AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion only, but I fear this may have been a random home invasion, escalated. Whatever happened in those ensuing minutes, good people were terrorized... a dad, coming to the door, likely thinking he could help whoever was there. Gas, a phone, a tire change, then blindsided by evil. Like so many of you, I crumble at the photos, yard decorations and windowclings.... everybody's house. Two gunshots heard and a heroic 911 call... I weep for the lives lost, and I can't stop thinking about Jayme, whose happy world was shattered... awakened to horror. I want her to know, somehow, some way, wherever she is, that the world is still a good place.... maybe we can all add some good back in the world... do something kind, something extra, Just for Jayme.

My opinion only, but I fear this may have been a random home invasion, escalated. Whatever happened in those ensuing minutes, good people were terrorized... a dad, coming to the door, likely thinking he could help whoever was there. Gas, a phone, a tire change, then blindsided by evil. Like so many of you, I crumble at the photos, yard decorations and windowclings.... everybody's house. Two gunshots heard and a heroic 911 call... I weep for the lives lost, and I can't stop thinking about Jayme, whose happy world was shattered... awakened to horror. I want her to know, somehow, some way, wherever she is, that the world is still a good place.... maybe we can all add some good back in the world... do something kind, something extra, Just for Jayme.

“I fear this may have been a random home invasion, escalated.“

I still think this is a possibility as well.

Maybe the sherriff referred to her as the caretaker because he thought the term baby sitter was not appropriate for Jayme's age. Or he did not want to reveal the name of a family member. I don't think it has anything to do with custody. If both parents did not have custody we would have known by now. Jmo

You are right. Prob not a legal thing. I think the school superintendent first used the term “caretaker”. Mom had to say Jayme was living with aunt and gave her address as Jayme’s address in order for her to go to the other school. You don’t get to pick schools based on where your babysitter or “aftercare provider” lives.

Right and I suspect her coat or jacket was left behind. If LE thought she was wearing something like that I would think they would have included that in the description, as they do with every missing persons case. This tells me they have no idea of what she was wearing. She was likely in her pajamas that late at night. Jmo
It was interesting when telling the searchers that even finding a 'scarf' was significant. But, I have never been on a search like that, so it may just have been an insignificant item. jmo

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
I don't think we have had any verification ad to whether she had her own phone or not, at least by the sheriff. Although we have seen pictures of her with a phone, so she must have had one or at least one that she used. Jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to believe, in my own opinion, this was someone close to them or atleast acquaintances of friends or family. Like possibly someone they would say hi to passing by in town or at the supermarket, but not someone that they knew on a very personal level.

I wonder was this person at the party before hand or had a husband/wife at the party. I read an article that the party was for denise’s Nephew and she had brought presents for everyone ... I’ll have to go back and find that link. Was someone angry that Denise was so nice and caring, giving. Did this suspect feel like Denise maybe didn’t do enough for them ?! Could it have been a troubled young adult from the church... ?!!! Just throwing around ideas. If the suspect is a drug abuser or a troubled person, it’s hard telling what could make this person flip! IMO

It was interesting when telling the searchers that even finding a 'scarf' was significant. But, I have never been on a search like that, so it may just have been an insignificant item. jmo
Yes, I felt like he was trying to show that anything from a half eaten piece of food to an article of clothing could be important. Imo

I have to believe, in my own opinion, this was someone close to them or atleast acquaintances of friends or family. Like possibly someone they would say hi to passing by in town or at the supermarket, but not someone that they knew on a very personal level.

I read an article that the party was for denise’s Nephew and she had brought presents for everyone ... I’ll have to go back and find that link. Was someone angry that Denise was so nice and caring, giving. Did this suspect feel like Denise maybe didn’t do enough for them ?! Could it have been a troubled young adult from the church... ?!!! Just throwing around ideas. If the suspect is a drug abuser or a troubled person, it’s hard telling what could make this person flip! IMO

And pray for her. That poor little girl. She's barely a teen still naïve and young.

Hundreds turn out to remember parents of missing Wisconsin teen Jayme Closs

Close to the end of this article talks about the birthday party and Denise bringing presents everyone!
Thanks for link. I have reached limit apparently. Grandma said Jayme gave out gifts for everyone. But Denise may have helped her do that?

Could she have been adopted? Were there baby photos of her on facebook? Just trying to rule out other things.
Have seen no baby pics but they look alike and same hair color as mom and mom’s mom.

Autopsy results of dead couple coming soon; search for missing teen continues

SABBMFF from above article:

Jayme attended a Cameron School but transferred to Riverview Middle School in Barron because her family caretaker moved to that area, said Fitzgerald. She is not considered a suspect in her parents’ deaths.
Fitzgerald said while the family was not known much in the community, they were very close with their relatives.
New poster to this forum, so apologies if this has been addressed in previous threads: Does anyone know what/who LE means by the statement that Jayme has a "family caretaker?" Did both of her parents work night shifts? Was LE referring to the fact that Jayme is watched by a family member, or do they mean that the family hired a caregiver for her? I can't find any articles where LE identifies any specific issues, e.g., medical, psychological, etc., that would make Jayme especially vulnerable (aside from her age, of course), so I'm assuming she doesn't have any special needs.

Watch out for those GPS & their oh so calm instructions....been led astray many times lol....
Actually ended up at the edge of what later learned a wilderness area....but the soothing female voice was so certain we just had to turn 'right'...LOL ummmm, through meadows and down an embankment across a river and then up a canyon...(needless to say no roads)
The elk, golden eagles, and a very curious marmot just stared at us...
and 'Bob' the antelope we figure is still circumnavigating the globe after being so freaked out @ our presence...

Okay...back to topic:
I'd really like to know why Falcon500 figured if anything would be said it would be that she is alive in tandem with the notion she's either voluntarily or otherwise hiding....
This has been speculated by others who are in same or similar professions....

Are these speculations because, in many ways, this is logical conclusion based on evidence....
OR
because they figure it's possible, may as well go with it, ie, no real evidence....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog