AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a curiosity question - and probably not all that important - someone mentioned that the denim jacket photos of Jayme were from the party the day before the bad stuff happened. Is there any confirmation of that?
I wonder that as well. I had seen the denim photo before but didn't know it was from the day before party?

But, if I remember they cut the video right after he said it. I remember because I thought they would come back so he could explain and they didn't. No one else had a chance to respond.

That is exactly what I recall happening Lillymac. Like we had someone that had something to say and they cut away from him...

Does anyone else remember reading in the call log that they saw James feet sticking out of the doorway on their approach to what they thought was s suicide? Does anyone else remember reading, again, in the call log that they contacted Jayme's school resource officer to ascertain that there WAS a juvenile in the Closs home because they came upon her room? These and other items are what I remember reading but now cannot find in the call log. It says they issued whatever it was that they issued re missing juvenile at 0317? Why the time discrepancy? The call log says nothing about these two things and I remember reading both. TIA

I remember that distinctly as well as the LSD hallucination interview, lol. :D

From from this morning:

HLN live news, 6:43 ET, Morning Express with Robin Meade showed a large banner of Jayme!

“CROSS COUNTRY:

Let’s begin our morning. A trucking company plastered information...”

(@chihuahua is that you responsible for this? :) )

“on one of its trailers...it will be driving it across the country. 13 year old Jayme was last seen nearly 3 months ago when her parents were found murdered in their home.”

(3 months :( )

—-

ETA / I’m sure this has been posted already:

Semi trailer to share story of missing Barron teen, Jayme Closs, across the country

49118466_2533652263318126_5711549399729963008_o.jpg

Last edited:
But, if I remember they cut the video right after he said it. I remember because I thought they would come back so he could explain and they didn't. No one else had a chance to respond.
As has been suggested previously on posts here, it could have been edited for safety reasons for the family, which is totally understandable.

Last edited:
I'm guessing it isn't her. I saw the post. It's from over 8 hours ago. I would think we would have heard something by now. There hasn't been anything about it on our local new stations (I'm ~50 minutes from Barron and I think we get the same local channels).

I am 3 hours away and I get the same stations and nothing so far.

(What’s going on guys? Can someone please bring me up to speed in a nutshell? I really appreciate it!!)
(What’s going on guys? Can someone please bring me up to speed in a nutshell? I really appreciate it!! Reading back now...)

Reported... not confirmed

Eau Claire hospital today
12:49

Sex assault patient. Missing person

Dunno much more... hope good news.. hope whoever that girl is jayme or other is ok and gets help..

Not confirmed...

Last edited:
I have 0 clue what’s going on ...
If this is just to excuse the dodge charger and let everyone know the smerkars gotta Apple Watches for Christmas I’m gonna be pissed.

My best very uneducated guess is get ready for that. With all of the buzz going in various places I would think the sheriff would get out there ahead of it. Even if not sharing much. Yet I could be wrong...

So far nothing on the local Fox 9...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member