WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The evidence is staggering, isn't it? For a guy that's supposed to be smart he just...isn't. I wouldn't be surprised if LE releases a pic tomorrow of KZ standing outside his home wearing a sandwich board that says "I killed Kelly Dwyer" on one side and "I Heart Child *advertiser censored*" on the other. The guy is just that dumb.

Have there been any recent searches for Kelly? I haven't heard about any for a while, not since the ones that IMO LE already knew they didn't stand a chance of finding her. Other than the dump they searched, of course. I wonder if LE will release what evidence they found there?

The evidence is staggering, isn't it? For a guy that's supposed to be smart he just...isn't. I wouldn't be surprised if LE releases a pic tomorrow of KZ standing outside his home wearing a sandwich board that says "I killed Kelly Dwyer" on one side and "I Heart Child *advertiser censored*" on the other. The guy is just that dumb.

Have there been any recent searches for Kelly? I haven't heard about any for a while, not since the ones that IMO LE already knew they didn't stand a chance of finding her. Other than the dump they searched, of course. I wonder if LE will release what evidence they found there?

:silly: Sandwich board... :silly:

Wonder if his vehicle was equipped with GPS? Or if he had a cellphone that was pinging - to get an idea where he went..

There are a few things out there about landfill but I doubt she is there I mean the truth is if she is it near impossible to find her even with dogs but I just feel he put more into it I think after he gets her into trunk he leaves. The boat at Mariana that he owns was not in his name so it was tougher to track but month or more later LET did clear it. Sometimes I wonder if LEFT did bank on confession because it seems to me everything they have so far is not enough and if they charge him and he walks no second chances. We have not did any searches as of recent lack of help and weather played a part. The public knows too much so does Media they will have to get more figure this out.

Somewhere in this thread, I believe it was insider mke, mentioned 2 things about KZ. His dislike of LE and his propensity of lying. If fact, he is enjoying this drama and mystery that he's concocted.

Not only dislike, but inferior in intellect. Would be great to see these idiots (in his mind) send him away for life.

This male makes me sick!!! The drugs, kid *advertiser censored*, and now the photos and videos he had of Kelly appearing unconscious?!>!>! Ugh!!!! Rip off his fingernails, and toenails, and pull each pubic hair, and whatever else you want to do to him until he tells where Kelly is!!!!

From the link:

The search warrant also describes other photos with Dwyer lying face down on a bed, naked, with her hands and feet bound, seemingly unconscious with what appears to be the hand of a white male on the back of her head pushing her face into the bed.

And some justifier under comments wrote, 'since when is it a crime to tie someone up?' Unbelievable.

Wonder if his vehicle was equipped with GPS? Or if he had a cellphone that was pinging - to get an idea where he went..

Wouldn't they have found Kelly by now or at least be able to pinpoint a general area to conduct a formal search?

2011 Audi - pretty nice car, right? :dunno: Is it easy to turn gps on and off if the car is equipped with it?
Is the history saved (of where a person went or keyed in?)? Does using gps leave a trail?
If so, an organization like Texas Equusearch would be useful. But the snow on the ground and freezing temperatures would hinder a search right now.

Not only dislike, but inferior in intellect. Would be great to see these idiots (in his mind) send him away for life.

Took me a minute but you're saying KZ believes he's above the law?
I agree. Still, why would he leave the pictures on his phone of an unconscious Kelly, face being held down into a pillow, and other pics we've not heard descriptions of I'm sure.

In comments section of the article, another Harvard graduate :rolleyes: mentions the book Fifty Shades.
Are women murdered in that story? Are they left to die and then hidden away forever?

Even people with half a brain, who tend to focus in on details, remind theirselves of the whole picture once in awhile. There are so many morons in the world. Very disturbing imo.

This male makes me sick!!! The drugs, kid *advertiser censored*, and now the photos and videos he had of Kelly appearing unconscious?!>!>! Ugh!!!! Rip off his fingernails, and toenails, and pull each pubic hair, and whatever else you want to do to him until he tells where Kelly is!!!!

News like this causes me to have thoughts such as yours too.
I question why some people don't philosophically believe in good and evil.
Fifty shades applies to many different categories imo.
Whatever happened in this case puts KZ on the upper end of evil imo when taking into account everything we've been told expecting we've not heard half of it.

Having the body would allow tests to be conducted to prepare for claims the defense is going to make. Trouble is, without the body, there's no proof either way. After all the elapsed time, having it won't be as useful for that purpose. Doesn't matter what happened before Kelly's death imo (when lawyers try to minimize KZ's culpability). What he did with her afterward is enough to want to see him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

My first thought, after reading some of the warrant details, was that he took her out to the lake and dumped her. What day did she go missing? (Im on phone, so can't look back without closing the post - I will check in a min) I want to compare that date to my journal/calendar. I usually write down the weather conditions and will check to see if I recorded them that day.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Kelly was out with Zocco on Thursday night, October 10, 2013, at a bar/restaurant and then stayed overnight at his apartment.

According to early reports, her phone was used at 10:00 a.m. on Friday morning (11th) but we've not heard any details about that. I'm guessing now that someone received a text, versus a phone call, sent by KZ that bought him time before Kelly was reported missing. When Kelly didn't show up for work on Saturday (12th), the alarms went out when the roommate, mother, coworkers didn't know where she was and she wasn't answering her phone.

Something happened to Kelly early Friday morning on October 11, 2013.
Come to think of it, now that we know what we know, it could have been at a somewhat later time on Friday too.

