AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most areas have an appraisal database that shows the layout of the home. I can't seem to find one for WI, anyone else have any luck? I found the register of deeds, but none of the docs have any layout of the home on them.
I looked as well and couldn't find a layout.

does anyone think its odd that after almost 10 days, there have been no spotting of her or the vehicles in question? Does that mean that they are holed up somewhere, which if that is the case then this is premeditated?

Theory:

Police seemed to still think James was a suicide. Why is that? It seems they thought so til they found Denise and didn't find a gun. I'm guessing they thought that because of where the bullet(s) entered his person. EG: a suicidal person doesn't shoot himself in the leg or the arm... he shoots himself by eating a bullet, or head shot (right?). :(

Welcome, thanks for sharing! I am intrigued by the first video shot of the doorway. You can briefly see inside and there are red and white somethings in the background. Are those evidence markers?

Edit: around the :31 second mark, I tried to add image let me know if it doesn't work

From watching all the video's out there, does anyone feel as if they gave the side deck more focus then the front? Just wondering everyone's views.

Maybe it wasn’t a high powered gun. Handgun vs shotgun. I don’t think multiple rounds would be needed with a shotgun, especially at close range
Depends on the ammo. Bird shot would tear you up but not necessarily do serious damage.

If the suitcase was of evidentiary value, wouldn't it be bagged and tagged? But it wasn't... at least not bagged, so unsure if it was part of the evidence or not....
Yes I edited my post to ask if the suitcase looked like it had a tag on it.I'm sorry.I should have said that in my post.I'm just curious to see a picture of the suitcase.

does anyone think its odd that after almost 10 days, there have been no spotting of her or the vehicles in question? Does that mean that they are holed up somewhere, which if that is the case then this is premeditated?

I think that's probably the case. But, if they are holed up somewhere, they gotta show themselves or their cars eventually.

I’m thinking that if it was someone who wanted Jayme for child trafficking purposes they are easier ways to procure a victim.
Also if this is someone who is out to kill the parents, why not wait till everyone is asleep, 1 bedroom 2 victims. No mess no fuss. Easy scene to control.
To show your face or make a big dramatic scene, it feels a lot more personal. I want you to know who I am and what I’m doing.
That doesn’t scream random to me.
I have been wondering if the human trafficking angle is part of a working theory. I check the DOJ "Justice News" page and the "Offices of the United States Attorneys" quite often just to see what AG Sessions DOJ is getting done. It has been rather remarkable the volume of human trafficking cases there have been and the number of people rescued since the Trump Administration has been sworn in. Additionally the drug trafficking offense convictions are also up significantly. Both of these must be putting great pressure on suppliers.

Justice News

News

No blood seen on the storm door - how far in to the house did the perp get before shooting James? Had to be James backing up as perp advancing!
That would seem to be the case, since only his feet were seen to be out of the door. I wonder how many feet away he would have to be for the blood not to get on the door. Wouldn't it spray in the other direction, towards the inside of the house?

It has been rather remarkable the volume of human trafficking cases there have been and the number of people rescued since the Trump Administration has been sworn in. Additionally the drug trafficking offense convictions are also up significantly. Both of these must be putting great pressure on suppliers.

Agreed shurlokt .... i would think that a main attribute in supplying human trafficking victims would be stealth and not drawing the attention of the police, fbi and world media. This human trafficking scenario doesn’t fit at all IMO

Because, IMO, not due to anything that's been said by LE at this time, but because Denise was said to be in the home, there's a high chance that there was sexual assault in the victimology. That's not something usually released when the daughter is still missing and could possibly still be alive, I don't think.
I believe it would not extend her chance of survival at all.

I hope this makes sense. I know what I mean. It's like not saying " kidnapped" but " endangered missing". They want to use the LEAST INFLAMMATORY terms possible for that slim chance that Jayme is alive so the abductor doesn't panic and kill her.

We know the chances are high that at some point, when the autopsies are completed, we will know more of what happened to each parent. If I was holding the press conference and was asked the question about where Denise was found, and what was believed to have happened inside the house prior to James's arrival and the progression to gunshots, I'd say: " There's time for this info to be told, and it will be forthcoming as soon as the forensic autopsies are concluded and correlated with our crime scene processing data, but now, they are looking for the little girl first and foremost".

I was firmly in the camp of Jayme being the target. Once Mark Fuhrman said he felt it was Denise I have really been wondering about his reasons. I feel like he would not put something out there unless he had some good reasons. Then I read @SeekingJana 's comment answering someone else about why they might be keeping Denise's body location undisclosed. If this case gets solved and closed and we are able to see the facts and autopsy reports we may well find that a sexual assault in the home might be the insider info MF had.

I still can't get my head around taking Jayme if she wasn't the target but it may have been her close resemblance to her mother making her a younger more compliant version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoTX local