AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone happen to have both of the guys addresses who were marked as POI at the A&W station?

Search address and the trailer park address.

I'm going to see if the vehicle is tied to them and any potential other name and address. I need both addresses, pls

Please help me here. Were there poi at the A & W station?
Do you have a link? Has the Sheriff named someone as a poi?

Do we know if the front door was the only point of forced entry?

The only information we have from LE is that the front door was kicked in and James was shot at the door. I don't see any evidence to suggest that there was another point of entry, but obviously, I can't say that with any degree of certainty.

I am curious on how the door was kicked in. There is the ouside glass door and then the exterior wooden door which is covered by the exterior glass door.

How would one hold open the glass door and get enough momentum to kick in the solid wooden door? The door itself was broken . Not the frame. A wooden door that looks about

Why did they tie her up? What did they want?
IF they did tie her up ( speculation only) maybe they never intended shooting her but she put up such a struggle that they ended up killing her. I'm not sure of that part of the theory, although all the rest is along the same lines as what I think happened. Maybe Denise or Jayme used the chair to throw towards the perp or even hit him with it. Jmo

Thank you for this.. gives me questions about the phones .. it has Denise listed number and the 911 call came from another number on that page where dispatch wrote report and that’s not listed or is it just blacked out on the front page.. did anyone notice that as well?
It lists everyone involved in the call. The dog was taken to Denise's brother's home, that's why he was listed. I'm not sure about the phone number? I'll have to look.

Please help me here. Were there poi at the A & W station?
Do you have a link? Has the Sheriff named someone as a poi?

These are the two from the Cenex encounter reported by Radar, the A & W is attached to the gas station.

I don't think anything official has been said, all just speculation at this point.

Does anyone know or have heard of what was in the suitcase?

I do not think this is correct.

I do,not think the orange circled house is their house

If you go to the actual map website and double click on the house I cirled in red, you will see a pop-up showing that the property is owned by Thomas A. and Joan M. Smrekar.

Did the neighbors see lights on before the shots? It is even more unlikely that someone would force their way into the house with multiple people when you can see that they are possibly all awake. In situations like that they usually surprise them while they are asleep so they don't fight back as quickly. Usually they go for the adult males first.

I think this was how poi comment started. Jkloc was not intending to state they had a poi in custody, but that they may have talked to one of the car owners ...?
By stating "they have poi now" some of us thought the meaning to be that someone is in custody, but that is not the case.

Hope that helped and I am understanding the flow correctly.
I apologize if my comment was taking that way. I was responding to the poster asking if they have poi's now? Again i apology for leading people astray.

The term caretaker could simply be that her aunt may have been receiving state funds, and they are referred to as caretakers as opposed to babysitter? She provided after school care and maybe some meals?
I think she was just someone who cared for Jayme, possibly giving her rides to and from activities, when both parents were working. The term caretaker was used instead of baby sitter simply because of her age, imo. I have seen paperwork for school and other activities asking who the primary caretaker is. I don't think it implies anything other than it was someone who was in charge of her care when both parents were not available. Someone figured out that it was her aunt, but I'm not sure where this came from. Jmo
But what/where is the source that her aunt was the caretaker? This is what Dum-Dum Sucker provided as the source of this information but I still have not seen a link to a LE or MSM source. Have you?
AMBER ALERT - WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #7
\
snipped

Great insight, OBE. What is the chair evidence? Isn't there a picture of the chair floating around?
AMBER ALERT - WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #3

The only information we have from LE is that the front door was kicked in and James was shot at the door. I don't see any evidence to suggest that there was another point of entry, but obviously, I can't say that with any degree of certainty.

The main reason I asked that question was to entertain the theory of multiple assailants, one kicking in the front door to make noise and the other(s) coming in the back or through a window.

Can someone enlighten me as to why LE divulging the location of the wife's body may compromise their investigation, but releasing the location of the husband's body won't?

"IF" DC was tied to the ONLY piece of furniture that we saw being carried from the crime scene, it would be pertinent to keep this information close to the vest (JMO). To release her body location (still tied to the chair and shot in the head) would be unwise, to say the least. All MOO.

Would love to verify that they are or are not still looking for those two cars as described by Sheriff Fitzgerald? I am not on Facebook, so I can see the post is still up, but cannot read any comments.

I have just checked the Barron County Sheriff’s Facebook page and the most recent communication from them and as of 10:05 am today THEY HAVE NOT INDICATED they have a person of interest.

Please link sources before posting false info or rumors. Here is the Barron County’s Sherrif’s page.

http://barronsheriff.org/

Or you can check their page on Facebook

*edited to fix typo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads