AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very beginning it said that it looked like Denise ran into the bathroom for protection and I’m guessing that she is the one that called 911 because the phone call came from her phone.

If I recall, that came from the DM article and hasn't been found elsewhere in any of the statements from LE. It doesn't mean it didn't happen, but it's considered unsubstantiated as far as I know.

As I posted earlier with all the theories posted I still think the story will go sometime this!

Two of three men riding by see a light on at the house in the woods. Maybe they wanted money or sex or booze or just to cause trouble.

Pulled up and as they approached the home they were greeted by James who tried to shut the door in their faces.

He was shot and Denise became hysterical so she was shot too.

Maybe took jayme for many unknown reasons.

Because there is NO connection at all is the reason they can't find out who did this!

Only one family member - Denise’s brother Steve- said, “I have an idea.”

I clearly remember his words but even more important, IMO, was his body language. I can still see his expression and demeanor.

I understand that it has been edited, most likely for his safety.

I’m sorry for those who didn’t see the original video. I’m even more sorry for those who are doubting that it existed.

No offense, but be careful. You can't name him by name. I named none of them and had a post deleted.

Could be a perp from a small nearby town who has a close, extended family who will alibi him completely. Makes it a lot more difficult on LE.
I am speaking in generalities, as ideas not specifically targeted folks.

do you have a link? who or what is it? I think there were guesses about that but not fact, if there is fact I would like to know where to find it.

Don’t know where it is... I think that was originally posted... later debunked... Fitzgerald said Denise found near James and phone in hallway bathroom point ??

Don’t think he knows if perp kicked phone away from her... or if she dropped getting shot ....

Don’t know why Fitzgerald won’t say where she was found .. can u glean much from that info ??

Thank you. There are plenty of us. And although I thank the people that posted call logs they all link to websites like the video does. If they were changed, it would link to the changed document.

The released call log was from scanned documents. This becomes obvious once you try and search the *&$#$&# document! :) Drives me crazy. The log hasn't been modified since release. It's also a legal document. Dispatch systems are built to make it nearly impossible to change without a record of the change. (Capturing a call log like this in a searchable format takes more work usually.)

The videos, I don't know. I saved a couple of them but not the one in question.

Don’t know where it is... I think that was originally posted... later debunked... Fitzgerald said Denise found near James and phone in hallway bathroom point ??

Don’t think he knows if perp kicked phone away from her... or if she dropped getting shot ....

Don’t know why Fitzgerald won’t say where she was found .. can u glean much from that info ??
For that matter, we don't actually know who placed that 911 call in the first place, do we? I wonder what prints they pulled off that phone. We assume Denise, but isn't it possible Jayme made the call?

I saw that, too. He was chomping at the bit, wanting to speak about his thoughts about what happened, but never did. I wonder if the person interviewing him just let it go and didn't ask him to elaborate, or if he did speak his thoughts and it was kept out of the interview.

There was also an interview with Jim's brother and sister. The brother stated that when he first heard about the murders and Jayme's disappearance, his first thought was "What did Jim do". Not saying that Jim did anything at all, of course, but that came from his own brother's mouth.

Makes me wonder if both families suspect the same scenario with a certain person as a suspect. Perhaps it might have been someone Jim and Denise didn't approve of being around Jayme, and it escalated to this. Her parents might have tried to protect her from a bad character, and that person may have been angry that he was cut off from seeing Jayme, possibly as a friend from school or something.

I ponder this case a lot during daily chores. It just breaks my heart that a couple was brutally murdered, their daughter is still missing, and not one blessed trace of her, nor any evidence to help LE find her, was left behind. I am sure we are all feeling this way. For Jayme's sake, if she is still alive, I pray she is ok and well and not being abused or tortured. If she is deceased, I pray she is found soon.

LE would know this and it would seem they could get info.

do you have a link? who or what is it? I think there were guesses about that but not fact, if there is fact I would like to know where to find it.
I’m looking. I posted that on an earlier post when I read it so I probably posted the link too. I’m reading from the beginning and will post either way.

The "bathroom hallway doorway" whatever that means. Source: His last interview that I know of.

ETA: I mean where the phone was found. Not the victim.

The released call log was from scanned documents. This becomes obvious once you try and search the *&$#$&# document! :) Drives me crazy. The log hasn't been modified since release. It's also a legal document. Dispatch systems are built to make it nearly impossible to change without a record of the change. (Capturing a call log like this in a searchable format takes more work usually.)

The videos, I don't know. I saved a couple of them but not the one in question.

Right. Not a person on here has them from the dispatch system directly from LE, they come from news org links to their docs. If someone has them directly from LE/dispatch, it would surprise me.

I did a search for that first interview because I too, swear, I remember the uncle muttering something under his breath. No luck, yet, but I came across this article/quote

“Fitzgerald would not say whether the killer shot through the door but local news footage shows investigators carrying it away from the scene -- covered with what looks like bullet holes.”

Wisconsin police baffled by Jayme Closs disappearance one month after parents' murder

This is the first I’ve noticed a mainstream news article commenting on the bullet holes in the door.

Man, I would be looking hard at truck drivers driving past the Closs home when Jayme was out front, waiting for her school bus. Whoever did this had to have seen her somewhere, and, I'll bet, he saw her more than once. It took time for the obsession to develop (even if it developed fast). If it was a truck driver, he probably had a regular schedule that put him passing the house at the same time, every day.

For that matter, we don't actually know who placed that 911 call in the first place, do we? I wonder what prints they pulled off that phone. We assume Denise, but isn't it possible Jayme made the call?

It is possible but extremely unlikely a perp made the call for how little we know. It is possible an "accomplice" of the perp made the call never suspecting what the perp was going to do. All unlike, but again, that is the extent of and how much we now. Just saying... No one seems to think dad made the call but who knows....

ETA *unlikely* not *unlike*

I’m looking. I posted that on an earlier post when I read it so I probably posted the link too. I’m reading from the beginning and will post either way.

I’m still looking for my post that hopefully has a link.

This news link also has the same wording that I used in my post.

The mother appeared to have barricaded herself in the bathroom and called police,' added the source.

It now appears that the dispatcher may have been hearing Denise's panicked final moments as the killer stormed into the bathroom where she hiding.

Mother of Wisconsin 13-year-old Jayme Closs was the 'family angel' | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895