunshots 20 minutes before 911 call was made | Daily Mail Online

Thanks. When it says Monday does it mean yesterday or the day of the crime? Just like the ME's bag, I wonder why these items are being handled the way they are and I'm prone to think they are not evidence from the house. First of all, they are being loaded into a sedan parked on the road, not the evidence truck in the driveway. The items are being allowed to touch the ground, the car and the investigator's bodies/clothing. This is different from how they removed other evidence from the house. I think this might be their equipment. We know that they used a pole cam at the scene. Those long camo cases that look like gun cases may hold equipment like that or camera tripods. The rakes would be needed to sift through the leaves looking for evidence or to move leaves to reveal car tracks or foot prints. JMO.

ETA: Rainynights has ID'd the camo case as a metal detector case: AMBER ALERT - WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #10
So I'm going with-- this is the investigators' equipment.

Last edited:
But it seems to me like someone would know about a boyfriend if she had one.I'm sure they have checked with her family/close friends and internet use.

I don't know. However, just reading about an interview the neighbors gave to the DM. In the article a picture is shown of LE and some things they took from the home today: "what appeared to be a rifle bag, a rake, and several duffel (their spelling) sized bags."

Great find. Jumping off your post, I did some searching via Google, and IMO the bag looks pretty similar to this metal detector carrying case:
1616901_camo_bag_lg.jpg
1616901 Garrett Soft Case, Universal Detector

daily-mail.png
Jayme Closs' neighbors heard two gunshots 20 minutes before 911 call was made | Daily Mail Online

As for the rakes, perhaps they were used by LE to aid in some additional searches around the property. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14