AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of bummed out about the red car issue. They should of put that out there IMO.

Read a week ago or so on another site that the black vehicle had been identified and cleared also. Have not seen that info posted anywhere else so am discounting.

I'm thinking there is no connection between the Closs family and the perpetrators of this crime. Definitely no known connection that LE was able to make after three weeks.

Another unsolved crime. :(

I don't know if I would consider this a Blitz style attack at this point. Yes Gun Shots were fired, and the door was kicked in, but at this point we have no idea what the time line was and the time between shots, who kicked the door in has not been officially determined that I have seen, I'm not sure we should convince our minds that the perps went in full force guns blazing. We dont know if they were there before James came home, how long they were in the house all together, There is so much of the timeline that is still missing.

Except with James Closs lying dead in the open doorway and multiple shots fired, they did go in with guns blazing.

deleted - duplicate post

Last edited:
Hi there! Do you have a link even those it's behind a pay wall? TIA
PAYWALL SOLUTION:
Don't follow/click on posted link(s) - supposedly, info from the person who provided the link is somehow embedded in it, so when you click the link to access the article, the source thinks you are the person who provided the link to begin with and it denies you access b/c you have used up your freebies, or so it thinks....

Try This:
1. copy the article title (or most of the key/buzz words)
2. paste into Google and hit Search
3. open article directly from a Google result and you *should* be fine

Kind of bummed out about the red car issue. They should of put that out there IMO.

snip

I'm thinking there is no connection between the Closs family and the perpetrators of this crime. Definitely no known connection that LE was able to make after three weeks.

Some of the most sensible remarks I've heard on this forum.

Almost like they had everything planned ahead of time like a military operation and then swooped in from out of town, committed the crime, snatched their target Jayme, and departed to where they would be safe and hidden from easy detection. A rural hideout? The Twin Cities?

Read a week ago or so on another site that the black vehicle had been identified and cleared also. Have not seen that info posted anywhere else so am discounting.

Has LE publicly stated they are no longer interested in the cars. It seems that way by some of the posts written here. I would hate for people to stop looking if the cars haven't been ruled out.

I initially thought that the "Help" could have been in the distance or another room so it could have been muffled or far from the phone

Phone may have been lying on floor while Jayme was being dragged away screaming. The fact that phone was hung up during the 911 call suggests two perps: one dealing with Jayme while the other dispatched the mom and hung up phone.

Yes! And VIN. Yet no info. I was gonna ask local paper to follow up days after, but there was no way to message them that I could find.

They would then know by the mileage how far it had been driven. So that would mean it did not go as far as Barron, I am guessing.

Does anyone know the location of the dance recitals? For example did they take place at the local high school?
Christines Dance Company
Above is a link to her dance school, maybe you can find it there

Christine's Dance Company
Above is an ad and mentions one of the 2018 recitals - Titled "DANCING TO THE MOON AND BACK"
Moon and back ( I know the book) keeps coming up around this case

The call for help occurred on Sept 23, I believe. Five weeks later (and two miles away), the Monte Carlo was spotted in the river. So I doubt they’re related. And, as far as I know, cars don’t “bob” in deep water. ;)

Okay, well it’s nose was sticking out of the water. May have “bobbed” in wake of passing boater-ists. No? Didn’t bob 2 mi downstream? Okay. You win. Didn’t Bob.

The call to police to report calls for help WAS reported as related at first. Your info must have been clarified later bec I was following and so hoping this would be the big break.

Has LE publicly stated they are no longer interested in the cars. It seems that way by some of the posts written here. I would hate for people to stop looking if the cars haven't been ruled out.

I posted a direct quote from Sheriff Fitzgerald in this morning 's Barron News-Shield regarding the cars. I paid 5 bucks to get behind paywall. I do not know how to share the whole article here or I would.

Spoke to Sheriff today. Nothing new. Investigation continues. May soon formally widen the description on one of those vehicles of interest in #FindJayme case. The older red Dodge Challenger. No luck tracking it down. Might it be a slightly different make/model? Stay tuned..

Paul Blume on Twitter

Thank you hayLouise for posting this. He was replying to me on Twitter with this, but I did not know how to share it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo