AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The number they have listed for Denise on the front page is the same number they have on the bottom of page 3. I must not be seeing it?
Sorry... yes now I see it. Don’t know why I didn’t see that last night! Too much reading I guess. Thanks.

I looked as well and couldn't find a layout.

closs-10.jpg

That photo has the front towards the bottom of the photo. Note a vent or fan at the upper left (left rear room). Kitchen? And a vent near the right end close to the peak of the roof, but on the rear half. Bathroom? Obviously, the front left must be the living room (entrance plus large windows).

That leaves a kitchen and bedrooms, I guess. The two front rooms (right of the door) could certainly be bedrooms. And it's pretty common for a kitchen to be next to a dining room, so around the rear middle?

Thank you. Yes there is a photo where the police are removing a wooden chair which looks like a dining room chair.

I think they had Denise bound to this chair.

911 call traced to phone of missing Wisconsin girl's mother, authorities say - CNN

Here's some still images of the chair that I enhanced/sharpened so that you can see the two ties/rope in that back of the chair, and what I believe to be damage to the front left or "splinters/splintered wood". You'll note that the "splinters" are broken and not continuous like the tie in back right. I reviewed the CNN HD video frame by frame again with a fresh set of eyes. What struck me about the video a few days later, that I hadn't realized previously is that the knot in the rear left seems "backwards" (if that makes sense) from what you could tie with the two standard cushion ties that are attached to the cushion (see attached image). The knot also seems less "decorative" than the typical cushion tie methods. It appears to be tied with a knot similar to a standard "fisherman's knot" (I'm an avid fisherman, and was fishing in the area the day of the crime). I also noticed that the strings/rope/ties are discolored or dirty, and seem disproportionate to the size of chair, meaning the tag ends are far too long to secure a standard cushion tightly. The rope in the rear right is about half the length of the chair leg. Which if you theorize that LE cut a cushion off from those tag ends, it would be far too long to secure a cushion neatly.

Upon further review, I've modified my position to believe that this video evidence is definitely inconclusive, but it's possible that someone could have been tied to the chair using the ropes/ties shown. It's also still possible that the Closs family just had cushions tied to the chair using a less common fishing style knot, and we can't really inspect it close enough to make an accurate determination.

chair_ties.jpg Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 10.11.21 AM copy.jpg Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 10.22.16 AM.jpg

I am curious on how the door was kicked in. There is the ouside glass door and then the exterior wooden door which is covered by the exterior glass door.

How would one hold open the glass door and get enough momentum to kick in the solid wooden door? The door itself was broken . Not the frame. A wooden door that looks about

Why did they tie her up? What did they want?

If it’s the photo I believe it is, thise May be cushion ties. Unless there is a strong method to secure something to the Cairo I don’t believe those ties would be strong enough to secure a person.

Don't want to get in any trouble by bringing up another case, but this reminds me a LOT of the Keddie cabin murders. In that one, a family in a rural setting was annihilated in one night. A person (or multiple people) broke in on the inhabitants and killed most of the family in there. Three of the young boys were left alive and the daughter's body was taken by the perp. (Her body was found 3 years later.) They were all killed in brutal ways. The crime remains unsolved.

I feel like if they're holding back certain info at this point then it's for a very good reason. I feel bad for Jayme.

Best comparison yet IMO

If the suitcase was of evidentiary value, wouldn't it be bagged and tagged? But it wasn't... at least not bagged, so unsure if it was part of the evidence or not....
I believe it was the Medical Examiners bag. Only LE would be removing evidence. Also the way she is letting it sway all over and then drops it to the ground is not the way one would handle evidence. Imo

Yes I edited my post to ask if the suitcase looked like it had a tag on it.I'm sorry.I should have said that in my post.I'm just curious to see a picture of the suitcase.
I spent considerable time looking at the suitcase video and I think it might be a travel hand sanitizer thing you can connect to a backpack. Certainly MOO

I am very interested in internet activity. I would be interested to see who had been viewing Jayme's accounts, or pictures she or her parents may have posted. I suspect she was the object of desire to someone. I attempted to do a facial recognition search to include NSFW sites, but I couldn't get it to work. The perp could be living in the analog world and not have done any cyberstalking, but I would find it somewhat unusual.

I'm looking at the weekly roster now... what strikes ya'll as most interesting?

Why is Denise’s brother on this report/call log?: http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/barron+county+call+log.pdf
[/QUOTE]
This is all so hard, what with LE playing close to the proverbial vest and our
inability to speculate or cast aspersions.
Any fam member would call for an update I would think. S may have caught word LE wanted any info that could prove helpful. Strange that his car looks similar to Challenger of interest, but I am sure they’ve ruled it out just like the one belonging to the employee at Jennie-O.

The woman who talked to a strange man (talking about bodies) at Cenex in a lg blk SUV is concerning. Impetus for LE’s interest in large blk SUV? [Source: recent poster who linked Radar Online article]
For neighbors to hear would be pretty loud.

Funeral services set for slain Wisconsin couple whose daughter is still missing
James Closs, who was raised in Ladysmith, was described in the obituary as a passionate Green Bay Packers and Wisconsin Badgers fan who was fond of recounting his own "glory days" as a high school athlete.

Denise Closs, born in Chippewa Falls, loved tending to flowers, feeding her birds and "helping everyone, any way she could," the obituary read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett