AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister just texted me from Wisconsin couple hours ago, and told me that there's a family interview going on. I'm at work so I haven't got to see it yet.

Thank-you for this information. First hand knowledge is always welcome. I have privately considered the possibility of a previous call to 911 on this very subject and why the first LE response came to that conclusion as a first impression. Does this violate TOS? If so, please let me know and I'll delete this immediately.
“Fitzgerald told Fox 9 the sheriff’s office has had zero calls to the home in the past.”

Zero.

Parents found dead, 13-year-old girl missing in Barron County, Wisconsin

Article and interview:

Family of missing Wisconsin teen Jayme Closs shares story weeks after disappearance

"The family believe the attack was targeted and planned."

"The community support in Barron have been overwhelming, the rumors connected to this case on social media really hurt. One they dismiss angrily is this idea that Jayme had some secret older boyfriend. On Monday, the family requested for the world to keep its eye on the ball and focus on bringing their teenage niece and granddaughter home."

“There has to be something out there. Someone has that one bit of information that we need to come forward with,” Suzi said.

*Edit to include a few quotes

Last edited:
The ripples of falsehoods begun this way end up becoming a tidal wave in SM before the week is out... building and growing into a frenzy of comments, uninformed opinions, rumors, outright lies and with the obligatory handful of trolls jumping in on the act to really stir emotions up. This is one more reason, along with fear as to why, if I lived in Barron, WI, I wouldn't dream of speaking to anyone in the media field if I had any personal information to convey. Look at how the original news story morphed into a false exaggeration so quickly from one article to the next. No thank-you; no comment! Not everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame. Many just want to live a quiet, respectful and peaceful mind-your-own-business and I'll-mind- mine-life.

Anyone who has real info may have been asked to not tell it. And who wants to call attention to yourself with crazed killer (s) on the loose.

If you were at a birthday party eating a lot of cake and probably other food, what would you do about dinner when you got home?

James would be hungry. You not so much,

Did someone cook? Did they pick up take out?

If you were at a birthday party eating a lot of cake and probably other food, what would you do about dinner when you got home?

James would be hungry. You not so much,

Did someone cook? Did they pick up take out?

In my house the person who's hungry does the cooking. We take turns cooking for the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VikkiB73