AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If an isolated unknown voice was heard on the call...LE would release that, as they did in the Indiana case.

The 911 call is not a conspiracy issue...LE has said time and again there was just “noise” nothing identifiable and that it helped lead them to conclude that Jayme was there. So maybe her voice is briefly heard, matched to her voice mail, or one parent called out to her. Why should anyone hear it? It can only add to the hurt of the family. With no usuful purpose.

Jmojmojmojmo

Thanks everyone for updating the Media thread. There are things there that are things that I did not know about.

JMO
For one the front door damage. Sounds like lots of bullet holes in front door according to this in post #227

"Fitzgerald would not say whether the killer shot through the door but local news footage shows investigators carrying it away from the scene -- covered with what looks like bullet holes. "

Sounds to me the perp was at front door and when he knew someone was behind the door and maybe not opening the door then he shot right through the door a bunch of times and then probably kicked his way on through. It would explain the reports of seeing the Dads feet near front door.

And then there is this in Post #221

"They also wondered whether Jim had gotten into trouble somehow, such as racking up debt.

"I don’t know if he would have said anything to me if he was in trouble. I think he would have. He would have confided in my mother and said, 'I need help,'" Jeff Closs said."

Even though they are trying to guess what may have been a motive I find that very interesting that it was mentioned. I dont think that would have been mentioned without some basis for being concerned about it.

Debt may have come up because it has been a theory running wild on the internet...they may have been asked about it. Jmo

Shoot, I forgot — my main point was that their exterior door is white in this photo (NY Times article) and didn’t seem to have the brown framed, glass storm door on it then. Didn’t the front door look like brown wood in the crime scene photos, well, that part of the door that was still on the frame?

Delete response

Last edited:
I am guessing that while there was no conversation in this 911 call, the background audio would have been graphic. Perhaps LE determined it would be too traumatizing for the family to hear. I myself have a very hard time listening to 911 calls in other cases. It is just so gut wrenching to hear tragedy as it is happening.

So how would they know it was Jayme’s voice? They say there is nothing recognizable on the tape.

All along I've thought that, whatever transpired, whatever plan in place, it was cut short by the (discovery of) the 911 call. In thinking about the rapid exit, it occurs to me that maybe fast was the plan. Get in, get out, get gone before LE can get there. They weren't shy about shooting and being heard. That suggests to me a getaway plan. Some knowledge of where LE was and in what direction they'd be coming. I'd be curious to know where LE was just prior to being dispatched, that they should all come from one direction. Also, we've been tied to that 4-7 minute escape. But there was arrogance in this onslaught. What if they had a car parked nearby, camouflaged by foliage, lights out. Waited for LE to arrive, then drove away calmly amid the diversion. They could've driven back toward Barron, no one the wiser. JMO

There's also the possibility that if the Closs family or public heard the tape and it included someone speaking in a foreign language, that the result would be an unfair backlash against a demographic in the community.
I long for the day when false judgment is gone from the face of the earth. Le Sigh.

Jayme's coloring with red/strawberry blonde hair and green eyes is the rarest on earth. I lost my link but I think only 2% of humans have this combination.

If you look at pics of people in the Barron jail roster, many are listed with strawberry hair. And if you look around FB for that area, many have strawberry hair

Since we're discussing Denise's church...I did wondered whether Denise and Jayme attended services prior to going to the birthday party that day. So I looked that up. Sunday services at St. Peter Parrish are held at 8:00 am.

(Not sure how that helps us, but it is a little info to add to very small pile. )
They also have Mass in the same church on Saturdays at 6pm. So, if they did attend a Mass that weekend it could have been Saturday.

I could be wrong but I think the Sheriff determined that Jayme was home "because of the 911 call and evidence at the scene" (paraphrase mine) before any attempts at enhancement of the call. We can't even be sure when, with everything happening in those first hours, anyone in LE was able to listen to the 911 call, enhanced or otherwise. This suggests to me that it wasn't what was ON the call, but the call itself, that leaned them to believing she was there. MOO, I think they assumed Jayme had made the call, because her parents, at first blush, couldn't have. As for evidence at the scene placing her there, I would guess that could be as simple as a slept in bed and no evidence that she had been elsewhere. Logic would say, barring other information, a 13 year old would indeed be home, in bed, and likely asleep at 1 am .... perhaps it's no more complicated than that.
JMO

I’m beginning to wonder about the local LE care of the scene and evidence. I wonder how much experience they have with homicides. Who knows how many people wandered in and out and through the house before they had a chance to collect evidence.
Seems like in the molli tibbets case they were so much more on the ball when in the beginning they had nothing.
I think if I was the family of Jayme I would be hiring an investigator of some sort to see what they may have missed?
Just my opinion. Again I know they are keeping some details on the down low. But I still feel like they don’t have much.

If an isolated unknown voice was heard on the call...LE would release that, as they did in the Indiana case.

The 911 call is not a conspiracy issue...LE has said time and again there was just “noise” nothing identifiable and that it helped lead them to conclude that Jayme was there. So maybe her voice is briefly heard, matched to her voice mail, or one parent called out to her. Why should anyone hear it? It can only add to the hurt of the family. With no usuful purpose.

Jmojmojmojmo

I agree. If LE can't make out what is being said, having the family hear it would likely only add to frustration and horror. I don't know if LE would release it as I've heard of several cases where LE has not released a recording of a 911 call. And even in the Indiana case (Abigail Williams and Liberty German?) it generated tips, but they didn't lead anywhere and that case is ice cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo