AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been stated that no guns were found in the home. It also has been stated that JC was an avid hunter so that seems odd to me not having at least a shot gun in the home.
Not directed at you only, Mandie, but it'd help if all posters would avoid using the passive. In this instance, who is the subject of these statements? ;o)

We can’t talk about registered sex offenders? They’re registered sex offenders for a reason, so the public can be aware. Can we at least discuss one with a black Ford Edge? I won’t push the issue, just thought I’d ask once.
Speaking of sex offenders, there are 17 registered sex offenders in Barron, WI with the charge sexual assault of a child. There’s one with possession of child *advertiser censored* and one charred with child enticement ??

Have they been named by LE or MSM? If not, no.

I think, in 2018, you can't ascribe a certain vehicle to anyone. The opiod and heroin and meth epidemic is hitting hard everywhere; and the idea of what a typical addict looks like, drives, career, is out the window.
Yeh. I was just replying to someone who said it wouldn’t be a typical car owned by a meth head.

An orange charger, imho, is a car used to impress people. or try to. Was it's intent to impress a 13 year old girl? just thinking aloud
I liked it to being a college student or friend of perhaps visiting/partying on weekends. College of Wisconsin- Barron County. MOO

These points are snipped from WS mod Whiskers16 outstanding informational recap at the head of the thread (many thanks, W16!).

It interests me that with a lot of apparent firepower, the killer(s) didn't shoot the dog. Was it hiding, or did JS beg for the killer(s) to spare it, or was the dog known to the killer(s)? Was JS in the habit of taking the dog out for walks away from the house, where someone she might have mistaken as a friend/boyfriend might have been nice to the dog as part of grooming JS?

Not directed at you only, Mandie, but it'd help if all posters would avoid using the passive. In this instance, who is the subject of these statements? ;o)

In the beginning of these threads there has been discussion of no weapons being found in the home. If i have time i will look back and post. <mod edit - fix broken quote>

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen several people mention that the neighbors said one of sounds they heard sounded like a car backfiring. I have not seen this anywhere, only that the second shot was louder than the first. Is there a link to this information about the sound of a car backfiring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay