AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This version is less redacted. Jayme Closs: 911 dispatch log released from night of Wisconsin teen's disappearance

Full dispatch log below from the Barron County Sheriff’s Office:

RECEIVED A 911 CALL FROM 715-*advertiser censored*-XXXX AND COULD HEAR A LOT OF YELLING. CALLED NUMBER BACK AND WAS UNABLE TO LEAVE A VOICEMAIL. PHONE

PINGED TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS. ADVISED 317, 325, & 329.

VOICEMAIL INDICATES THE PHONE LISTS TO DENISE AT THAT ADDRESS. TRIED CALLING SEVERAL MORE TIMES AND DID NOT RECEIVE AN ANSWER.

ATTEMPTED TO CALL THE LAND LINE AT THE RESIDENCE BUT THE PHONE HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED.

1:03 329 ADVISED OF A POSSIBLE SUICIDE ATTEMPT. REQUESTED ASSISTANCE FROM BARRON PD. ADVISED 656.

1:03 PAGED 501 & 1ST RESPONDERS.

1:04 329 REQUESTED TO HAVE EMS STAGE. PAGED EMS FOR AN APPARENT SUICIDE.

<modsnip - copyright 10% rule - more at link>

SeekingJana,

IMO #1 Theory: the Perp has been fantasizing about JLC for quite some time and is obsessed. I think he planned this, brought gun(s) blazing, brought some sort of cords or ties, maybe more equipment. I think he imagined different scenarios or obstacles in the house, and tried to prepare for them. I believe the parents had no chance of survival, he intended to kill them, and he intended to abduct JLC.

Do you believe he planned this for some period of time?

The crime scene as we know it right now shows great disorganization ( door kicked in vs. lock picked silently in a back door, gunshots from a loud gun vs. a quieter and neater MOD. )

There is an element of planning in that there was apparently a vehicle and a weapon brought to the house.

To me, this adds to the theory that more than one person was involved in the murders/ abduction. Likely one had severe mental disorganization and delusions regarding the objectification of Jayme and great rage against the parents. The other or others likely were under the influence of drugs, alcohol or both at the time of the home invasion and abduction of Jayme. When alcohol and drugs are added into a crime scene, the motives of accomplices becomes muddled until the entire crime is solved.

A good classic example of one organized bad man with some disorganized accomplices can be found in the plot of the classic movie " Key Largo". ( Sorry I can't provide a current movie reference about criminology but I don't watch current or new movies, only classics).

Maybe just a matter of semantics for Jayme's sake. Babysitter is more of a juvenile term. The family referred to person as caretaker instead so she wouldn't feel like her friends would make fun. Just a thought and jmo.

It seems a little unusual to me that JC had a caretaker at age 13. I’m wondering if the parents felt there was a need to be a little overprotective, for eg., maybe JC reported someone following her, or maybe they knew someone who could potentially be violent.

why you say that? maybe they have info only killers know and want to protect jayme. im going to give them benefit of the doubt.
I thought the sheriff came across as extremely frustrated and expressed his sincere wish that he had more answers. Although he seemed confident about all the experts working on the case, I got the idea that they do not yet know the answers to the questions everyone wants to know and are desperate for help from the public. Maybe the cameras along the highway will turn up some clues. I hope so... jmo

Even though the phone is listed as her mother's phone, it could be Jayme's phone and was listed in the mom's name for billing purpose. (I'm not the first one to suggest this. Was suggested way earlier in a previous thread.)
Don’t think so. The voicemail identified the phone as Denise. I doubt jayme’s VM would have said “Hi, this is Denise. Leave a message.”

Per the dispatch transcript.

We also have Wisconsin Circuit Court Access
Barron County Case Number 2011CV000231 Capital One Bank USA NA vs. Denise J Closs

Civil Judgment(s)
Type Debtor name Multiple debtors Amount Satisfaction Judgment status Date
Judgment for money Closs, Denise J No $14,466.57 Full Full satisfaction 10-24-2011

Now $14,466.57 is a LOT of money for that family, I am SURE. I'm not saying that this has anything to do with the murders, it's just that someone here suggested that perhaps the family had come into money lately. I'd say that the reverse is probably true. Paying off that sum would be a stretch for the Closses.
Full Satisfaction means it was paid off. And that pay off was 7 years ago.

If the Mom was barricaded in the bathroom, I’m even more puzzled about that dining room chair that was removed as evidence. Looked like there may be blood on it and the ties around the chair were on the right rear and left front— not where a cushion would be tied. Possibly restraints?

Thoughts?

What would a $13,000 equity loan from a year and a half ago have to do with two murders and a little girl missing?

I am not arguing with you just respectfully asking, because my brain doesn’t make a connection.
Unless it has something to do with the people who worked on the house... jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member