AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see that it premeditated and marginally planned. But do you think it was well planned and well executed ? Because THAT, I just don't see.

You can't?

To enter the Closs home at night, kill the father, find and kill the mother, find and force Jayme into his/their vehicle and get away unseen by anyone within 8 minutes of the 911 call and the cops arrival suggests that it WAS very well planned and perfectly executed.

That's why I think that if it was a lone white guy sex pervert killer he had military training. Possibly the same may be true if the perps are tied to the local foreign community. In the latter case I believe there were two perp's working as a team. Otherwise just one perp. Just my hunch. In both cases Jayme was the target. If my second scenario is correct there is a good chance she's still alive. In my first scenario, not so much.

Yes, it is a public record look up that you pay for. I did pm a mod and got no reply...two weeks ago.

First, our Admins and Mods are extremely busy keeping the forum running smoothly. Please understand it can be difficult to answer your private messages in a timely manner. We have many members sending private messages along with sending messages to our email, Twitter, and Facebook

Since the paywall is not a news organization that relies on the people paying for the articles and it is a courthouse we can buy this document and post it on Websleuths. However, we would need to redact anyone's name (other than the names we know that are connected to the case) or any other identifying information of private citizens.
Websleuths should purchase this document. Let me reiterate the document must be central to our discussion. If someone can email me all the info including the link to purchase the document triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com I would appreciate it. The mods and I need to look at the doc and decide exactly what to do.
Thank you,
Tricia
PS. The earliest I can get back with you all about this would be late Wednesday if things go smoothly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justiceduck