AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Your’s is correct. The other one has that house circled as Closs. The Closs house is to the right.

I believe you may have misread my description of the original map.

The whole Closs property is highlighted in orange.

The Smrekar's house is circled in red.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181024-082454_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181024-082454_Chrome.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 28
Th

“They have” indicates a fact is coming. After the fact is stated, then a link to the fact needs to be provided.
Respectfully. M.
I said they because I was having a conversation between two people. I was asking him not the rest of the room. That's why I responded to him

It lists everyone involved in the call. The dog was taken to Denise's brother's home, that's why he was listed. I'm not sure about the phone number? I'll have to look.
It’s On the 3rd page on the bottom..

Don't want to get in any trouble by bringing up another case, but this reminds me a LOT of the Keddie cabin murders. In that one, a family in a rural setting was annihilated in one night. A person (or multiple people) broke in on the inhabitants and killed most of the family in there. Three of the young boys were left alive and the daughter's body was taken by the perp. (Her body was found 3 years later.) They were all killed in brutal ways. The crime remains unsolved.

I feel like if they're holding back certain info at this point then it's for a very good reason. I feel bad for Jayme.

I’m thinking that if it was someone who wanted Jayme for child trafficking purposes they are easier ways to procure a victim.
Also if this is someone who is out to kill the parents, why not wait till everyone is asleep, 1 bedroom 2 victims. No mess no fuss. Easy scene to control.
To show your face or make a big dramatic scene, it feels a lot more personal. I want you to know who I am and what I’m doing.
That doesn’t scream random to me.

MUCH easier. Trafficking victims are most commonly runaways that traffickers have lured away or kids who don't have must of a support system and find their way into the hands of the wrong people. This was too much trouble for traffickers to go to.

I am curious what parents might do if they were in the situation that jaymes’ parents were in - something made dad go to the front door late at night - he’s shot and mom and Jayme hear this? What did they do? LE hasn’t given any information about the inside of the house (or anything found outside) why no details ? I think I would grab my child and run to a back entrance - away from the gunshot? Hard to say as I’ve never been in that situation But knowing where DC was found may be a clue they just aren’t willing to share IMO

Hello. Long time lurker first time poster. I have been watching a lot of past news coverage on youtube. Just a couple of things that I have notices that I would like to point out.
In the first video at the :34 mark, the reporter is at the neighbors house and then she shows the distance to where the Closs house is. I know a lot of maps have been posted here but I just wanted to post so you can see an actual view from the ground.

In the second video, at the :34 mark, you can see an actual shot of the doorway from the side deck. As stated above, I have been watching a lot of videos this morning and this was the first with a shot from that doorway/patio. In the videos I've been watching from the first day investigators were on the scene, there was a lot of people going in and out of this door and a lot of people standing on the deck looking at evidence and what not.
Yes, I also recall a picture with several people looking down towards the left of that door.

Hello. Long time lurker first time poster. I have been watching a lot of past news coverage on youtube. Just a couple of things that I have notices that I would like to point out.
In the first video at the :34 mark, the reporter is at the neighbors house and then she shows the distance to where the Closs house is. I know a lot of maps have been posted here but I just wanted to post so you can see an actual view from the ground.

In the second video, at the :34 mark, you can see an actual shot of the doorway from the side deck. As stated above, I have been watching a lot of videos this morning and this was the first with a shot from that doorway/patio. In the videos I've been watching from the first day investigators were on the scene, there was a lot of people going in and out of this door and a lot of people standing on the deck looking at evidence and what not.

Welcome, thanks for sharing! I am intrigued by the first video shot of the doorway. You can briefly see inside and there are red and white somethings in the background. Are those evidence markers?

Edit: around the :31 second mark, I tried to add image let me know if it doesn't work

Attachments

• closshousedoorway.png
    closshousedoorway.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 49
Did the neighbors see lights on before the shots? It is even more unlikely that someone would force their way into the house with multiple people when you can see that they are possibly all awake. In situations like that they usually surprise them while they are asleep so they don't fight back as quickly. Usually they go for the adult males first.
The neighbors were in bed. There are trees between the houses.
MOO

What if the problem was about Jayme and the killer went out to their vehicle and came back with the gun? Kill dad who is still at the door then go after mom and get Jayme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo