WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
80 more pages released today on way to get them shortly. If my memory is right they did search his parents house awhile ago

Thanks, Oploc! :seeya:

I was just on a Google search for the unsealed docs reported in the last few days... But I haven't had any luck... :sigh:

JMO

It's laughable that Zocco claims he brought his summer sports equipment to his parents' house.

He's one person living in how much square footage?

Also, who wraps their sports equipment in their shower curtain?

Can't wait to read the eighty page police report.

Since it's clear that LE knew Zocco lied from the getgo, why not ask for help from the public in hope of identifying a sighting of him and his car on the specific dates in question.

Now too much time has passed for the public to put two and two together if they saw the car on the side of a road or if he went into a store to buy anything to help hide the crime. The sit and wait method isn't working to solve cases especially when there's this much evidence to begin with.

Furthermore, isn't he wearing an ankle monitor? In that case, there's no chance of him revisiting the secondary site either (unless it's on family property).

I'm sick over the report because there is so much evidence yet nothing has been done to find Kelly recently (by LE sources) and Oploc has been wasting energy and limited resources conducting searches nearby KZ's apartment building.

Since it's clear that LE knew Zocco lied from the getgo, why not ask for help from the public in hope of identifying a sighting of him and his car on the specific dates in question.

Now too much time has passed for the public to put two and two together if they saw the car on the side of a road or if he went into a store to buy anything to help hide the crime. The sit and wait method isn't working to solve cases especially when there's this much evidence to begin with.

Furthermore, isn't he wearing an ankle monitor? In that case, there's no chance of him revisiting the secondary site either (unless it's on family property).

I'm sick over the report because there is so much evidence yet nothing has been done to find Kelly recently (by LE sources) and Oploc has been wasting energy and limited resources conducting searches nearby KZ's apartment building.
I think the ankle monitor came off when he made bail on the child *advertiser censored* charge.

I think his parents home was searched but the media only requested milwaukee county search warrants records there house is in Washington County. I will get all warrants tommorow from both counties if I have time. I think his car was searched 10days later his boat on Mariana month or more later also I heard that he possibly had car professionally cleaned prior.

I think the ankle monitor came off when he made bail on the child *advertiser censored* charge.

He was never allowed on GPS because not were available that is why is bail jumped up to 75,000 at one point. He is out on 1/4 million dollars bail and i think has requested some back if gps can be obtained. Right now his lawyers think there getting search warrants thrown out i hope they stick it to this creep.

He was never allowed on GPS because not were available that is why is bail jumped up to 75,000 at one point. He is out on 1/4 million dollars bail and i think has requested some back if gps can be obtained. Right now his lawyers think there getting search warrants thrown out i hope they stick it to this creep.

Why would they be able to get the warrants thrown out?

That is the million dollar question we are working on looking at miles on car see if that can help us out. He had a lot of time he lied and said he took sports equip to his parents so he either said that to cover his tracks going out there or he never went that way and wants to send us on a wild goose chase. I am going dig into this more and more this case ranks on the top of cases that has me somewhat stumped why we do not have an arrest yet and Kelly whereabouts known.

So, you are working this case and will be handling his car? I read everything long ago and don't remember exactly when his car was taken in. Just curious how during your investigation you will be able to determine when he drove. If his car was taken the second he got back to Milwaukee for certain, then it can see maybe, but if not, he could have drove a lot around Milwaukee when he returned.

Thank you, Fernia, for this update...

Interesting to me is the new information revealed in the new docs....

- LE seized unidentified hairs and clothing when they searched Zocco's car (Audi Quatro)...

- Cadaver dogs hit on Dwyer's scent INSIDE Zocco's apartment... In the bathroom ...on the bed... And near the laundry...

I am curious for Oploc's copies of the warrants...

Thank you for your hard work, Oploc... And for being our "boots on the ground"... :tyou:

JMO

Since Zocco claims he went to his p's house, LE should search their property.

What I think is him lying saying he went to his parents house was to send cops on wild goose chase or he was attempting to use backwards psychology. Im thinking he panicked but with no blood or dna left it limits the possability. I think most important thing is we determine where zocco was for those 12-16hrs. Im fairly sure his mother knows something also I just feel there is something everyone is missing that can solve this case. This case is tearing me up there is so much I want to do but law will not allow me too his lawyers wont even let him talk to anyone. I truly feel KZ took her by car out of garage. His car Audi Quattro was I think searched 10days later they found bag eith missing fliers and few hair samples. Someone mentioned he had car cleaned wish we could look into that. As far as parents house I heard they did search it but that is located in Richfield ehich is Washington Cnty the media only looked over Milwaukee County records. Im looking into it and im beyound tired off to bed sorry for any typos

So, you are working this case aif d will be handling his car? I read everything long ago and don't remember exactly when his car was taken in. Just curious how during your investigation you will be able to determine when he drove. If his car was taken the second he got back to Milwaukee for certain, then it can see maybe, but if not, he could have drove a lot around Milw when he returned.

