AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it is her in the video. But the video itself is weird. Why did they stop and the passenger got out and went to the back? And then they pulled up next to a biker? They couldn't get gas at that pump in the first place. Maybe it will solve another crime, but I don't think it will solve this one.

It is plausible that she could be in Miami, without going through an airport. Barron, Wi to Miami, Fl is a 25 hour drive. With two eligible drivers, they could have made it. 911 call was approximately 1 am Monday morning and the (possible) Miami sighting was listed as ‘Monday afternoon.'

lets assume 6pm (as late as you can assume to be afternoon) that 17 hours or likely only 16 if you account for times zones.

Setting aside the Miami thing, I still think it’s more likely they are in an unpopulated area. What’s hunting season right now? It’s got to be bird season. Is deer still in bow season or gun? It’s the hunters who need to be on the lookout for things that are out of place. IMO.

Not to criticize LE, but they should NEVER state this, unless they have a suspect in mind and know that it is a personal situation and not some crazy monster running amok, looking for young teens. This isn't comforting words to me, as a parent, when they don't even know who the heck did this to her parents!
From what I have learned about this case a 911 call was made from a cell phone in the house. Nobody answered, but there was a disturbance going on, one that was threatening enough to lead to a 911 call. I think its probably most likely that Jaymie made that call. So it is pretty clear that the perp or perps did not go there to abduct a girl, they were there because of the parents. This might suggest a few things. If Jaymie was in another room when this was happening, the perps may not have known she was there at all, maybe not familiar with the family unit. It also suggests that this wasn't an "open the door and shoot" situation. There definitely was a discussion. Possibly screams were heard after the gunshots and Jaymie was discovered. Knowing that 911 had been dialled, the perp wanted to get out asap, but didn't want to kill a child. I've seen this type of scenario before and the child was killed a short time later after the perp thought it out and realized there was no possible way out with the child still alive.

I am in no way implying that this 13 year old girl had anything to do with the murders of her parents.
It could be someone she accidentally attracted to her.
But many things are leading me to believe the answer may lie very close to home.
It's just happened so many times before.
I don't want to bring up those cases, they are all here on WS and elsewhere to review. :(
Taking a lunch break and chilling,
Chi

usually when i see a front door with that much glass it is frosted. When i saw the door it reminded me of the type of door i often see on the back of houses leading to the patio, or on a carport. Then again i live in a city where strangers are more likely to be by the front of your house and you don't want them seeing in unobstructed.

In every home I have ever lived in Wisconsin over 37 years I have never had a frosted glass front door. But, I have a frosted glass door down here in Texas, as well as surveillance. It isn't like that in Wisconsin, especially in smaller rural communities. People still leave keys in their cars and doors unlocked. The is still a sense of safety in these communities, especially among those who have lived their whole lives there.

Setting aside the Miami thing, I still think it’s more likely they are in an unpopulated area. What’s hunting season right now? It’s got to be bird season. Is deer still in bow season or gun? It’s the hunters who need to be on the lookout for things that are out of place. IMO.

Archery/Crossbow for Deer
Birds and small mammals
And then the Fur season starts soon on the 20th.

Hunting dates and deadlines - Wisconsin DNR

From what I have learned about this case a 911 call was made from a cell phone in the house. Nobody answered, but there was a disturbance going on, one that was threatening enough to lead to a 911 call. I think its probably most likely that Jaymie made that call. So it is pretty clear that the perp or perps did not go there to abduct a girl, they were there because of the parents. This might suggest a few things. If Jaymie was in another room when this was happening, the perps may not have known she was there at all, maybe not familiar with the family unit. It also suggests that this wasn't an "open the door and shoot" situation. There definitely was a discussion. Possibly screams were heard after the gunshots and Jaymie was discovered. Knowing that 911 had been dialled, the perp wanted to get out asap, but didn't want to kill a child. I've seen this type of scenario before and the child was killed a short time later after the perp thought it out and realized there was no possible way out with the child still alive.
BBM
Do you have links for the statements you have made?

If it's a suspect and they are also missing I would think they would at least put out there that the person was missing. JMO.
Yes they would.
In Holly Bobo's case, we searched every SM account and every cabin and abandoned hunting lodge we could reach.
There is always hope.
Unfortunately, that suspect was right under their noses all along.
I need to go away for a few,
Chi

The dogs can alert to how far her scent went. If went to road, then we know for sure that she is in a vehicle. If scent is back of house, maybe she was chased and possibly in the woods, either deceased or or it can show that she was dragged back toward the house or into a vehicle.

If Jayme was last seen Sunday afternoon, is it possible she went off with someone else (teenage boy/adult male) and when she was brought home later that night, Dad came to door, got into argument with the significant other, and was shot. Her not being seen since that afternoon I think is significant.

I tend to agree with this. Once inside, something escalated, enough for someone to call 911 (JC hiding in her room? It was late and wasn't it a school night?). In short time, DC could have been shot first, then father could have possibly run to the front door to escape, but was shot before exiting (we don't now, I'm just speculating). Hence the louder second shot that was reported by a neighbor, and since the front door was found open by LE with a body there. Jmo

Bow hunting for deer in Wisconsin is Sept 15 - Jan 6 and it's in November for gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo