AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange 911 Call Led to Discovery of Missing Girl's Dead Parents Hours After Family Gathering
snipped
“It was on a cell phone and there was no comment made — no one communicated with the dispatcher,” Fitzgerald said. “I don’t know if the word ‘help’ was said, but there was some sort of disturbance going on, which is why officers were sent to the house.”

He also disclosed that there was a family gathering inside the Closs home on Sunday afternoon and Jayme was present.
- I did not hear this but my video cut in and out. If true, the gathering was in their home and they know by now who all was there I would think. I can't get over the "the public is not in danger" comment unless they know or have an idea of who it was and that person only wanted Jayme. IMO

MOO...I have a feeling that this was a chat with older person that went way wrong. I think someone knew her, came for her, killed her parents that tried to prevent this and took her. Secluded house - why would someone pick this house (does not look like a mansion type).
I’ve floated the same theory. There’s still a lot of unknowns right now, and with that comes endless possibilities.

I definitely like something along those lines though.

Trying to put it all together...

Barron, WI is in the middle of nowhere. The house is rather isolated, set back from the road. Why would someone go there? What would be the purpose to killing two people without a robbery? Why pick this particular house?

LE says there's no danger to the public. What? There's a killer with a teenage girl running around, and there's no danger to the public? Is LE saying something without voicing it?

Does LE already know the motive?

I live 40 miles from Barron. I have a cabin not far from where it happened, I have driven by the house several times. It is on Highway 8. There is nothing that actually would appeal to anyone.

There was a family function where Denise & Jayme both attended the day before, the Dad worked. Could something transpired there? Its honestly hard to tell.

For LE to say no danger to the public, the only thing I could think of was maybe something happened there. But that being said, Where is Jayme???

Now back to the guy in Miami. I used to work at a gas station that had people sometime ask other people for gas money. In a place like Miami, it seems like it would be pretty common. JMO.
After re-watching the video, I think this is likely. The guy is motioning toward the backseat as if pointing to the kid. Maybe he said "I wouldn't ask, but I need to get her home". Makes sense.

Strange 911 Call Led to Discovery of Missing Girl's Dead Parents Hours After Family Gathering
snipped
“It was on a cell phone and there was no comment made — no one communicated with the dispatcher,” Fitzgerald said. “I don’t know if the word ‘help’ was said, but there was some sort of disturbance going on, which is why officers were sent to the house.”

He also disclosed that there was a family gathering inside the Closs home on Sunday afternoon and Jayme was present.
- I did not hear this but my video cut in and out. If true, the gathering was in their home and they know by now who all was there I would think. I can't get over the "the public is not in danger" comment unless they know or have an idea of who it was and that person only wanted Jayme. IMO
I'm skeptical about the gathering being at the Closs home. I would need to go back and listen to the press conference to be sure, but I don't remember that being said. Neither has it been reported by any other news agency. This may be an error.
MOO

If they were there with a gun to get Jaymie, why would there be a discussion. Bang, bang, grab the girl and go. Or why not grab the girl when she's walking to school?

I think you are making an assumption that there was discussion, i think its equally likely the wife dialed . But i think you make a good point that if this was just a pedophile wanting to grab her to get what ge wanted and they dispose of her then there would have been much easier ways to do this
Has anyone strolled the street looking for surveillance? I can only find 2 cameras, one at Kwik Trip and the other at Holiday. Judging by the way they are pointed I doubt they would offer up much as far as street traffic. But traffic at that hour in a town like that probably isn't very busy. The home is located outside of the city and the perp would have to either flee through the city or through very rural areas that probably don't have much in surveillance. I would think they would be pulling all surveillance from HWY 8, 25 & 53? The exit out of the area really leads to a lot of nothingness in that part of the state. Which answers the "how could she just vanish" question floating around SM.

looks like a car wash or something at 450 division ave (white building)has a camera the could possibly see the road.
data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sHmsoKkhNruhGGLzBKCC4aw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Attachments

• 450 division ave.JPG
    450 division ave.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 38
The driveway is not paved. Growing up, it was the same for our house. My dad refused to pave it because he said he could always hear when someone pulled up the driveway. If you check the house photo online and the road, a driver would probably, at least, pull partially into the drive rather than park visibly on the road. I think people living like this (as I once did) are aware of their surroundings and what happens around their property - even at night. So, did the father confront the killer(s)?

I'm skeptical about the gathering being at the Closs home. I would need to go back and listen to the press conference to be sure, but I don't remember that being said. Neither has it been reported by any other news agency. This may be an error.
MOO
I thought the same thing - it is people magazine so who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3