I think video evidence will gives us alot of answers also If he did get oil change or car cleaned they take note of miles. Also I would be willing to bet that may be work vehicle they may have decent records. Im not LET and KZ and his team are not being helpful in finding Kelly at all so I doubt they will offer anything at all about vehicle just wondering if cops looked into credit cards possible records of his car getting cleaned when and where

I know how the sleuthing works because I have been discussing and sleuthing him, since the day is long. My choice of wording was wrong on this one. My apologies.

No need to apologize, hockeymom4! My wording was poor in my reply to you, I wasn't referring to you in particular I meant all of us. I'm the queen of poor wording, so don't try to usurp my throne :giggle:!

Somewhere in this thread, I believe it was insider mke, mentioned 2 things about KZ. His dislike of LE and his propensity of lying. If fact, he is enjoying this drama and mystery that he's concocted.

Glad you can see the light. For some reason, I never doubted that KZ is responsible for Kelly's disappearance. I'm a fence walker so the fact that I've felt so sure about this all along is odd for me.
With the new evidence released, I have no doubt whatsoever he's the perp.

Can't believe they released the guy and that he's outside a jail cell while trying to find ways around his other crimes.

Why hasn't LE advertised his car with the dates he was gone from his apartment 'taking his summer sports equipment to his mommy's house'.
How old is this guy again?

His car needed to be exchanged with Kelly's picture on the billboards with the dates and times in question.

IF YOU SAW THIS GUY (Zocco's picture)

DRIVING THIS CAR (picture)

from THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11th from 6:15 p.m.
through FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12th at 2:41 p.m.

PLEASE CALL *** *** **** WITH INFORMATION.

Unfortunately that was over three months ago. This is the billboard that should have been plastered everywhere the day LE had the evidence of the dog hits and realized the perp lied about his timeline.

I'm beside myself with anger. How could this evidence be kept under wraps for so long? Something has got to change within our system when it comes to solving missing persons cases.
It's so clear, in this case, that Kelly didn't walk away from KZ's apartment building.

Charge and book him now. :jail:

BBM Okay, first of all *snicker* about how old is this guy. What a lame excuse. I believe his 'rents were just the only ones he knew would give their little murderer an alibi.

And I agree about car sightings, that's what I meant about new tips with these new revelations. I have also been wondering why LE waited so long to release the car information. Memories fade quickly, a lone car I saw a few days ago won't be remembered in three months!

There seems to be a lot of cases lately where information is kept under wraps that if released to the public could potentially provide a lot of tips. I feel your frustration. I wonder how Kelly's family feels about this new information.

Can I just say, the shower curtain...dude, you are so guilty.

What I think is him lying saying he went to his parents house was to send cops on wild goose chase or he was attempting to use backwards psychology. Im thinking he panicked but with no blood or dna left it limits the possability. I think most important thing is we determine where zocco was for those 12-16hrs. Im fairly sure his mother knows something also I just feel there is something everyone is missing that can solve this case. This case is tearing me up there is so much I want to do but law will not allow me too his lawyers wont even let him talk to anyone. I truly feel KZ took her by car out of garage. His car Audi Quattro was I think searched 10days later they found bag eith missing fliers and few hair samples. Someone mentioned he had car cleaned wish we could look into that. As far as parents house I heard they did search it but that is located in Richfield ehich is Washington Cnty the media only looked over Milwaukee County records. Im looking into it and im beyound tired off to bed sorry for any typos

Places he went on vacation when he was growing up, road trips he took camping with friends. Killers usually bury their victims in places that they have some familiarity with. He spent time in Boston, I'd bet she is somewhere between Milwaukee and Boston. That narrows it down, eh?

Places he went on vacation when he was growing up, road trips he took camping with friends. Killers usually bury their victims in places that they have some familiarity with. He spent time in Boston, I'd bet she is somewhere between Milwaukee and Boston. That narrows it down, eh?

Good point, Snoods, regarding searching places KZ is familiar with...

Like hometown, vacations, parks, etc....

Time and time again we see perps hide bodies in places familiar to them...

and KZ certainly had plenty of time to transport Kelly to the "burial" site...

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member