AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not going to get too wrapped up in these cars without more info. We could go round and round re: these cars for months. Were they the only cars driving near the Closs home around midnight to 1am? Which direction from the house? Maybe there is something to them, maybe not.

Agreed. It's more likely that these vehicles were the only vehicles that passed a camera around the time of crime. But if they fleed using the woods and to the railroad tracks as mentioned before, the vehicles dont matter.

I suspect whoever owns the charger will at least be turned in or will check in with authorities to let them know he or she was coming through at that time. And the black suv is different. So many of those vehicles around. They will probably get multiple reports on that, but that doesn't mean it was connected. Unless the home had a security camera or someone with a dash cam went by the house and recorded them there, the importance of the vehicles could be over blown. Still it's a lead and who knows, maybe the drivers could have seen something.

As for the search tomorrow, I've been wondering. Is it possible her phone was tossed out in that area and the cell phone company can only narrow down the last ping to a couple miles. Maybe that's what they are searching for? The police wouldn't comment on her phone, which leads me to believe it's key evidence that hasn't been recovered. I think they're looking for it tomorrow.

I could see a meth head driving a Dodge that is challenged to be roadworthy, but not a Dodge Challenger.

JMO.

Yah a meth head wouldn't have a Dodge Challenger long. He would sell it. But someone at the top of the meth trade (who doesn't take the meth himself) could definitely have one. But those people usually don't get their hands dirty.

<modsnip - quoted post has been removed>
I couldn’t understand why there were no searches on Tuesday the day after her disappearance

Were there and i missed it?
Not sure! I know they had one search with only 100 people. But I don't see why they didn't have this huge search right away anyways!

I've looked to see if this has already been asked...but can't catch up. Did the Closs family own guns? If so, are any missing?
I don't know. However, just reading about an interview the neighbors gave to the DM. In the article a picture is shown of LE and some things they took from the home today: "what appeared to be a rifle bag, a rake, and several duffel (their spelling) sized bags."

Why do many of these have no charge stated?

ETA: This should have quoted the link to the last 7 days arrest record.

The arrest warrant could be sealed. Or they could be deciding what charges to bring but after a couple of days if they were appointed counsel they would ask for a habeus writ to either charge 'em or let 'em go.

These points are snipped from WS mod Whiskers16 outstanding informational recap at the head of the thread (many thanks, W16!).

It interests me that with a lot of apparent firepower, the killer(s) didn't shoot the dog. Was it hiding, or did JS beg for the killer(s) to spare it, or was the dog known to the killer(s)? Was JS in the habit of taking the dog out for walks away from the house, where someone she might have mistaken as a friend/boyfriend might have been nice to the dog as part of grooming JS?
What do the numbers in brackets mean?

I've looked to see if this has already been asked...but can't catch up. Did the Closs family own guns? If so, are any missing?
It has been stated that no guns were found in the home. It also has been stated that JC was an avid hunter so that seems odd to me not having at least a shot gun in the home.

Nothing has been stated other than mentions that the dad hunts. This pic is also a big “maybe”.

Attachments

• 76AC82DE-47F0-44ED-BB49-4B9ACF61E781.jpeg
    76AC82DE-47F0-44ED-BB49-4B9ACF61E781.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 284
I could see a meth head driving a Dodge that is challenged to be roadworthy, but not a Dodge Challenger.

JMO.
Earnest Hargon drove a 1974 Corvette to kill Michael and Rebecca Hargon and their 4 year old son. He was a truck driver meth addict. He used the car to transport Michael's body with injured Rebecca and the 4 year old on top of the body 100 miles in the passenger seat.

Found another Registerd CHILD sex offender in the area who has 2011 BLACK FORD EDGE. He was convicted out of state but now lives in the are. <modsnip - discussing tip>
We can’t talk about registered sex offenders? They’re registered sex offenders for a reason, so the public can be aware. Can we at least discuss one with a black Ford Edge? I won’t push the issue, just thought I’d ask once.
Speaking of sex offenders, there are 17 registered sex offenders in Barron, WI with the charge sexual assault of a child. There’s one with possession of child *advertiser censored* and one charred with child enticement ??

Reading that Daily Mail article of the neighbors' interview and wandering how does one hear two shots - and only two shots - at 12:30, and a call to 911 from the phone of one of the purported deceased victims of said shots doesn't go out until 20 minutes later? Not only that, but 20 minutes purportedly go by after they shoot and kill the parents before they leave with Jayme? And on top of that, LE's logs talks about multiple spent casings lying around, and I doubt they were only referring to just two.

Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member