WI WI - Kayla Berg, 15, Wausau, 11 Aug 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm glad the video wasn't real. But it still scared me. I hope this brings awareness for Kayla. I feel so sad for the family :(

ANTIGO (WAOW) -
UPDATE: The "Hi Walter! I got a new gf!" YouTube video has no connection to the disappearance of Kayla Berg, according to the Antigo Police Department.

At about 11 p.m. Tuesday the department posted on its Facebook page that after careful investigation, with the help of another law enforcement agency, the video was found to be 100% fake and was produced to be placed on YouTube.
http://www.21alive.com/nbc33/news/W...n-connection-with-missing-teen-396715891.html

In a Facebook Post Tuesday night the Antigo Police Department confirmed a video some thought to be of a missing Wisconsin woman was 100% fake.

Police had been investigating since the video surfaced and was then deleted by YouTube. Police identified the video producer, actor and actress and determined that they are in no way related to the disappearance of Wisconsinite Kayla Berg.
http://www.cbs58.com/story/33371979/police-video-possibly-of-missing-wisconsin-woman-is-100-fake

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com...deo-might-show-missing-antigo-woman/91901042/

"Update: The Antigo Police Department late Tuesday night posted to its Facebook page the following message:
"The Antigo Police with the help of another law enforcement agency has been able to identify that this video is 100 percent fake and was a video that was produced to be placed on YouTube.com. The Antigo Police Department has identified the video producer/camera man, actor and actress in the video. THIS VIDEO HAS NO CONNECTION TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF KAYLA BERG.
"Thank you to everyone for their assistance in this investigation."
"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy in the film posted on reddit. Looking for link again. Said the girl in film was even on maury for a hair makeover. She is from NY as is he. Her name is Lucy Cavo. They have not been in contact with for a while but he confirmed everything with police. The person who uploaded the video to the youtube channel was the "director" of the film.
ETA: link to reddit where person claims to be actor and sheds some light on the video etc
https://m.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMy...o_shows_girl_whose_been_missing_for_7/d8odgot

Mods please snip if not allowed. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm glad this was fake, and I hope that parents of so many missing young girls have some peace knowing that isn't their daughter. Especially Kayla's with the similar clothing.

How do people come up with stuff like this? I would scare the heck out of myself. This guy's face haunted my sleep last night!

My heart hurts for her family after this nonsense. [emoji20]

I guess the silver lining is that it has brought renewed interest in her case.

James Berg, Kayla's older brother, told USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin that he has mixed emotions about the video. On one hand, it would have been awful if the woman screaming for help in the video had turned out to be his sister. But if the video were real, at least police would have a starting point to finding Kayla, he said.
James Berg said he is happy the video has put his sister in the spotlight, but the experience has been overwhelming for him and his family. He has been overwhelmed with guilt since the day his sister went missing because she wanted to go to a party with him that night, but he didn't want her to come. Telling her no is something he has regretted every day for the past seven years.
James Berg said he wants people to keep sharing media articles about his sister. He said he would love to see his sister again, but at this point, he just wants to know what happened to her.

"This video has given us (him and his mom) everything we want, except the one thing we really want, answers," Berg said.

Read more: http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/st...lice-video-doesnt-show-missing-girl/91935162/

They found him.. he's a bad actor with other tasteless videos out there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU405mwYh2U&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

I wish I could have the 2 minutes and 24 seconds back in my life after watching that. . . lol! I'm very sad for Kayla Berg's mother and family! I'm glad the video was reported because now days we really don't know if it is real or fake. I had a video suggested for me on YouTube. It was someone filming their cat. I found it disturbing because this person had their cat in a wire crate while the person was making something to eat. The kitty was meowing and desperately wanting out of the crate. The person told the kitty to "Shut up. You have already eaten." The kitty's coat looked dirty, not starving, but I found the video disturbing. Personally, I thought this person was abusing the kitty, but no way to know for sure. . . It was sad to me.

I wish I could have the 2 minutes and 24 seconds back in my life after watching that. . . lol! I'm very sad for Kayla Berg's mother and family! I'm glad the video was reported because now days we really don't know if it is real or fake. I had a video suggested for me on YouTube. It was someone filming their cat. I found it disturbing because this person had their cat in a wire crate while the person was making something to eat. The kitty was meowing and desperately wanting out of the crate. The person told the kitty to "Shut up. You have already eaten." The kitty's coat looked dirty, not starving, but I found the video disturbing. Personally, I thought this person was abusing the kitty, but no way to know for sure. . . It was sad to me.

How can I get the link to this video

How can I get the link to this video

This one is only 15 seconds. There are more videos of Patches that strike me as dark. I just would never crate my cat, but maybe some people do. ? Just remove the copy, paste and remove the space between the period and the y.

https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=OkyP_aEo_MY

Didn't mean to take away from Kayla Berg missing and needing to be found. God bless her family!

Just looked back on this thread and read where it is a fake on LE facebook page. What a horrific trauma for Kayla's loved ones. Darn!!!!!

It doesn't count for much, but it can be considered good that Kayla Berg didn't necessarily find herself in a situation like that depicted in the video.

I have a question for everyone - what is the name of the boyfriend in this case and what is his story?
I know the last person to see her alive was Kevin J. Kielcheski. I have seen people post about him as KK and about her boyfriend as MM, but have never seen her boyfriend's name or the details. Does anyone know his name?
Also, I have so many questions:How did she not know that the boyfriend would not be home and that the home was condemned?

Did the boyfriend live there at some point?

When was the last time he was there?

Did she contact the boyfriend at all that day?

What is the boyfriend's alibi?

Are there any businesses in the area with video cameras that could have confirmed KK's timeline.

Thanks! Keep Sleuthing!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper