AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if based on this "meeting," they actually know who she might be with and are keeping that tight-lipped, instead focusing the media attention on Jayme. Maybe they don't want to spook whoever has her. Just thinking out loud.....

I agree...I think LE is playing possum here...I think they have a good idea of who it is, but don't know where he is or still need more evidence for a search warrant.

Sikora Prime Painting and Washing, LLC

They had their home repainted recently, perhaps they paid for that, roofing, etc.

Yes, we own a home Renovations company and , after materials our customers can easily spend $15000 on painting, average bath remodel, maybe new flooring, and a roof
...we have done $15k bath remodels alone (while I dont imagine that was the case with them)you would however be surprised on what are priorities for people in regards to their homes.

That's what I'm trying to process. There are a number of possibilities, but I think the sequence of shots and dad dead near the front door is telling us something, still trying to figure that out.....

Earlier some guessed that the 2 victims must have been shot while in bed, due to the late hour and to the fact that the 2 gunshots were heard in quick succession.

Could Mr. Closs being found near the front door be similar to the case of Peter Porco?

In spite of being axed nearly to death in his bed by his son Chris (Romeo Killer), Mr. Porco managed to move from his bed to the bathroom, and then down the stairs to the kitchen where, in a state of shock, he tried to unload the dishwasher and even to make his lunch before succumbing to his fatal wounds.

Wondering if Mr. Closs managed to move from his bed to the door.

jmo

I wonder if based on this "meeting," they actually know who she might be with and are keeping that tight-lipped, instead focusing the media attention on Jayme. Maybe they don't want to spook whoever has her. Just thinking out loud.....
I believe the Sheriff knows his community better than anybody else would, and this direct talk with his neighbors is more likely to generate the tip(s) necessary to locate JC. MOO

LE believes Jayme was home during her parents murders because they believe she left with the murderers, whether by choice or not. The whole cell phone thing is a different matter. If they have the phone that made the call then it was likely left behind whether it was Jayme's or not. If one parent lived that half hour, got to the phone, and made the call, then perp and Jayme could have been gone right after two shots were heard.

Earlier some guessed that the 2 victims must have been shot while in bed, due to the late hour and to the fact that the 2 gunshots were heard in quick succession.

Could Mr. Closs being found near the front door be similar to the case of Peter Porco?

In spite of being axed nearly to death in his bed by his son Chris (Romeo Killer), Mr. Porco managed to move from his bed to the bathroom, and then down the stairs to the kitchen where, in a state of shock, he tried to unload the dishwasher and even to make his lunch before succumbing to his fatal wounds.

Wondering if Mr. Closs managed to move from his bed to the door.

jmo
Information was revealed today that the front door had been "shot in" which implies that the dad was shot through the front door.
Sheriff: Missing girl at home when parents were shot to death

Yes. I think her's or the person she is with's cell has been pinged suspect ID'd and they will make their move with most residents safe @ Town Hall meeting.
MOO

I believe the Sheriff knows his community better than anybody else would, and this direct talk with his neighbors is more likely to generate the tip(s) necessary to locate JC. MOO
Good point. Community members may reveal tips at this meeting which they can't do if the local news stations are recording them.

I’n really frustrated over the phone call. I want to believe it was Jayme, because the odds of the perp buttdialing or the parents still being alive 30 minutes after being shot is unlikely (esp considering it’s been said there is no evidence that they were taken to the hospital - forgive me if I’m wrong on this though). At the same time, I understand the 4 minute time crunch is a bit difficult. She would have had to have been leaving right when the call was made, and thought it was her last attempt at getting help. What happened between the 30 minutes of shots being heard, and the phone call/abduction? Do you think she could have been assaulted in that time or told to get ready to leave (put a coat on, shoes, probably some crying and pleading etc.)?

Refusing to comply to a mass, random, volunteer DNA sample in order to exonerate yourself from a crime you are not suspected of committing....legally, nothing.

However, it shines a light on you if you refuse because as a human being we are curious creatures and especially LE would think ‘What are you hiding?’
It would also depend as per my previous post if any Judges order is granted for a mass screening

I have been to this area of Wisconsin every summer for about 25 years. It is full of water, trees, and cabins that are usually just summer/weekend residences of semi-wealthy people from MSP or elsewhere nearby. Every lake is dotted with such places. If the abductor (assumption) has a family cabin somewhere, and they are there, then I think it could be a very long time before they are found. I think it is a very easy place to hide a person, or just to hide, in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teceemac