AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Do you have links for the statements you have made?
Links to what? The facts that I stated are all out there. I'm just connecting dots.

- For instance, as the mother & father were both engaged with the perp, it is most likely that the 911 call came from someone else.
- The fact that the 911 caller did not speak to the operator suggests that the call came from someone who was being secretive, not in the presence of the perp.
- As the Operator heard the disturbance, its probable that the parents are still alive and the caller is elsewhere.

it was in response to a question about when the last time they were seen alive. I think we might be putting to much emphasis on the gathering. The significance of it was only to say that as of Sunday afternoon they were alive and well.
I agree. Those people would have already been interviewed at this point. Clearly this case is more complicated than something related to a family gathering.

usually when i see a front door with that much glass it is frosted. When i saw the door it reminded me of the type of door i often see on the back of houses leading to the patio, or on a carport. Then again i live in a city where strangers are more likely to be by the front of your house and you don't want them seeing in unobstructed.
It's storm door. There is a solid door behind it I would think. Just like having a screen door. There is still a secure door behind it.

Polly Klass was only 12 when taken from her home. (Thank God her friends and mom were spared)
We know her friends were terrified to alert anyone for a bit of time.
They were tied up with pillow cases over their heads. :(
One got loose and ran and told Polly's mother.
We sadly know how that turned out.
I have to wonder if there is a recently released prowler out there?
Hopefully if there is, law enforcement is all over him.
Of course, there could be a female offender. It happens.
Chi

If it's a suspect and they are also missing I would think they would at least put out there that the person was missing. JMO.

That does give me pause because they would know by now if anyone was missing in a community of only 3300 citzens.

This makes me wonder if Jayme may have been chatting online with someone she was sure was a teenage boy but in truth it really could have been a 60 year old pedophile predator? They could be from anywhere even other states.

He could have found out where she lived. He could have gradually coaxed her into trusting him over time and she may have given him the address. She definitely was the specific target he came there for imo.

I think this may be another possibility to consider. Jmo though.

He may have waited for her to pack some of her things and that is why she may have tried to call 911 and he saw her and stopped her from completing it.

BBM
I'm trying to understand how you came to this conclusion. It doesn't seem clear at all to me. In fact, I see it quite the opposite - the perp was there to take Jayme, and that's what happened. There was definitely a discussion? o_O
MOO
If they were there with a gun to get Jaymie, why would there be a discussion. Bang, bang, grab the girl and go. Or why not grab the girl when she's walking to school?

That does give me pause because they would know by now if anyone was missing in a community of only 3300 citzens.

This makes me wonder if Jayme may have been chatting online with someone she was sure was a teenage boy but in truth it really could have been a 60 year old pedophile predator? They could be from anywhere even other states.

He could have found out where she lived. He could have gradually coaxed her into trusting him over time and she may have given him the address. She definitely was the specific target he came there for imo.

I think this may be another possibility to consider. Jmo though.

He may have waited for her to pack some of her things and that is why she may have tried to call 911 and he saw her and stopped her from completing it.
That just seems like something a girl her age would tell her best friend about...

If they were there with a gun to get Jaymie, why would there be a discussion. Bang, bang, grab the girl and go. Or why not grab the girl when she's walking to school?
You said "There definitely was a discussion." I'm wondering what leads you to believe that, as well as how you arrived at this conclusion: "So it is pretty clear that the perp or perps did not go there to abduct a girl, they were there because of the parents."
MOO

I wish Yahoo or something would pick this up. I have a friend with a cabin ~ 10 miles from there who hasn’t heard a thing about this case. He lives here in MN, but still close enough. Also doesn’t have Facebook, which is where I first saw it. He knows about it now!
It is on Channels 4 /5 /9 & 11 locally. Also GMA did a segment on it this morning.

Gonna have to disagree with you. I think the reason LE is saying there is no danger to the public is that they have an idea what the perp was after. We do not know how long the 911 call was but police definitely may have heard enough to know something. If someone wanted Jaymie they could have just taken her. Its a rural area and I'm sure she was out alone quite often. Parents may have been involved in something shady, or maybe they just happened to have money. Maybe a revenge thing, a debt, retribution for an affair or bad breakup. Who knows at this point?

BBM

In a previous interview in the first thread, LE states that the 911 call duration was less than a minute.

I wish Yahoo or something would pick this up. I have a friend with a cabin ~ 10 miles from there who hasn’t heard a thing about this case. He lives here in MN, but still close enough. Also doesn’t have Facebook, which is where I first saw it. He knows about it now!
I got a CNN alert about it this morning. It's how I first heard about it.

You said "There definitely was a discussion." I'm wondering what leads you to believe that, as well as how you arrived at this conclusion: "So it is pretty clear that the perp or perps did not go there to abduct a girl, they were there because of the parents."
MOO
Because the police heard the altercation on the 911 call.

Think about it, if you wanted to take Jaymie, is this how you would go about it? I don't think the perp knew she was there.

In thinking about this case, if someone was to abduct a teenage girl who had just witnessed her parents being killed they would likely need to have a very secluded place to keep her until they were able to determine what to do next. One couldn't take a chance of her being loud and attracting attention. For anyone familiar with the area, are there any places that are secluded enough to pull off such a thing?
Also, I was looking at Google Maps of the area a bit ago and saw that the Superior National Forest is relatively close. That looks like a place where one might be able to hide out in the forest and not attract suspicion.
I would assume that these things are being looked at in some form or another, but just felt I should say something and see if it rang a bell.

Minnesotan here. Darned cold to be hanging out inside Superior. Parts of MN have already had snow. That area is more for hiking and canoeing, has occasional resorts. I would say it would be suspicious to be there now unless you were a grouse hunter, and even that might draw LE's attention.

I would like to know the type of weapon used - might tell us more about the killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL