AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I saw that today about the Cumberland address so that answers that one. And with regard to Almena, I agree, and you remember it as well, I am simply saying there was one entry on the call log and it seems to have disappeared. Pretty sure it was the morning of the incident and a car went there. I am not even saying anything is wrong, just wondering why entries seem to have went missing. The school contact and the Almena address. I thought at first maybe I downloaded the document from a different site or something but I didn't.

Oh well....
No, you remember it exactly the way I do. If you're nuts then so am I. JMO ETA Not that I think you're nuts. I am just beginning to think I am.

Last edited:
If the family said they think they know who did it then that would be the headline. There's no way a news outlet is going to bury a headline like that. The whole theme of all these interviews is that they don't know.

The interview is from Nov 12. If you want to go back and look at the threads around that date I'm certain someone on here would have brought up such a noteworthy revelation.

Lilli is not wrong. That interview took place and Jayme's uncle looked like he was about to fly apart, wanted to say something, was fighting not to blurt out what he was thinking. He managed "I have a gut feeling, yes an idea" then his voice trailed off, he shook his head and remained silent. That interview exists now online, I saw it yesterday, but it has been edited and re-cut and now excludes that exchange with him. Which in itself is very interesting. Going back on these threads to find the link is pointless, IMO, because it will merely take you to that interview, which has since been re-edited.

I found the discussion about it. On thread 27, page 23. Below is the video that was linked:

Question: Do you have any gut feeling about what may have happened? Or do you really, really just not know?

Steve: Got quite a few gut feelings...so...it's not just one.
Suzi: No, not just one.
Jennifer: And then they change from day to day, different stuff you hear.

Those are the direct quotes. If there is another interview that lead to another discussion, then it has been deleted. That wouldn't make sense, because WS doesn't delete things unless they violate TOS -- and discussing a quote from an interview would not violate TOS.

I really think this one of those things where someone on WS misinterpreted something about an interview, and someone else saw it and took it as fact, and then it grew legs and became something it wasn't. It happens on here all the time, and I'm no different than others in that I've done it before.

I'd love for you guys to find something showing the interview, because something like that would make me think differently about the case and help me along. But without a video link, I'm going to respectfully disregard any further discussion about it because it can't be verified in any way so there is no reason to think it exists.

As said before, this link merely takes you to the original video -- which has since been edited to remove the rest of what the uncle said. <modsnip: rude>

Last edited by a moderator:
I Have a question forgive me for my bluntness.

How on earth did the 911 operator receive the SOS call, listen, call back no answer, identify the owner of said mobile phone and location of the caller/mobile phone, Then try the landline, glean information landline was disconnected and then get several LE units there in 4 minutes. How? Just pondering nothing more flipping quick and good going

She didn't. The four minutes part of the equation is only the amount of time it took for units from the time they were dispatched to the time they arrived. The operator went through many of those other maneuvers prior to that. Can't recall exactly, but I think the total time from the 911 call being initially made, to the police arriving on scene was nearly 7:20 minutes.

Edit to fix my crappy typos lol

Last edited:
On page 2 of the dispatch report 319 is listed as being dispatched as homicide. However 319's arrival info does show up until page 12, is this because 319 and the 911 operator may be related since they have same last name or that's just how the report is put together?

No, you remember it exactly the way I do. If you're nuts then so am I. JMO ETA Not that I think you're nuts. I am just beginning to think I am.

lol, from one nut to another, these things were on there. i am not going to argue it with others all day but i know what i saw. a unit was sent to an almena address and i googled it in fact.

the school contact was also on there.

i have repeated it enough. suffice it to say, no one will change my mind on this and others remember it as well. well you and other nuts :)

on that note, I will move on to more nothing for facts to talk about... :)

On page 2 of the dispatch report 319 is listed as being dispatched as homicide. However 319's arrival info does show up until page 12, is this because 319 and the 911 operator may be related since they have same last name or that's just how the report is put together?

319 wasn't dispatched until 18:15. The first column is call received, the second is dispatched time, the third enroute, the fourth is onscene. Looks like he got the night shift for securing the scene.

I brought up that he and the dispatcher were probably related (I'd guess married) many threads ago when discussing this log.

319 wasn't dispatched until 18:15. The first column is call received, the second is dispatched time, the third enroute, the fourth is onscene. Looks like he got the night shift for securing the scene.

I brought up that he and the dispatcher were probably related (I'd guess married) many threads ago when discussing this log.
Ok. Thanks.

I feel that the KEY could be found by tracking a conversation that was taken place at the Birthday Party and finding someone that left the party early or was visually upset near the end of that Birthday Party..

I too believe it could have been someone over that weekend that became extremely upset with one of the parents quite possibly, whether at work or elsewhere.

How though can we track a conversation or event as you mention? We have no way of doing so. I would hope LE would know however what events took place, any arguments, etc.

I feel that the KEY could be found by tracking a conversation that was taken place at the Birthday Party and finding someone that left the party early or was visually upset near the end of that Birthday Party..
To go along with that, was anyone new or different at the party? Did someone bring a neighbor, friend, a relative that didn’t normally attend family get togethers?

I wonder if it was a large gathering or just a small party with aunts, cousins, kids, and grandpa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho