AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hesitant to ask questions that have already been asked and answered, but this urgent topic is moving so fast it is hard to keep up even when you are following for hours as I have tried to do.

Has there been mention of scent tracker dogs being used at all? Wouldn’t that technique tell us how Jayme was taken from the area?
Yes, an article did say dogs had been used to search the home and grounds. "Investigators use a canine tuesday to help search the grounds near the Closs home in Barron"
Missing Wisconsin teen: 800 tips, 100 volunteer searchers, still no Jayme Closs

This is what I've felt for a few days now, nothing else makes sense to me, under the influence of drugs, or a psychotic mental illness, unfortunately though, I do still believe the basis of the crime is sexual in nature, add one of the other two, (or both) to the mix and it becomes a frenzied, nonsensical murder/abduction scenario.

What I pray more than anything is I hope these murders and kidnapping of little Jayme wasn't carried out by a meth head or more than one.

I cant even stand to think this may be who has Jayme.

When Holly Bobo was kidnapped by a raging meth head and then brutally beaten..raped and tortured by a group of them before she was murdered I researched about what they are capable doing to other human beings and it gave me nightmares.

Foxfire.... May he rest in peace ..also put up links about other cases involving meth heads and those were only TN.cases. He also put up meth head profiles when they are high on meth and it said their libido heightens greatly and they can become extremely violent.

It was terrifying to read. They act more like sub humans due to how they like to brutally torture for days on end before they finally murder their defenseless victims.

Jmo

I really just think that because of the area and that this was a very small town, the call was put in as a suicide attempt because of the yelling the background. When officers arrive they see a deceased male with a gunshot wound to the head. I really don't think that in a small town the first thing they think is double homicide with kidnapping. They probably go to the most common or easiest assumption and go from there.

That or the 911 call was staged to get the parents help and the screaming in the background was about suicide to throw the cops? I doubt its the latter but always a possibility.

for whatever reason, I am unable to Bold the text I need.

Did I miss somewhere that LE released where the victims were shot on their bodies? I assumed it was torso with a shotgun.

They don't take everything from a crime scene with blood splattered on it, that could be impossible. You would have flooring, furniture, walls ect.

In the Rhoden case, LE actually took all of the trailers and put them in storage. Pulled them right down the road.
(I know this crime did not take place in a trailer; I have read all of the posts.)

What I pray more than anything is I hope these murders and kidnapping of little Jayme wasn't carried out by a meth head or more than one.

I cant even stand to think this may be who has Jayme.

When Holly Bobo was kidnapped by a raging meth head and then brutally beaten..raped and tortured by a group of them before she was murdered I researched about what they are capable doing to other human beings and it gave me nightmares.

Foxfire.... May he rest in peace ..also put up links about other cases involving meth heads and those were only TN.cases. He also put up meth head profiles when they are high on meth and it said their libido heightens greatly and they can become extremely violent.

It was terrifying to read. They act more like sub humans due to how they like to brutally torture for days on end before they finally murder their defenseless victims.

Jmo
Foxifire was such a great contributor

Agreed and this is from the local news which is noted as being the reliable source:

“About 4 minutes after the call, deputies arrived at the house. Dispatch records state that James Closs answered the door. On Friday afternoon, Fitzgerald was asked if that was accurate in the dispatch logs that James Closs had answered the door, he said yes.

After more discussion with Fitzgerald on Saturday morning, [Fitzgerald said he was not releasing any information about how the door got opened. He said when the deputies arrived at the house, James was found dead at the door. When asked whether a deputy had kicked in the door, Fitzgerald said he could not comment due to an active investigation.”...

so it is possible that James opened the door FOR police. - when the 911 call was placed- but passed away by the time LE arrived.

If police thought he could be revived (tried CPR) would the transcript show that? If they didn’t attempt it, why didn’t they? It was unclear how long parents had been dead for... to me they hadn’t just expired and were clearly gone past the point of CPR being a possible tactic to try.

Who were the girls repeatedly driving by and how would they know something was going on at 2 in the morning?
They drove by less than an hour after LE arrived so how did they know?
Did they see sirens while they were already out in their car then follow police?
Or did they live nearby and get in their car specifically to go check out the situation after seeing/hearing sirens? How close are the homes of neighbors to the Closs home?

Skipped from page 9 to now....obviously nothing new just the same theories rehashed page after page.....

Really wish we had something new to go by.

I know, logging on and catching up is like a constant deja vu, round and round in circles, I really hope LE has A LOT more to go on that we do (I'm guessing yes), because I can't imagine how frustrating it is for them if they don't!

If police thought he could be revived (tried CPR) would the transcript show that? If they didn’t attempt it, why didn’t they? It was unclear how long parents had been dead for... to me they hadn’t just expired and were clearly gone past the point of CPR being a possible tactic to try.
My understanding (not fact, just my speculation) is that they were indeed only recently dead but in such as state that there was nothing to resuscitate. The responding officers were offered counseling, IIRC, which seems to indicate the scene was horrific - not just an unconscious body that might be revived, ykwim?

Sorry to be grim.

jmo

They drove by less than an hour after LE arrived so how did they know?
Did they see sirens while they were already out in their car then follow police?
Or did they live nearby and get in their car specifically to go check out the situation after seeing/hearing sirens? How close are the homes of neighbors to the Closs home?

Or did someone from LE contact the family and so they already knew?

i think attempts to save his life would definitely be in the report if it took place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Turtle1973