AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can’t get over how brazen it is; you learn your coworkers were murdered and their child kidnapped and your first thought is: lemme break in and try on all her clothes and see if we’re the same size?!

That is not normal thinking.

That is a very imbalanced priority/reward v. risk process.

That is either a red flag of a past or future.

I hope Jennie O does their own evaluation into a crime against the estate of two long, well-loved and deceased team workers.

IF this person is a drug addict, maybe someone paid him to get her clothes.........just a thought.

IF this person is a drug addict, maybe someone paid him to get her clothes.........just a thought.
This guy has a pattern of behavior that indicates some sort of fetish for the clothes of teen girls.

You’d have a point of this was his first instance of doing something like this.

It wasn’t though, this was for him.

Last edited:
The following was written on a wall in a Nazi German prison camp. In light of the Synagogue slayings, and in times like these this thought comes to mind:
I believe in the sun
even when it is not shining.
I believe in love
even when I don't feel it.
I believe in God,
even when He is silent.​

This guy has a pattern of behavior that indicates some sort of fetish for the clothes of teen girls.

You’d have a point of this was his first instance of doing something like this.

It wasn’t though. This was for him.

I think so. I look at eyes, and they don’t evenly mesh. He may be more of a person with a disability who didn’t get the right sort of help.

Goodnight, all. Hope we have better news on this case tomorrow!

A little off thread question for veterans:

I know there’s no “usual” but how long do you follow cases before there is some kind of break? How often do you check daily?

I haven’t followed very many this closely.

Jmo the clothes thief would have just taken stuff when he was there killing people, if he were so inclined...

Also, OT but my nerdiest niece who is now of age, recently confessed some of her doings as a young teen...shocking, really, to hear from her of all people, though not really. She is of the computer age and is now a highly educated professional but still managed to find some pretty scary websites online that she frequented...while doing “homework” or staying with friends etc...she did not have her own phone but plenty of access to phones of her friends.

A little off thread question for veterans:

I know there’s no “usual” but how long do you follow cases before there is some kind of break? How often do you check daily?

I haven’t followed very many this closely.
It varies, because each case is unique. I’m a complete news junkie so I check for updates all the time. Twitter is great for that if you have a reliable source.

I can say that I’ve never seen a case with these particular elements, and never encountered one that has me so utterly confused.

Do you mean 411? I don’t think so, and can’t precisely remember where I saw it. It was south after the TN/GA line, and it was going north when it got stuck. May have been closer to Battlefield Parkway. Hope that helps, and will point out, it is probably nothing, but did turn it in. Everything helps, and hope I did my due diligence here.

Georgia 511

Ga511.org is the DOT map/camera system for the state. It’s great!
I’ll look tomorrow online - too dark now-and see if there’s a camera. I think Ringgold has 2 exits.
Glad you reported it. You just never know.

I don’t see a lot of those cars in Atlanta and I see lots and lots of traffic.
JMO <modsnip - fix quote>

Last edited by a moderator:
It varies, because each case is unique. I’m a complete news junkie so I check for updates all the time. Twitter is great for that if you have a reliable source.

I can say that I’ve never seen a case with these particular elements, and one that has me so utterly confused.

I do love me some Twitter. I’ve only followed a few cases, but this one has my heart. I worry and hope for a miracle. I just wasn’t sure if it’s “normal” to know so little after two weeks.

I do love me some Twitter. I’ve only followed a few cases, but this one has my heart. I worry and hope for a miracle. I just wasn’t sure if it’s “normal” to know so little after two weeks.
Yes, that is normal. The first case I really followed on here was the Mollie Tibbetts one. That went weeks before police caught a break.

That one was pretty cut and dry for me. I knew she had been kidnapped and killed.

The only question I had was if she knew her assailant or not.

Of course, she didn’t.

It was not easy to prove where one was, back then.

I don't recall what the task force ever said about truly clearing Gary Ridgeway but he was not so "cleared" that they excluded his DNA from testing when it finally became available to prove he was the killer. I really don't know what is real with JC's case anymore but I'd never put it past LE to say someone was cleared for strategic purposes even if they were not. I actually hope that is the case here. At least we'd have a lead. Jmo.

ETA: Deleted double quote

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members