AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate this NEW insight and thinking outside the box and am sorry to see this post get shot down so quickly. So many folks have their minds set on a few scenarios and are trying to make the facts (as reported and alleged) work within those scenarios. Again, I appreciate the thinking and the bravery to share that idea.
I don't think anyone is trying to "shoot down" theories, but Occam's Razor is something I keep in mind when looking at all scenarios. Its certainly an interesting idea that the perp is female, but is it likely?
This forum is so great because we can all put forth scenarios and opinions in a civil environment.
MOO.

<modsnip - rumor >
I believe the search is speculative. With LE responding so quickly to the scene, and likely from the east, it’s probable that had the perp headed east they would have crossed paths with responders. That probably didn’t happen, and thus a search to the west.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry too even ask, but, how long was Holly kept alive? Did we ever know?

I’m not sure. Good question. Anyone?

If you believe the State's star witness, Jason Autry, Holly was clinging to life when Autry arrived at Shayne Austin's trailer to score morphine and meth on the day Holly was abducted. Everyone thought she was dead, wrapped up in a blanket or tarp in the back of a truck.

The Adams brothers and Shayne asked Jason to help Zach Adams dispose of Holly's body in exchange for wiping away his drug debts/more drugs.

When Autry and Zach Adams backed up to the Tennessee River to "gut" and dump Holly's body into the river, they heard her moaning and realized she was still alive. Zach then shoots Holly, which the noise of the gunshot causes Zach and Jason to abort the plan to dump her in the river. So Holly died the same day as she was abducted, according to the State of Tennessee's drug-addled star-witness.

Jason Autry's complete testimony on the stand in the Holly Bobo case is on youtube. Also, the guys from True Crime Garage have a good 2-part Holly Bobo episode that includes the major points of Autry's testimony.

Lauria Freeman / Ashley Bible, the Oklahoma case where parents were killed and 2 teenagers abducted, may have been kept alive for several days.

Had to step out for a few minutes. I apologize if this has already been answered.

Street view of the home: Google Maps

Closs home to Turtle Lake (search area): Google Maps
Anyone know where the party was that mom and JC attended? Just a general area as I suppose we shouldn't post the address. Like number of miles away from the house and in what direction? It might not matter, but it might be significant and we just don't know yet.

jmo

A map of the house and where they are currently searching.
They are searching both sides of US 8 (the road in front of the house) between Barron and Turtle Lake which is about 14 miles west. They have split 100 searchers into groups of 7 and the groups are spaced along the road on boths sides such that each group will search about 2 miles along the road.

There isn't a specific search location.

Reasons for not killing her include:
1. Suspect is in love6 with her, e.g. boyfriend or obsessed stalker.
2. He/they perceived that there wasn't enough time.
3. He/they ran out of bullets/shells.
4. He/they wanted a hostage/negotiating piece in case they got surrounded.
5. An RSO or other person that wanted to molest her.

But, other than #1, he/they may be inclined to kill her later on.

I believe he would have brought more than 2 bullets with him in case more were needed. I think this was very planned out before he came there to get Jayme. Imo

Since they evidently havent found anyone missing locally that can be linked to Jayme I think it's more likely a stalker from one of the surrounding counties that may come there for somethimg....like work or having family members living there.

Or it could be another absconded pedophile from another state like Joe Duncan who came off a main road into a rural area looking for his next prey and spotted Shasta and Dylan. Duncan cased out the Greone home for three days before invading their home.in the dark of night.

I dont think a shotgun was used since LE specifically said 'bullet casings' were found at the scene. If it had been a shotgun they would have correctly called them 'shell casings' since they are legally completely different especially to LE investigators.

Jmo

Last edited:
If you believe the State's star witness, Jason Autry, Holly was clinging to life when Autry arrived at Shayne Austin's trailer to score morphine and meth on the day Holly was abducted. Everyone thought she was dead, wrapped up in a blanket or tarp in the back of a truck.

The Adams brothers and Shayne asked Jason to help Zach Adams dispose of Holly's body in exchange for wiping away his drug debts/more drugs.

When Autry and Zach Adams backed up to the Tennessee River to "gut" and dump Holly's body into the river, they heard her moaning and realized she was still alive. Zach then shoots Holly, which the noise of the gunshot causes Zach and Jason to abort the plan to dump her in the river. So Holly died the same day as she was abducted, according to the State of Tennessee's drug-addled star-witness.

Jason Autry's complete testimony on the stand in the Holly Bobo case is on youtube. Also, the guys from True Crime Garage have a good 2-part Holly Bobo episode that includes the major points of Autry's testimony.

Lauria Freeman / Ashley Bible, the Oklahoma case where parents were killed and 2 teenagers abducted, may have been kept alive for several days.
Thanks for posting this, its helpful.

I believe he would have brought more than 2 bullets with him in case more were needed. I think this was very planned out before he came there to get Jayme. Imo

Since they evidently havent found anyone missing locally that would be linked to Jayme I think it's more likely a stalker from one of the surrounding counties that may come there for somethimg....like work or having family members living there.

Or it could be another absconded pedophile from another state like Joe Duncan who came off a main road into a rural area looking for his next prey and spotted Shasta and Dylan. Duncan cased out the Greone home for three days before invading their home.

I dont think a shotgun was used since LE specifically said 'bullet casings' were found at the scene. If it had been a shotgun they would have correctly called them 'shell casings' since they are legally completely different.

Jmo

agreed. Anyone coming to do something like this would make sure to have more than 2 bullets on them

Maybe the search is being used to spook the person they are looking for?
Doubtful, although it may unintentionally serve a dual purpose.

Searches like this must be conducted during the daylight to ensure the safety of the participants and to decrease the likelihood that anything is missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli