AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad they sent fresh pairs of eyes in to take another look. I do wonder who's mattress they took and why the nightstand. Maybe they found something in or on the nightstand/mattress that needs further testing. I found this website on Evidence Collection Guidelines. It was interesting, not sure if it will be helpful to anyone but heres the link:

Evidence Collection Guidelines

Or it could be the mattress was Jayme's, and they're looking for other DNA on it that might have been left prior to that night. (For potential suspect pool.)

I gave the idea which no one seems to like that perhaps Jayme was seen while waiting for the bus or getting on the bus. I wonder if someone waited with her for the bus in the AM.

There are 6000 plus cars that go on that road. They must stop behind the bus. That would give them plenty of time to observe her everyday.

But with so many cars passing by,they cannot stop and get her

We’ve also learned more about a strange conversation a woman had with a man 2 weeks before Jayme’s disappearance... she’s reported her tip to investigators.

FBI announces reward, family of Jayme Closs speaks in Wednesday press conference

FBI announces reward, family of Jayme Closs speaks in Wednesday press conference

Christina Palladino on Twitter
OK I'm missing something here. What the hell does the first part of that Tweet have to do with anything? A woman had a strange conversation with a man. How is this newsworthy? What was strange about it? Why is this possibly related to Jayme's case? What woman and what man? Adults? Or was the woman younger?

Like all of you I'm hoping it's something that can be investigated and followed but at the moment there is zero data here that makes this newsworthy.

I respectfully diagree. The video camera is selectively focusing on the mattress, which makes all of the leaves in the foreground closer to the camera go out of focus (blurry). You'll notice the leaves in the other part of the image have the same brownish/blurry quality as the areas of the mattress that appeared as "stains".
JMO
When a person dies at home and there are body fluids and blood left at the scene it is a biohazard and that mattress would be in a biohazard bag not carried out like that.
I personally removed a mattress and blankets from a scene, no bag and I was not part of the Biohazard team, the ME was very upset with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl