AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 45 minutes from Barron. Sadly meth is very bad around here and home invasions do happen. In fact, there was one in Dec, 2017 in Barron. The 4 guys were caught and arrested though so not related. I'm torn between this being something related to the father and work or some druggie hitting the wrong house.

Why take Jayme? She is missing, but are they positive she was taken? Could she have been wounded, escaped somewhere into the woods to hide and later passed from her injuries? I know LE responded quick, but if I was a scared 13 year old girl running and hiding from people, I don't think I would respond to people calling for me.
i did think about this scenario of Jayme fleeing and hiding somewhere. LE did search extensively in the area with infrared and all that, but the Mollie Tibbetts case has taught me that isn't necessarily fool proof. They did the same thing with her and it turned out her body was still in Brooklyn the whole time, under corn and it was just missed until the perp told them where it was. So i am keeping this possibility open.

I spent my afternoon driving around the Chequamegon. I saw a lot of hunters out and about. Hopefully if the perp is hiding somewhere, the influx of hunters will either scare him out into the open, or someone will spot Jayme. We still have a few weeks until November though.

If I was the perp, I'd be dressed in camo with a rifle rack on my truck.

It seems a little unusual to me that JC had a caretaker at age 13. I’m wondering if the parents felt there was a need to be a little overprotective, for eg., maybe JC reported someone following her, or maybe they knew someone who could potentially be violent.

We don't know what age she changed schools due to the "family caretaker" --no year was given by the sheriff. Plus, she just turned 13 in July.

I have been reading over every inch of this....
I just want to throw up.... why did it take THREE HOURS to realize there was a missing child/teen? I thought they cleared ALL the rooms? Did they miss the child/teens room?

We all know with a stranger abduction you only have THREE hours!! I’m NOT saying THIS is a stranger abduction! BUT... I am raging mad right now....

I’m going to go back into my reading mode now...

The above is all just My own opinion and thoughts... figure I should add that. *wink*

Attachments

• 04BBD021-8AB7-452A-842C-A429A8097DCA.jpeg
    04BBD021-8AB7-452A-842C-A429A8097DCA.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 140
I've seen a few posters saying maybe this guy was manic. At first I dismissed that idea (I think because my own daughter is bipolar), but after thinking about it, I'm on board.

He may be undiagnosed bipolar, possibly dual diagnosis with pedophilia, and/or borderline personality disorder (bpd can make rejection particularly treacherous).

If undiagnosed, I would put him as under 25.

If in a manic episode, he might feel invincible (the brazen nature of showing up, kicking in door??, not worried about gunshot noise)

If in a manic episode, he might be hyper fixated (is going to take Jayme at any cost)

If in a manic episode, he may be delusional (thinking Jayme wants him to save her or she wants to be with him)

Manic episodes can lead to compulsive behavior without thought for consequence. It can lead to hypersexual behavior.

I am in no way suggesting that just because a person is bipolar that they are prone to violence.

She had a caregiver? If so, has this person been ruled out? Do we know what she needed a caregiver for? Was it emotional/behavioral? Was it developmental? Was it both?

Again, just seems like with the location and timing of everything that it was probably a targeted crime and by a suspect known to at least one of the folks living there.

JMO.

It is most likely her Aunt, who ran a daycare, that she went to after school since she was very young. She didn't have a true 'caretaker' in the formal sense of the word, AFAIK.

And it’s only gotten like, 2 minute blurbs on the news here, and that’s after the political stories, local stories, and Brewer status. The fact that it’s not at the top of the news is f’d up to me, and that the Brewers are taking precedence over this missing girl.
I’ve seen it on several news stations here in Wisconsin.

I'm 45 minutes from Barron. Sadly meth is very bad around here and home invasions do happen. In fact, there was one in Dec, 2017 in Barron. The 4 guys were caught and arrested though so not related. I'm torn between this being something related to the father and work or some druggie hitting the wrong house.

Why take Jayme? She is missing, but are they positive she was taken? Could she have been wounded, escaped somewhere into the woods to hide and later passed from her injuries? I know LE responded quick, but if I was a scared 13 year old girl running and hiding from people, I don't think I would respond to people calling for me.

Welcome jalbitz :)

I was just kicking thoughts around. Which was why I also said whoever took her has some sort of misplaced “love” for her and they care about her.

I have my theory of what may or may not have happened, and I believe others have the same theory. Meth or other drugs, gambling, and sex trafficking isnt on the top of my list.
I understand. It's hard when we don't know much. It was just my gut thinking they knew she would be in the house. But it could still be random/mistaken identity. Meth is a hell of a drug and who knows, maybe even the perp doesn't know why he took her and didn't kill her right there. I play out a lot of scenarios in my head since we don't have a lot of info to go on.

Where is the information coming from that the mom was barricaded in the bathroom?

Is there a credible source for that or is it just speculation that is being considered as a possibility?

If it's a social media rumor, we will need to remove it and end discussion before it turns into a "fact" in this case.
I don't know if it's a social media rumor, but there is no credible source that I know of.

I have been reading over every inch of this....
I just want to throw up.... why did it take THREE HOURS to realize there was a missing child/teen? I thought they cleared ALL the rooms? Did they miss the child/teens room?

We all know with a stranger abduction you only have THREE hours!! I’m NOT saying THIS is a stranger abduction! BUT... I am raging mad right now....

I’m going to go back into my reading mode now...

The above is all just My own opinion and thoughts... figure I should add that. *wink*
I have been wondering this from the beginning and have neve seen it addressed. When LE came to the house, responding to the 911 call, how would they know if anyone was missing at all? Are you saying it took 3 hours before they knew there was a 13 year old daughter missing? Honestly that makes sense to me, given the very early morning hour and no one to immediately ask/interview...no family members or close neighbors... not until later on that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892