AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a couple of screen grabs of the truck in a location that seems not the most intuitive place a person would park.

I’d love to hear the possibilities.

And any input on the green trash can, is it garbage or yard debris or belong to LE for disposing of gloves and any and all other protective wear? Maybe he moved it in his truck earlier in the day or LE brought it?
Wow! That is odd, unless he normally parked there, but I can’t imagine why.

Regarding the pictures of the truck- I feel like they probably processed James’s truck and then possible moved it out of the way maybe ?!! Is the white car in the drive denise’s ?

Maybe it was a car that was sort of put together from scratch, with parts from junkyards etc. like a teenager with very little money would do. Therefore it really couldn't be called anything other than red.
Now, up to now my plan went all right
'Til we tried to put it all together one night
And that's when we noticed that something was definitely wrong
The transmission was a '53 and the motor turned out to be a '73
And when we tried to put in the bolts all the holes were gone

Read more: Johnny Cash - One Piece At A Time Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Now, up to now my plan went all right
'Til we tried to put it all together one night
And that's when we noticed that something was definitely wrong
The transmission was a '53 and the motor turned out to be a '73
And when we tried to put in the bolts all the holes were gone

Read more: Johnny Cash - One Piece At A Time Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Sorry, I couldn’t resist as when I read your post, that song was like “bam” right into my head.

Regarding the pictures of the truck- I feel like they probably processed James’s truck and then possible moved it out of the way maybe ?!! Is the white car in the drive denise’s ?

I still wonder if it was moved or parked there. If one figures they responded at about 1 a.m. and no news media would be on scene, I think we have no way of knowing, it very well could have been moved before media descended in those early morning hours. Yet the doors open in another photo makes it seem as though it was being looked at? Just as confusing as everything else right?! Heck, maybe neither vehicle belongs to them and both were parked in the garage.

I can think of a few reasons James may have parked there if he parked it there. As many think, it could be because there was a car parked in the spot ahead of him. It also could be because of some panic he drove into the driveway fast and raced for the front door--someone behind him? Yet they have now said via MSM they were all at home at 10. That does not mean, however, no one went back out for some reason? Milk? Did they hear gunshots, it wasn't their house but somewhere nearby and Jim went to check it out? Or it could just be if he did not want to open the garage door or the opener did not work if they had one, he parked closer to the front steps. Or if he went back out and came home or if they had an argument (Denise and he, not victim blaming, all couples do), he parked a bit away from the home knowing she would be sleeping and used the front door so she would not know what time OR just out of courtesy of not wanting to wake her or Jayme up?

Just some thoughts and just speculation.

I have no idea.. I don’t think it’s his truck ..
Could be lab technician...

If it is his truck that’s a strange parking spot..

It’s his- I mean, they are dusting it for prints in the one picture I posted! It’s a fair assumption.

ETA: sorry for sounding so confident ... I’m just assuming the white car up by the garage and this red truck is Denise and James’s vehicles based on them never moving like the evidence van.

I have no idea.. I don’t think it’s his truck ..
Could be lab technician...

If it is his truck that’s a strange parking spot..
all I can assume is there were two adults there. there are two vehicals left near the house. I would guess one was his and one was hers. maybe they shared one. who knows.

It’s his- I mean, they are dusting it for prints in the one picture I posted! It’s a fair assumption.

Ok. Good catch... that’s weird place to park.
I wouldn’t have clue... considerate if he gets up 4 am to go to work.. not wake people up ??

Maybe he pissed off someone came home quick and got in house .. I don’t know.. that’s just odd. Probably nothing

Ok. Good catch... that’s weird place to park.
I wouldn’t have clue... considerate if he gets up 4 am to go to work.. not wake people up ??

Maybe he pissed off someone came home quick and got in house .. I don’t know.. that’s just odd. Probably nothing

I will say, my husband could easily park in our drive way but he always parks in the road so I have plenty of room to get in and out of the garage if need be. I also do think it could be a routine thing. If Denise does leave earlier in the morning he probably wants to make sure she can get out easily. Or maybe it’s a door preference! Not sure if the garage has a door inside letting into the home, but say it does, and Jayme and Denise use that door but James has always liked using the front door. Just throwing things around.

I also am no wondering how many doors were used in this crime ? Could someone have been coming up to the front while someone else was over on the side deck to bombard the family??! I see pictures of both sets of doors being taken away... makes me believe both were used!

about the cars...I too listened when the sheriff said something about the tail lights and experts, I cant find it again to link it. I have been wondering after I listened to that interview if the car may have had aftermarket tail lights or the wrong year of tail lights, I don't know much about dodges or how many years a body style covers that might could have tail lights interchanged. I have a older hobby car that I put the wrong year model tail lights in because I liked them better and they were a exact interchange. if the car in question had the wrong year tail lights it could be a stand out thing for some people, others not so much, also maybe if the tail lights are making them question anything based on that only then maybe it would be good to question if anyone knew someone that had previously had broken light or switched up their tail lights.

It was the recent Daily Mail article. There is an article but then someone also posted the article which brought up the video where the sheriff says it. I wish I remembered who that was, I almost did not look at it because I had already read the Daily Mail article but I went to the link and was glad I did because it had an accompanying video with the sheriff. I do not think the first one I had read had a video. I think this is correct anyhow.

I find your take on the tail lights quite interesting and informative.

I agree!! I feel like everyone is being too quiet!!! Friends... Family.... Community Members...

Agree! Usually in tragic situations coworkers will speak about the victims, state that they had worked with them for several years, ten years, fifteen years, etc. We hear quotes like “He/she was a hard worker, on the company softball team, had an office next to me” or something similar.

They both worked at that plant for many years, many other employees must have known them, or at least associated with them.

Yet silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member