AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this isn’t allowed then please delete and forgive me but there has been scanner chatter on Eau Claire Police scanner of a female attending hospital to report a sexual assault, no details given but is stated to be a current missing person .
Could it possibly be JC?

Edit to add - contact made with a nurse at sacred heart

No, I meant I didn't find any previous discussion about what you are saying here in these forums. I would think something like that would have been a hot topic when they interviews came out? Or admin has scrubbed the forums of that as well? Or..... you guys are just cray ;)
Oh... I don't know about the previous discussion. That may have been before I joined here. I just remember (or imagined) the video itself.

If this isn’t allowed then please delete and forgive me but there has been scanner chatter on Eau Claire Police scanner of a female attending hospital to report a sexual assault, no details given but is stated to be a current missing person .
Could it possibly be JC?

Edit to add - contact made with a nurse at sacred heart

I know in another thread I follow here, a separate thread was allowed for scanner feed for that case. May need to get a mod’s attention.

@ilovechili They did go to an Almena address but it was the next day or something of that. They were checking in on sex offenders in the area. I remember looking up the sex offenders in that trailer park too. A girl from Almena had posted a snapchat photo of all the LE presence on the Barron County page when it was happening.

Missing Jayme Closs Was Home When Abductor Shot Her Parents Dead, Source Claims

The additional address on the call log that they sent officers too 3:27 is a Cumberland address belonging to Jayme's cousin's fiance/boyfriend (per CCAP). I have read they went there to alert her cousin prior to her going to work that morning because she works for Barron Sheriff. But she also could have heard it on the scanner and been calling in freaking out, but either way that address is a relative. I also wondered who lived at that address when they released the call log.

Yes, I saw that today about the Cumberland address so that answers that one. And with regard to Almena, I agree, and you remember it as well, I am simply saying there was one entry on the call log and it seems to have disappeared. Pretty sure it was the morning of the incident and a car went there. I am not even saying anything is wrong, just wondering why entries seem to have went missing. The school contact and the Almena address. I thought at first maybe I downloaded the document from a different site or something but I didn't.

Oh well....

Got a busy schedule coming up so will only intermittently check in. Impressed with the number of comments still posted here. No way I'll be able to read all so will have to skip pages unfortunately.

Did have a thought which I don't put much credence in but don't remember it being mentioned here.

Saw a blurb about the movie Turistas and briefly thought about Jayme recently in hospital and someone ID'd her for body parts. Had an oh crap shudder moment.

I see that the story about the semi with the Jayme information is making it out to multiple news organizations. Good.

Yes, I saw that today about the Cumberland address so that answers that one. And with regard to Almena, I agree, and you remember it as well, I am simply saying there was one entry on the call log and it seems to have disappeared. Pretty sure it was the morning of the incident and a car went there. I am not even saying anything is wrong, just wondering why entries seem to have went missing. The school contact and the Almena address. I thought at first maybe I downloaded the document from a different site or something but I didn't.

Oh well....
I haven't been digging around the call log as much as you have, but if there are certain addresses and names removed from that, it wouldn't necessarily be all that nefarious. It could be to protect innocent people from being harassed by crazy vigilantes, you know?

@ilovechili And the reference to Almena on the call log are for Anderson Dairy, which they later searched. They called and the owners searched themselves and found nothing, and since they were on private property the sheriff had to request that they be able to search, which happened the next day I think.

This is not what i am talking about, I am talking about a right off the bat probably sex offender contact where they likely went to someone's trailer/house.

Even so, you kind of lost me here. I know they staged a search there and were advised the buildings had already been cleared by a unit. Where you lost me is Anderson Dairy is Barron, not Almena, unless you are talking about the search team coming from Almena and Barron Fire Volunteer Fire Departments?

Interesting that the 1235 address remains but the Almena one seems to have been deleted. I like rhyme and reason I guess and when there is none, I wonder why even though there may be a very good reason for it. I do not know if that is a flaw, a good thing or both depending on... :)

I haven't been digging around the call log as much as you have, but if there are certain addresses and names removed from that, it wouldn't necessarily be all that nefarious. It could be to protect innocent people from being harassed by crazy vigilantes, you know?

I thought of that Dude but they leave the 1235 address out there. That is what throws me off. If protecting people then why not do it all of the way or not at all? That address is probably way more specific as one residence than the Almena one....

Just a curiosity question - and probably not all that important - someone mentioned that the denim jacket photos of Jayme were from the party the day before the bad stuff happened. Is there any confirmation of that?

This is not what i am talking about, I am talking about a right off the bat probably sex offender contact where they likely went to someone's trailer/house.

Even so, you kind of lost me here. I know they staged a search there and were advised the buildings had already been cleared by a unit. Where you lost me is Anderson Dairy is Barron, not Almena, unless you are talking about the search team coming from Almena and Barron Fire Volunteer Fire Departments?

Interesting that the 1235 address remains but the Almena one seems to have been deleted. I like rhyme and reason I guess and when there is none, I wonder why even though there may be a very good reason for it. I do not know if that is a flaw, a good thing or both depending on... :)

I have the original unredacted from the day it was released. There is no Almena address.

Random thought alert...

In reading up on the Turkey farm operation, it appears that they have 100's of company owned turkey farms. We know that there were some issues raised in the press recently - it appears those were quickly resolved?

What did James do at that plant? Apologies, I'm sure this has been answered many times. Was he involved in quality control or inspection at all? Could any of his decisions or reports cost someone their job or hurt them financially?

The timing of the turkey scare and the Closs murders is very close as has been pointed out before. Merits additional pondering IMO.

Amateur opinion and speculation only

I know it's been attributed to LSD in the juiceboxes and case closed, but I'll take one shot and not mention it again: the interview bizzel posted had the brother saying he had gut reactions, while the couch interview did not have him saying that.

Is it possible that the two interviews have been conflated/combined in the collective mind?

If not, it seems that we still have Steven saying he has a gut reaction as to the perpetrator. And maybe that interview should be preserved, just in case in comes up again.
It's all over the net.. Google, YouTube, etc.

@ilovechili And the reference to Almena on the call log are for Anderson Dairy, which they later searched. They called and the owners searched themselves and found nothing, and since they were on private property the sheriff had to request that they be able to search, which happened the next day I think.

Good information. I was under the impression A.D was noted since they possibly have one of the only video cameras to have obtained any potential suspicious vehicles.

(edit - in that direction)

No, I meant I didn't find any previous discussion about what you are saying here in these forums. I would think something like that would have been a hot topic when they interviews came out? Or admin has scrubbed the forums of that as well? Or..... you guys are just cray ;)
I hope your joking!!!

@ilovechili They did go to an Almena address but it was the next day or something of that. They were checking in on sex offenders in the area. I remember looking up the sex offenders in that trailer park too. A girl from Almena had posted a snapchat photo of all the LE presence on the Barron County page when it was happening.

Missing Jayme Closs Was Home When Abductor Shot Her Parents Dead, Source Claims

The additional address on the call log that they sent officers too 3:27 is a Cumberland address belonging to Jayme's cousin's fiance/boyfriend (per CCAP). I have read they went there to alert her cousin prior to her going to work that morning because she works for Barron Sheriff. But she also could have heard it on the scanner and been calling in freaking out, but either way that address is a relative. I also wondered who lived at that address when they released the call log.

Are we sure about the Cumberland address? I don't have the bf there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018