AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not possible. The parents were dead for almost a half hour by the time the call was made. Logically I think its pretty safe to say that Jayme was the one that placed the call.

It seems that during that half hour the perp(s) were ether looking for something or looking for Jayme.

Was the shots heard back to back? If someone knocked on the door, would both parents still be awake and go to the door at the same time? Can anyone determine the layout of the house? Where exactly bedrooms are. I know there was a basement, possibly family room downstairs with main rooms on the top floor.

Possibly, but I don't buy it. Simply because the call was ended by the caller. If a wounded person could not speak, the last thing they'd do would be to hang up on the 911 operator.

Unless I missed it we don’t know how the call ended .

I mean you are most likely right but you are stating stuff as facts that are just your reasoned speculation.

According to CNN News,
On HLN's "Crime & Justice" Wednesday night, Fitzgerald told host Ashleigh Banfield that deputies had recovered the cell phone from which the 911 call was made.

Fitzgerald said additional agencies, including the FBI, are involved. "They are the experts in breaking down 911 tapes, looking at our phones, and taking care of all evidence in that manner," he said.

Authorities said they have determined whose cell phone the call came from, but declined to identify the owner.

Why would he decline to identify the owner of the phone? Also, Fitzgerald tells them they know Jamie was there from what was heard on the 911 call.

Why would he decline to identify the owner of the phone?

Such a weird detail agree. The only scenario that is plausible to me is if its a 3rd party that they think she may be with and somehow thinks by naming the person it will put her in danger. But by announcing that they even know who owns the phone it would appear to do the same thing. Head scratcher.

kNOw METH Barron County

This is an older post. A good resource:
“Methamphetamine is back.”

With those chilling words, state Attorney General Brad Schimel sounded the alarm last week in Eau Claire about the resurgence of a highly addictive illegal drug that threatens to destroy more families and communities as it spreads across Wisconsin.
Much more at link:
Meth monster returns to Chippewa Valley and is extending its reach

Interesting. They are armed and do home invasions.

I have read that meth can lead to bizarre sexual needs. The mother indicted in the article shows how depraved the people get.

Was the phone dropped by a perp?

For some reason, maybe the paths crossed and the perp thought there would be good pickings at the house.

With drug addicts, though, one would think lots of clues would be left because they cannot be really organized

Last edited:
Such a weird detail agree. The only scenario that is plausible to me is if its a 3rd party that they think she may be with and somehow thinks by naming the person it will put her in danger. But by announcing that they even know who owns the phone it would appear to do the same thing. Head scratcher.

Yes, a head scratcher to say the least o_O

Still a lot of information that disproves this. If Jayme is hiding under a bed with her phone, why does she wait nearly 30 minutes to dial 911. Also, I get the impression that there is not much in the way of conversation on the 911 call, after all, Jayme is making the call and being silent and who is the intruder going to talk to? Police also said the they've sent the call for enhancement, so I doubt there is anything meaningful on it.

<modsnipped not victim friendly and against TOS>

I don't think any of us can say anything with certainty. We dont know what we do not know but it is logical the police agencies do.

We are trying to read tealeaves because none of us are privy to any of the facts the police do have.

I did not get the same impression. Imo its good enough to tell them Jayme was inside of her home when it was placed.

They would know right away if there is a good possibilty to enhance the call.

The FBI is the best in doing so. They said it was muffled. They have many ways of making it much clearer. Imo they will and may have already been able to enhance parts of it.

Respectfully your theory makes no sense to me. If Jayme is involved as you imply the last thing she would care about is her dead parents. I dont remember other cases where the ones involved made a 911 call before they fled. I dont think it happened in this one either.

Its impossible for any of us to know what was transpiring inside of the home once her parents were shot since none of us were there.

I didn't say she was hiding under her bed. He may have told her to pack belongs and she may have pretended she was looking for shoes and shoved her phone under the bed if it was laying on the floor in a pile of clothes etc or somewhere closeby he hadn't noticed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member