AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t post often, so sorry if someone had said this.... I think they know WAY more and a break is getting close. That SUV looking one kinda looks like the one in that video from the gas station. If I not mistaken... Not sure where that video is now. Someone even asked at the presser about if she had a phone... he said he can’t comment. So that’s what makes me think that they know a bunch..[/Quote

Hope fully I have linked the news article that has the footage on

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ollow-police-ask-volunteers-help-efforts.html

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ollow-police-ask-volunteers-help-efforts.html

This is the first time I'm thinking they have more than I think they have, if that makes sense! Much more than the two vehicles, too.
I’m thinking the same. The sheriff did say the cars were seen at their house and then quickly corrected himself and said they were seen near their house. I think they know a lot more than they are letting out.

Last edited:
The cars were seen on camera. They may be potential witnesses if they were not directly involved. Plus, it will generate tips from people who know people who own these cars.

Though I have to say a black SUV seems next to only a white pick-up in terms of usefulness.

Depending on the quality of footage, the Dodge can be pinpointed to the year made based on badging and striping packages. This is a car enthusiasts car and they are not as common as one may think

On the SUV, badging, grill style, lights, etc should give away the make, model and year. My guess is the footage is not great.

This is MOO
agree. If it is not HD and lacks night vision , it may be hard to see detaills. Then there is how far to the street and positioning. There are alot of factors.

How many women would be keen to drive the red / orange car? Call me sexist but that’s more of a guy thing. I imagine the driver of that car if he sees the news will recognize himself and report himself to LE to be ruled out. I imagine LE will have tons of calls about people in the area who drive those cars.

So I wonder: couldn’t they call up a DMV list for the cars of interest to find out how many in the area? Talk to owners? Is that too big a task at the moment? :(
I'm female, and my dream car is an orange Dodge Challenger. Preferably Vintage. But the new ones are dang Sweet too.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but any talk of multiple perps?
A. They broke through the door and were able to overtake not one, but two adults.
B. News reports today (Monday) suggest authorities are looking for two vehicles of interest after cars were spotted near the Closs home around the time of the crime.
Law enforcement certainly hasn't said anything about multiple perps. Interestingly the Sheriff was asked about the voices on the 911 call and the Sheriff said they wouldn't be releasing any of that due to evidentiary value. I wish the question asked was if law enforcement was able to determine how many distinct voices were heard in the 911 recording and if they have an idea of how many perpetrators there were.

My hope is that the people in the area who were driving by at that time in those vehicles, if they aren't involved, will contact LE asap to be eliminated as suspects. My guess is one was possibly involved and the other possibly not, JMO. Or both. Or neither. Argh!

I was expecting the sheriff to recommend that

I doubt they’d be sending 2,000 people out to look for a shelter unless they were sure it wasn’t occupied, or occupied only by Jayme. If this perp sees a line of searchers coming towards him he’s too likely to shoot at them, or put a gun to Jayme’s head to escape.
The post you quoted of mine had to do with the choppers in the air today and was not about the volunteer searches. And the post is hours old. We now have new info about the choppers.

jmo

Law enforcement certainly hasn't said anything about multiple perps. Interestingly the Sheriff was asked about the voices on the 911 call and the Sheriff said they wouldn't be releasing any of that due to evidentiary value. I wish the question asked was if law enforcement was able to determine how many distinct voices were heard in the 911 recording and if they have an idea of how many perpetrators there were.
He’d likely answer the same way. They obviously want to keep that information to themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim