AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this isn’t allowed then please delete and forgive me but there has been scanner chatter on Eau Claire Police scanner of a female attending hospital to report a sexual assault, no details given but is stated to be a current missing person .
Could it possibly be JC?

Edit to add - contact made with a nurse at sacred heart

I'm guessing it isn't her. I saw the post. It's from over 8 hours ago. I would think we would have heard something by now. There hasn't been anything about it on our local new stations (I'm ~50 minutes from Barron and I think we get the same local channels).

Unfortunately that is not the original, this one has been edited.

In the original, he stated “I have an idea.” And it wasn’t “the family” who said it. Only Steve.
Yes, I tend to agree that is the case. More than a few websleuthers recall Steve saying that. I myself recall talk about it afterwards on previous threads.

If there was something really big, there would be "breaking" news by someone short of any news being entirely controlled. imo. I like all hope this is the cracking of the case and its resolution of where she is but I think it is unlikely. If there is a presence at the house, as stated, that is a stupid perp if he went back after the PT was already caught there. It could be just teens with nothing to do on a Friday night or a racoon as was stated. I guess we shall see...

If you read my recent posts, I remember both things quite clearly. They are no longer in the log. There was also an Almena address that is no longer in the log. I am not saying there may not be a legitimate reason for it but they are no longer there.
Oh, thank you. I had not gotten that far and then did a segue to the call log and saw what I was talking about. I, too, remember Almena.

There is a link out there that has the audio mentioning of the CNA (her name is used) who made contact with a missing person, and sexual assault involved. Obviously no idea if Jayme is involved.

I won't link, since I'm not sure if it goes against rules here.

Edited - (didn't something like this happen before, as far as rumors of her potentially being found?)

I think the news about the semi covered in Find Jayme stuff is bringing her up for people and other people take the opportunity to start rumors. I don’t think it’s anything to do with her.
But hey, I’m the one who was all excited over the trailer park situation in South Carolina a few weeks ago that turned out to be people from Madison.

I have no raccoons that I’m currently aware of, nor White Russian makings this eve but if a Pinot Noir would suffice, could someone be kind enough to advise as to wth is going on and is this news recent and/or pending? It is after 10 pm Eastern time so assuming Wisconsin time is Central can we expect something within the next hour or so?! Gourmet olives and cheeses in the interim perhaps? Prayers for Jayme’s safe return or anyone’s for that matter. Please keep us posted!

Yes, I tend to agree that is the case. More than a few websleuthers recall Steve saying that. I myself recall talk about it afterwards on previous threads.
But, if I remember they cut the video right after he said it. I remember because I thought they would come back so he could explain and they didn't. No one else had a chance to respond.

If there was big actual news or a big break, I half think news would be all over it already or the Sherrif would press conference. That said, media didn’t report or didn’t know about mr. panty thief either til sheriff spilled that info.... makes me wonder for sure what if anything is up!

As tonight’s events mean everything, or nothing, Jayme is still a 13 year old kid. I think Sheriff Fitzgerald has done all he can to make that clear, and I respect him for that.

And though she hasn't officially been ruled out as a suspect, he said Jayme's social ability and digital footprint don't point to anything other than a "13-year-old very innocent girl."

"We just don’t see her being the mastermind behind this case or even being part of it," he said.

Fitzgerald said there are at least 25 to 30 people working on the case throughout the day, reviewing video, social media and more. Authorities were looking for two potential vehicles of interest earlier in the investigation, but Fitzgerald said they're not as "keen" on those anymore. The number of tips has tapered off to less than 25 a day, he said.

Jayme's case is difficult for law enforcement, particularly because the circumstances are so unusual, Fitzgerald said. And the "million-dollar question," he said, is whether the incident was random or targeted. Authorities still aren't sure.

"It’s very frustrating, though, to not have anything to tell people or report," he said.

Jayme Closs: Barron raises symbol of hope as investigators' frustration mounts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members