AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hard to tell who “he” is in the log. I inferred it be the dairy’s owner, but it might have been a first responder. Here’s the link again:

911 logs from night of homicide in Barron County, call made from Denise’s phone

302 REQ THAT I CONTACT ANDERSON DAIRY AT 1312 HWY 8 AND ADV THEM THAT WE WILL BE DOING A SEARCH OF THE AREA FOR A MISSING PERSON. WE

ARE REQ TO PARK IN THEIR YARD. HE ADV TO GO UP ABOVE THE UPPER BIG SHED AND PARK. HE ALSO STATED THAT HE HAS WENT THROUGH THE

BUILDINGS AND HOUSE THERE AND THEY ARE CLEAR. 100 WOULD LIKE BARRON FIRE AND ALMENA FIRE FOR THE SEARCH.

I get your point and thought the same thing. But if you add the entry time and the "108" above what is on your post in the entry on the log it looks like 108 is saying 302 requested.... which would then mean 302 told 108 he has already went through the buildings... i thought the very same thing you did but it is one unit to another is the way it looks to me. so "he" is 302 telling 108 to contact Anderson but that 302 already cleared the buildings? I think anyhow...

I get your point and thought the same thing. But if you add the entry time and the "108" above what is on your post in the entry on the log it looks like 108 is saying 302 requested.... which would then mean 302 told 108 he has already went through the buildings... i thought the very same thing you did but it is one unit to another is the way it looks to me. so "he" is 302 telling 108 to contact Anderson but that 302 already cleared the buildings? I think anyhow...

Looking at it again, I think so, too.

You’ll be glad you stayed awake to see live footage of the raccoon perp walk. :D

I’m thinking if there is an update it will be to say there is no news and Jayme has not been found. :( it seems unlikely when one considers that Jayme’s aunt posted her daily post asking for whoever has Jayme to let her go just within the last few hours. It seems she probably wouldn’t have made that particular post if there was any validity to the rumours circulating online. The post the aunt made is marked as visible to the public on fb so I hope it was ok to mention it here.

This is the link to the news site which *may* have an update later today: Live video | KMSP
That doesn’t mean she was found or anything - this could just be to dispel some rumours that are floating around on social media? I looked for a news source to confirm rumours but I couldn’t find one. The only thing I found was there may be an update coming at the link provided.

Thank you for the info. So the local area Fox. That would also mean I would think it is CST.

I’m thinking if there is an update it will be to say there is no news and Jayme has not been found. :( it seems unlikely when one considers that Jayme’s aunt posted her daily post asking for whoever has Jayme to let her go just within the last few hours. It seems she probably wouldn’t have made that particular post if there was any validity to the rumours circulating online. The post the aunt made is marked as visible to the public on fb so I hope it was ok to mention it here.
It’s probably wise for everyone to keep in mind that everything right now is still just within the blender slurry that is the internet, so...

Does anyone else remember reading in the call log that they saw James feet sticking out of the doorway on their approach to what they thought was s suicide? Does anyone else remember reading, again, in the call log that they contacted Jayme's school resource officer to ascertain that there WAS a juvenile in the Closs home because they came upon her room? These and other items are what I remember reading but now cannot find in the call log. It says they issued whatever it was that they issued re missing juvenile at 0317? Why the time discrepancy? The call log says nothing about these two things and I remember reading both. TIA

Does anyone else remember reading in the call log that they saw James feet sticking out of the doorway on their approach to what they thought was s suicide? Does anyone else remember reading, again, in the call log that they contacted Jayme's school resource officer to ascertain that there WAS a juvenile in the Closs home because they came upon her room? These and other items are what I remember reading but now cannot find in the call log. It says they issued whatever it was that they issued re missing juvenile at 0317? Why the time discrepancy? The call log says nothing about these two things and I remember reading both. TIA

If you read my recent posts, I remember both things quite clearly. They are no longer in the log. There was also an Almena address that is no longer in the log. I am not saying there may not be a legitimate reason for it but they are no longer there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho