AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly think that little dog was so confused and terror stricken, she may have hidden.... and with what looks like right now, a very fast entry and exit, with loud gun shots, the killer(s) may have not even realized Molly was there. That dog is amazing to me and so I am so glad she has some great aunts.

And I think that's exactly why they took jayme. Dna is on her. Something happened and they were smart enough to remove any evidence.

I always thought she was sexually assaulted but the time frame has narrowed down to much.

I do think there was SA, but I don't think it was at the house. I think whoever took her away did it so that they would have more time with her. I hate to be blunt like that, but it's happened in other cases so it feels logical to me.

The dog eating chicken. At first, this whole speech was bizarre to me. But after listening to it a bajillion times to try to make sense of it, I believe it was a very personal plea to Jayme. My opinion on the dog is that at some point when Jayme had possibly been away from home for a time, the dog wouldnt eat so they tried chicken and it worked. They probably shared this with Jayme to let her know her dog was missing her. So it would make sense to say this so Jayme knows her dog misses her. Some dogs do this when things are different or their owners leave for a period of time. I could very well be wrong but thats what Im thinking that was.

I do think there was SA, but I don't think it was at the house. I think whoever took her away did it so that they would have more time with her. I hate to be blunt like that, but it's happened in other cases so it feels logical to me.

You know, that was my initial reaction as well. This case is so confusing to me. No doubt it was a horrible double murder case. The rest is still unknown.

I find myself when writing a response hesitating between indicating the possibility of a duo or more by putting an (s) after killer - example killer(s). I have found it easier to say “they.” Not sure why, and no way indicative if there was more than one killer of Jayme’s parents.

I often use "they" to refer both to a singular person ("whoever parked this car, they didn't know what they were doing") and to plural people ("those people, they are getting on my last nerve"). I have also used "they" when talking about the perp in this case and I am not sold on a singular or plural perp.

<modsnip>

If I were trying to escape, or if bad people who'd just slaughtered my parents were holding a weapon against me and trying to force me out of my house, I would probably just assume that whichever family member took my dog would figure out how to feed them. IMO a perp who just killed two people and abducted a third probably wouldn't give the victim time to find a pen and paper and draft a list of instructions.

ETA- to your other post..."Hypothetically", if they knew each other, I might reconsider that scenario. But I'd still lean towards time being of the essence and the perp trying to hit the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were trying to escape, or if bad people who'd just slaughtered my parents were holding a weapon against me and trying to force me out of my house, I would probably just assume that whichever family member took my dog would figure out how to feed them. IMO a perp who just killed two people and abducted a third probably wouldn't give the victim time to find a pen and paper and draft a list of instructions.

As I said later, in such a scenario, would likely depend on whether there was any sort of relationship between the perp and dog owner.

I stand corrected. He did state" we have to realize they were probably only in that residence for FOUR minutes" @ -23:58
This made no sense to me. At all. First of all the start time of the initial incoming 911 call was 7 minutes before the first officer arrived. And is he totally disregarding the gunshots heard by the neighbors now? This was one of the confusing parts of the interview for me. I dont understand

ETA- to your other post..."Hypothetically", if they knew each other, I might reconsider that scenario. But I'd still lean towards time being of the essence and the perp trying to hit the road.

I agree. The note scenario is unlikely. Still, I don't view such a possibility as any more far-fetched than the sex-trafficking theories floated here.

You also have to think about the new information that may be a possibility of how FAST this crime happened. In addition to the brutality, there is no time to think about options of escape.

I do think she was taken by force. I do think the cars matter.

Hopefully, the cars will be clarified, and actual footage of what the investigators are seeing on surveillance footage, or perhaps dash cam vids, will be publically available. One thing I do know, is the sooner the videos are released, the greater likelihood of the crime being solved. Just my opinion, and I will stand by it.

Maybe it's time to move on past the instructions concerning Molly or the lack thereof. We can be right, or we can be wrong.. it's okay to disagree. None of us know with certainty what the aunt was trying to convey and for all we know, maybe we are ALL correct in some small way.

Regardless we're all in this together, so a group hug is in order and hopefully everyone has a good weekend. :):)

A HUGE thank you for your service to any Veterans on here!

You also have to think about the new information that may be a possibility of how FAST this crime happened. In addition to the brutality, there is no time to think about options of escape.

I do think she was taken by force. I do think the cars matter.

Hopefully, the cars will be clarified, and actual footage of what the investigators are sen

surveillance footage, or perhaps dash cam vids, will be publically available. One thing I do know, is the sooner the videos are released, the greater likelihood of the crime being solved. Just my opinion, and I will stand by it.
Foxfire, a great contributor here would have

totally agreed. The public is a valuable tool. He would argue this passionately. I hope he’s in Heaven and has met all the people who he had hoped to find alive. Hopefully he has met them above where they are happy and smiling and in no pain of any kind.

I agree. The note scenario is unlikely. Still, I don't view such a possibility as any more far-fetched than the sex-trafficking theories floated here.

I view anything as more likely than trafficking lol.

But as far as a note goes...what if there WAS a note and it was longer, more detailed, i.e as though Jayme had written it in advance of the havoc at the time of the crime...leading to LE’s ambiguous (imo) phrasing about not using the wors “abducted”. Far fetched I know...

I view anything as more likely than trafficking lol.

But as far as a note goes...what if there WAS a note and it was longer, more detailed, i.e as though Jayme had written it in advance of the havoc at the time of the crime...leading to LE’s ambiguous (imo) phrasing about not using the wors “abducted”. Far fetched I know...

Under that scenario, yes, it might explain several of LE's statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13