AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if she is alive, someone is able to clothe her.
Makes me believe that a woman is somehow involved.
Surely people are talking amongst themselves in the area. There's always that person in every area that everyone suspects, but no one will say it outloud because the person is THAT crazy, that they too fear them.
Moo
I’m not so sure. The longer this goes on, the more inclined I am to believe that this crime was perpetrated by someone far outside their circle, perhaps completely unknown to any of them.

I don’t see a woman being involved, although anything is possible.

Clothing is easy to obtain, and it just needs to keep her warm, wherever she is.

I fear she is dead though.

I hope that this is the break they need. He may be innocent, but I am leaning towards he knows someone who has her!
Steals clothes during the funeral???
Then they decide to scale search back...
Praying!!!

It would, but I doubt it happened.

The focus was on escaping, especially in the seconds after that 911 call was made. I think it’s likely that Jayme only left that house with the clothes on her back.

The cops almost certainly know for sure regarding the/a coat. Just another unanswered question for rest of us.

The local newspaper’s “police beat” gives a good idea of what is happening there.
2 articles from August 15, 2018 are interesting, IMO.

And I’m not talking about the article about the guy who likes ladies’ clothes. It’s the other 2 articles on the 15th...
Police Beat
JMO

Last edited:
So, if she is alive, someone is able to clothe her.
Makes me believe that a woman is somehow involved.
Surely people are talking amongst themselves in the area. There's always that person in every area that everyone suspects, but no one will say it outloud because the person is THAT crazy, that they too fear them.
Moo

It could also mean that they are clothing her in men's clothes or clothes that have been stolen from elsewhere.

I hope that this is the break they need. He may be innocent, but I am leaning towards he knows someone who has her!
Steals clothes during the funeral???
Then they decide to scale search back...
Praying!!!
Unfortunately it’s not. They’ve ruled this guy out in regards to being involved in the Closs murders/kidnapping.

Just some sick guy who needs a lot of help.

It would, but I doubt it happened.

The focus was on escaping, especially in the seconds after that 911 call was made. I think it’s likely that Jayme only left that house with the clothes on her back.

As it was late at night and a school day on the Monday, i would hazard a guess that Jayme would be in her night attire and probably asleep in bed when the perp(s) broke in.

As it was late at night and a school day on the Monday, i would hazard a guess that Jayme would be in her night attire and probably asleep in bed when the perp(s) broke in.
I think that’s more probable than not.

And school night or not, most girls her age would atleast be ready for bed at that point, if not fast asleep.

Maybe "he" wanted THIS particular girl and psyched himself up to do anything including murder to get her. That would fit the facts -- the few that we have. If he was that obsessed maybe he's keeping her alive. But obviously to do that, he must have some isolated place to hold her. That's why I'm thinking remote homestead or farm. To the east are the Blue Hills. South are remote valleys. West and north is forested. Thousands of remote homes, etc.
I think killer knew her, had a record, knew where to get cars, knew where to hide people and cars (as a result of time in jail and parents w criminal backgrounds). I believe Jayme is alive and that she is in hiding. The reason LE is playing this so close to the proverbial “vest” is because the details are so scurrilous that it will make a lot of people look bad and does no good to help find her. Killer may have had help as well. What doesn’t make sense, is why kill Denise? Because she wouldn’t let Jayme leave?
Early on, a news outlet in GA said FBI says to be on the lookout for Challenger in GA. Later, they added highway boards in other states.69F6BBE2-8076-4CBB-8EAF-7A36E4E5D68C.jpeg

I remember an earlier poster from GA said he reported a red orange Challenger sighting but felt silly doing so.
Little did he know!

The cops almost certainly know for sure regarding the/a coat. Just another unanswered question for rest of us.
Absolutely.

They almost certainly know things that we would desperately like to know.

Our perspective and theories would likely be very different, if we were privy to this information.

Qmfr: argh so sorry reposting bc autocorrect and my bad eyes didn’t catch it)

t.
So, here would be one scenario for which to apply a potential profile.

Assuming this scenario as possibility, and it is a strong one, imo, what possible specifical characteristically/profile aspects/elements would you cite?
@human and anyone who cares to answer, thanks for your input.
Reposting for clarity:

Assuming this scenario as possibility, and it is a strong one, imo, what possible specific characteristical profile aspects/elements would you cite?

(My above question was in reponse to the below post re: potential “profile” thoughts, assuming the line of thoughts on the type of abductor mentioned below:

Maybe "he" wanted THIS particular girl and psyched himself up to do anything including murder to get her. That would fit the facts -- the few that we have. If he was that obsessed maybe he's keeping her alive. But obviously to do that, he must have some isolated place to hold her. That's why I'm thinking remote homestead or farm. To the east are the Blue Hills. South are remote valleys. West and north is forested. Thousands of remote homes, etc.
)

Last edited:
The local newspaper’s “police beat” gives a good idea of what is happening there.

And I’m not talking about the article about the guy who likes ladies’ clothes. It’s the other 2 articles on the 15th...
Police Beat
JMO
Yup. That certainly interesting due to the potential motive here.

Something like this, is far more ominous than drugs.

The problem for me is, if she was taken, and if she was killed, and if she was dumped, and if she was dumped tens or hundreds or more miles away from her home, especially in a shallow grave or in some other fashion where she’s not easily seen by searchers ... if they do ever find her, there’s not going to be anything left, and we won’t know much about what happened. There might be a few things, but still. It’s frustrating.

Police Beat
JMO
This one is a little creepy too...
  • Oct 24, 2018
Residents of Barron and Rice Lake face a variety of charges stemming from an Oct. 16, 2018, confrontation in which one of the defendants allegedly brandished what proved to be a fake gun and threatened to shoot a witness,

Some have discussed the possibility that one of the Closs's witnessed something.

This seems to be the type of case where you could write a work of fiction, and actually have it turn out to be accurate.

It’s just that bizarre.
I think it is so bizarre because of the lack of facts we have there are just endless possibilities and there lies all the differing scenarios. But, I would like to believe that once the facts start to come to light then a lot of the weirdness will subside and the case will be more normal and in focus just like most others once the facts are known. But right now so much is just pure speculation because of virtually so few facts. MOO

I think it is so bizarre because of the lack of facts we have there are just endless possibilities and there lies all the differing scenarios. But, I would like to believe that once the facts start to come to light then a lot of the weirdness will subside and the case will be more normal and in focus just like most others once the facts are known. But right now so much is just pure speculation because of virtually so few facts. MOO
I hope you’re right, and strongly suspect that you are.

This is messy and all kinds of strange, but I absolutely believe that this would make a lot more sense if we knew what the police know.

It wouldn’t paint a complete picture, but it would be a start.

This one is a little creepy too...
  • Oct 24, 2018
Residents of Barron and Rice Lake face a variety of charges stemming from an Oct. 16, 2018, confrontation in which one of the defendants allegedly brandished what proved to be a fake gun and threatened to shoot a witness,

Some have discussed the possibility that one of the Closs's witnessed something.

They were killed on Oct 14th/15th so they didn't see anything related to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966