AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So scary.

There is always the possibility that the parents were the original, intended target. Has the media released any information regarding the deceased parents? The visual of the chair with the ropes/ties that was posted on this thread makes me wonder about this possibility.

Sadly, the most likely scenario is one focusing on Jayme. I just hope that--whatever happened--that she is okay--that there is still hope of rescuing her.

I've posted Jayme's photo and information on social media. Let's get her face seen in as many places as possible. This case has a sense of urgency about it.

“Late Monday, a witness reported to police in Miami, Florida, that a girl fitting Jayme's description had been seen Monday afternoon at a Miami gas station in a black Ford Explorer with two well-dressed, bearded men. The SUV had a possible Wisconsin license plate of I60WER, according to the Miami Police Department.”
https://www.google.ca/amp/www.chica...wisconsin-jayme-closs-20181016-story,amp.html

• The tipster said Jayme was riding in a car with two Middle Eastern men in their 30s.
Authorities are searching for a 13-year-old girl after her parents were found dead in the family's Wisconsin home

UPDATE: Press conference scheduled for missing Barron Co. girl
press conference is scheduled for 11 a.m. in Barron County

To watch it when it airs live, click here.

There is also scheduled to be an updated press conference at 4 p.m.

- - -

Jayme Closs subject of Amber Alert after parents found dead - CNN
During the 911 call, the dispatcher heard someone in the background yelling for help, Fitzgerald told CNN affiliate WCCO.
No one talked to the dispatcher directly, and investigators don't know who called, the sheriff told WQOW.
- - -
13-year-old missing and 'endangered' girl abducted from home where parents found dead

A tipster reported seeing a person “fitting the description of endangered juvenile Jayme Closs” between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. on Monday in a black Ford Explorer with a possible Wisconsin plate of I60WER, the Miami Police Department said Tuesday.

“The vehicle was occupied by 2 well dressed, middle eastern males in their 30’s, about 5’7” to 5’09”, 200-250 lbs., and both had a beard. Furthermore, inside the vehicle was a young girl fitting the description of Jayme Closs,” the department said
- - -
https://nypost.com/2018/10/16/missi...oss-may-be-in-miami-after-parents-found-dead/

“This was a gunshot crime scene,” Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald told NBC News. “We could hear yelling in the background on this 911 call. No one interacted with our dispatchers, so it was just kind of an open line where we could hear different things in the background.”

Police in Miami tweeted early Monday that Closs “may have been seen” near the area of a Sunflex gas station at N.W. 27th Avenue and 11 Street.

“If it was her, she was in a black Ford Explorer with a possible WI plate of I60WER,” police tweeted.

Don't want to be negative here, I just saw an press conference with the police chief and he said that there is no threat to the public as far as he knows. This seems kind of an odd thing to say if he has no suspects. Is it possible that Jaymie is a suspect and that because she is a juvenile they are not making that publicly known? I hope not but this case seems a little weird to me.

“Late Monday, a witness reported to police in Miami, Florida, that a girl fitting Jayme's description had been seen Monday afternoon at a Miami gas station in a black Ford Explorer with two well-dressed, bearded men. The SUV had a possible Wisconsin license plate of I60WER, according to the Miami Police Department.”
https://www.google.ca/amp/www.chica...wisconsin-jayme-closs-20181016-story,amp.html

• The tipster said Jayme was riding in a car with two Middle Eastern men in their 30s.
Authorities are searching for a 13-year-old girl after her parents were found dead in the family's Wisconsin home
:) Welcome to Websleuths, hayearmstrong! :)
Thank you for joining us.​

Don't want to be negative here, I just saw an press conference with the police chief and he said that there is no threat to the public as far as he knows. This seems kind of an odd thing to say if he has no suspects. Is it possible that Jaymie is a suspect and that because she is a juvenile they are not making that publicly known? I hope not but this case seems a little weird to me.

They have stated that Jayme is not a suspect

I'm new and don't want to get boo-ed out, but I have 3 teens at home and have seen their friends rail against their parents, trumping up the drama. We can never know what goes on behind closed doors, but maybe something bad (or perceived bad by a 13 year old) was going on and Jayme told someone who thought they were doing her a favor, of sorts. Once it was done she realized it was permanent and tried to make the phone call. Just thoughts.

Oh that thought is circulating around. Don't feel bad about it. Right now, until we have further information, she is considered a victim.
We have seen cases where that kind of thing has happened.
Just praying Jayme is safe and comes home soon.
And nice to meet you also.
Chi

what i don't understand is ... it seems really irresponsible for the Miami police to be the ones blasting it out since this theory is so easily debunked or at least shown to be highly unlikely ... driving is totally impossible and unless they pre-setup a fake identity for her it would be almost impossible to get her on a plane with no paper trail. Of course they have to follow up on the tip and the plate number, but you would think they would be more low key about this.
I agree it was irresponsible. Especially because IF she got on a plane, you know her emotional state would be sending off major red flags. There’s no way she would get past security checkpoints after seeing her two parents murdered. And I doubt the abductor would take that risk.

Is anyone else local or nearby missing? Possible someone who knew the family, knew Jayme (she knew him/her) committed this crime.

References to upthread posts about brother or fathers of her friends, pizza delivery guy, co-workers of father. Even someone who thought Jayme was enamoured with him and wanted to run away. jmo

And maybe the family's shotgun was used rather than the perp bringing one along to the scene. Might be tough to prove that as well though. jmo

I think if their own shotgun was used LE would have known that early on. They said no weapons were found with the bodies.

So if they took it with them I think some of the parents close family members would know if one of the dad's shotgun is missing and LE would have someone come in the home and verify that after the bodies had been removed.

Since the dad may have been shot point blank when he opened the door to the murderer it makes me think the suspect brought his own weapon with him...imo

Totally planned..imo.

Posting this article again because it was updated this morning with more detail.

CF runs a dance studio in nearby Rice Lake and said she knows Jayme and her mother well. Jayme has been dancing at her studio since she was little.

“Jayme is so sweet, so kind, loved dancing, loved being here; this was the perfect outlet for her, in my opinion, and she thrived here. That’s why she’s been here for so long,” she said.

AMBER Alert: Jayme Closs, 13, missing after parents shot dead in Barron, Wis.

ETA: CF said Jayme was quiet, but seemed to have a good relationship with her mother.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member