AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my mind I was thinking this was a Romeo and Juliet type of incident. Somebody she met on the internet or somebody her parents didn't like showed up for a rendezvous. But with that said..what suitor shows up with a shotgun?

I suppose the dad had it and either had it wrestled away from him or he set it down...but more likely a stalker than someone she met in person.

I had a reason behind my post regarding Wisconsin meat packaging plants. I found it interesting that all three towns mentioned today had one. They are NOT common where I live. I was wondering if there was some sort of connection between the family, the POI, and the meat packaging industry. The father worked for Jennie O. Could he have upset an employee or coworker who maybe no longer works at Jennie O but at another meat packaging facility. But apparently they are common place in Wisconsin and it means nothing....
This may seem ridiculous derailing but I found this while researching and it caught my attention:

The crime of human trafficking is growing worldwide, and Wisconsin mirrors this trend. While human trafficking is prevalent throughout the state, the awareness of the issue and knowledge of best practices lag behind.
Nature of Human Trafficking
 Clandestine and hidden; victims often do not self-identify.
 Victims include men, women, and children of every age, race, sexual orientation, socio-
economic class, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
 Human trafficking includes labor, sex, and other forms of exploitation.
 Elements of labor and sex in trafficking cases often overlap. E.g. a labor-trafficking
victim sexually assaulted by the trafficker; a victim forced to work in one industry (meat packing) then another (stripping).
https://www.wcasa.org/file_open.php?id=336

Starting around page 12/13 you’ll see some alarming facts. After reading about Iowa stats the last couple of months, I wonder if each state has policies and procedures they interactively share. I’m almost afraid to go find my state.

Perp could also be a female. Wouldn’t need to be much bigger than Jayme if she had a gun.

I appreciate this NEW insight and thinking outside the box and am sorry to see this post get shot down so quickly. So many folks have their minds set on a few scenarios and are trying to make the facts (as reported and alleged) work within those scenarios. Again, I appreciate the thinking and the bravery to share that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14