Can this case get any worse? My blood pressure just felt like it exploded, I'm having a visceral reaction to this news.
Yes, visceral reaction is right.. I made the mistake of checking Kelly's thread late last night before heading to bed.. After reading the latest details released I really had a major spike in BP I'm certain.. My head literally felt as tho, it'd just pop right off my shoulders, exploding..especially after reading spoo's absurd comment under the fox article.. I went ape$hit replying to it, and not a single word of my reply has been posted.. TBH I really, really kept it very appropriate, especially considering the BS of which I was replying to.. I simply said that the issue of which is by far MOST disturbing is the fact that the woman depicted in the pics/vids is deceased..Along with the fact that the pics/vids depict a woman who is not likely of her own free will engaging in the S&M bondage, seeing as how she appeared to be unconscious(therefor unable to consent) in some of the pics, and in others she is being forcefully held face down into the mattress while her limbs are all restrained(therefor again very unlikely to have been consenting to the sex acts)..

I tell you that commenter really pushed my already visceral reaction right on into the stratosphere!..
blowup.gif

As for Kris Zocco...I, personally do not even consider him fit to be classified as human..and I'll leave it at that..

From what I have been able to find the actual 80 page search warrant/affidavit has still yet to be uploaded/posted by any of the media sites..so, we are still unable to read for ourselves all the other boatload of info contained within these official docs.. I did email one of the local news media outlets with a request for them to upload and post a link to them on their website, but as of yet I've had no reply, nor have they posted/linked to the docs on their site..

Has anyone else had any luck finding the docs anywhere online?

Kelly was out with Zocco on Thursday night, October 10, 2013, at a bar/restaurant and then stayed overnight at his apartment.

According to early reports, her phone was used at 10:00 a.m. on Friday morning (11th) but we've not heard any details about that. I'm guessing now that someone received a text, versus a phone call, sent by KZ that bought him time before Kelly was reported missing. When Kelly didn't show up for work on Saturday (12th), the alarms went out when the roommate, mother, coworkers didn't know where she was and she wasn't answering her phone.

Something happened to Kelly early Friday morning on October 11, 2013.
Come to think of it, now that we know what we know, it could have been at a somewhat later time on Friday too

Depending on what times those photos were snapped from his phone can give us a time frame to work with also.....IMO

Wouldn't they have found Kelly by now or at least be able to pinpoint a general area to conduct a formal search?

2011 Audi - pretty nice car, right? :dunno: Is it easy to turn gps on and off if the car is equipped with it?
Is the history saved (of where a person went or keyed in?)? Does using gps leave a trail?
If so, an organization like Texas Equusearch would be useful. But the snow on the ground and freezing temperatures would hinder a search right now.

Does 2011 Audi come with on star or way to track his
location think I heard it is in moms name or company car and that she is not being helpful at all.

There are a few things out there about landfill but I doubt she is there I mean the truth is if she is it near impossible to find her even with dogs but I just feel he put more into it I think after he gets her into trunk he leaves. The boat at Mariana that he owns was not in his name so it was tougher to track but month or more later LET did clear it. Sometimes I wonder if LEFT did bank on confession because it seems to me everything they have so far is not enough and if they charge him and he walks no second chances. We have not did any searches as of recent lack of help and weather played a part. The public knows too much so does Media they will have to get more figure this out.

Thanks for the update and all your hard work looking for Kelly. Yeah, I don't think she is in the landfill either. I believe he buried her many hours away from Milwaukee and in the direction of Boston. It's a route he would be familiar with.

News like this causes me to have thoughts such as yours too.
I question why some people don't philosophically believe in good and evil.
Fifty shades applies to many different categories imo.
Whatever happened in this case puts KZ on the upper end of evil imo when taking into account everything we've been told expecting we've not heard half of it.

Having the body would allow tests to be conducted to prepare for claims the defense is going to make. Trouble is, without the body, there's no proof either way. After all the elapsed time, having it won't be as useful for that purpose. Doesn't matter what happened before Kelly's death imo (when lawyers try to minimize KZ's culpability). What he did with her afterward is enough to want to see him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

If they don't ever find her (which is an unfortunate possibility given the many hours he disappeared) this may have to be one they prosecute without a body. It's been done before, not often, but it has been done successfully. It seems like there is overwhelming evidence against him if LE has to go that route, at least for manslaughter or 2nd degree. I'm sure he is going to say she overdosed or died accidentally during rough sex. Police have him on the CP and drug charges, so I'm sure they are just waiting to hopefully find her body and strengthen their case. Maybe a plea deal if he leads them to Kelly (which I don't want, but I wonder if her parents would agree to that).

This monster is a perfect example of a wolf in sheep's clothing. From the outside looking in you would never think he was capable of cold blooded murder and such creepy perversions. Great education, good family, friends, great job, money, nice condo. The scariest kind of monster, in my opinion. What a waste of DNA breathing up our air. He disgusts me.

Smoothie no, I haven't been able to find the documents either. I search every day for them, but no luck yet.

Oh my... Regarding flyers found in car...

he very well could have been taking them down... And thought he would just say he was putting them up... Should he have been asked...

:no:

Yes you're right! And/or he was given a stack and he just flung them in his car. Despicable.

I wonder what he's telling family, friends, coworkers, and the 'real' girlfriend. With this latest info his character is really brought to light. How can he talk his way out of all of this?..court tomorrow. Maybe we''ll see more about his idiotic strategy then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23