GUILTY WI - Kayden Powell, 4 days, Beloit, 6 Feb 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the call the mother calls her sister Christine (not Kristen) and doesn't know her last name. The grandmother can't even come up with her first name. This is so bizarre. How can you not know the name of someone who had been in your home?

I wondered why they were calling her Christine when I listened to the dispatch recordings. I guess that explains it. Maybe her name is spelled Kristen but pronounced Christine? It wouldn't be the first time a parent misspelled their kid's name.

The Register’s efforts to reach Brianna Marshall and Bruce Powell, the baby’s parents, have been unsuccessful. The baby’s great-uncle, Mark Bennett, said via text message Sunday that the parents and their baby have “started a new life elsewhere, nobody knows where at this time.”

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...ger-describes-stunning-discovery-missing-baby

KUDOS to the parents!!! I pray things are improving daily for them, and don't blame them one bit for not letting others know where they are! I would be so afraid someone else might try to take my baby. In hiding is where they belong for now. Let them heal, let them bond!! I still wish I could help them out somehow....

I fail in finding a link for a silver van!! It is easier to admit an honest mistake, than to continue spending hours rereading, trying to locate where I read it. My apologies to each of you. I truly thought I read it. So sorry and embarrased.

I fail in finding a link for a silver van!! It is easier to admit an honest mistake, than to continue spending hours rereading, trying to locate where I read it. My apologies to each of you. I truly thought I read it. So sorry and embarrassed.

http://www.channel3000.com/news/911...t-call/-/1648/24394348/-/nwn78kz/-/index.html

A Denver woman, who is involved in a custody battle with Smith and her ex-husband for partial custody of her daughter, is speaking out about trying to warn the courts in Colorado about Smith's suspicious activity.

"I told the judge that nobody knows who she is. She has different aliases. I have all these police reports. She has different dates of birth. I have four different date of births listed here," Indya Ford said.

Interesting.

On her husband's facebook page he wishes her a happy birthday on 1-10 the court docs say 1-11, right? She does not correct him, someone else even asked if today was her birthday, and she said yes. This also make me wonder about the whole Kristen/Kristine thing. Brianna and her grandma CLEARLY call her Kristine. I wonder if that is why she goes by Kris? As far as the other aliases, those last names appear to be possibly a maiden name and maybe the last name of her ex husband? Maybe I am just grasping at straws, but this whole things just keeps getting crazier and crazier.

Doctors doubt Kayden Powell was outside all night

http://www.kwwl.com/story/24686099/2014/02/10/doctors-doubt-kayden-powell-was-outside-all-night

Doctor Jeffrey Segar saw Kayden Powell just hours after the six-day-old was taken to the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics after being found outside the West Branch BP in below freezing temperatures.

"He was active, vigorous, had normal vital signs," said Segar, Director of Neonatology. "He had been fed and by report had been fed very vigorously."

She has to have an accomplice.

I don't think they are ruling out an accomplice at all. http://www.wisn.com/news/south-east...stions-remain-about-babys-kidnapping/24402724
Knudson said law enforcement is looking into potentially more arrests.

"A lot of us are still struggling to understand what the thought processes are and were and what's all coming into play, but before we are done, we will know," Knudson said.

Investigators told WISN 12 News reporter Christina Palladino the case remains wide open, and they're still getting numerous tips from the Town of Beloit community as they try to piece together how exactly Kayden vanished from this home.

Do you think it was planned between KS and the accomplice, before KS was taken into custody to place Kayden at the BP station?
I think it is possible that after BM called her to ask if she took
the baby she dropped the baby off an called someone. Someone came and picked the baby up got scared and dropped him off the next morning.

If there was someone else involved KRS must off have something to do with the gas station.

The baby was in amazing condition. I also question why no one heard him cry if he had been there for 29 hours.

I just do not know and will wait until the investigation is complete.

Do you think it was planned between KS and the accomplice, before KS was taken into custody to place Kayden at the BP station?

No way to know the plan. But we do have statements from several docs who say that Kayden would not have lived through 29 hours in the bin. One of those docs actually examined him and said that he had been fed.

And the feeding could not have happened without an accomplice.

I think it is possible that after BM called her to ask if she took
the baby she dropped the baby off an called someone. Someone came and picked the baby up got scared and dropped him off the next morning.

If there was someone else involved KRS must off have something to do with the gas station.

The baby was in amazing condition. I also question why no one heard him cry if he had been there for 29 hours.

I just do not know and will wait until the investigation is complete.

There is what, an hour unaccounted for from the time KS was called by BM and when the police arrested her? I think she either contacted someone, or found someone local and told them a lie about just having a baby and needing emergency care. Possibly a female employee working at the BP. I think the person cared for the baby having no clue the baby was kidnapped and when they learned he was, ditched him at the BP not wanting to get involved/in trouble. I would not be shocked if there was an anonymous call to LE to check the BP and they are keeping that fact quiet.

This is all just a theory, if KS met/met up with the person at the BP, it would be easy to see why she would be able to draw a map.

IMO, the police know there is an accomplice, which is why they asked KS to draw a map of where Kayden was at the BP. Why else would they bother? Was there someone else on the surveillance tape?

If Kristen hasn't named an accomplice, I'm guessing it's someone she's trying to protect.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4
Back