WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's incredibly improbable that anyone "just stays overnight" with an 8-ball. Whether it's the drugs or the sex, there's a number of things for a serious girlfriend to get upset about. Just to clear that up.

Also, I find Kenosha an unusual place for a single girl from Milwaukee or Chicago to have acquaintances. The social overlap isn't that huge for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is that it's too far from either city. Now, internet dating may change that, NOT TO BLAME IT, but, again just saying. I'm just using my experiences and those of my friends in downtown MKE in the 90s and 00s.

Last phone usage, was it a text or call? Someone else could have texted. And if it wasn't her then when was the last time someone besides KZ saw Kelly?

They have her on video going into his building
. So that's the last official sighting I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First of all, you don't know necessarily how your girlfriends felt. Feelings aren't always verbalized...especially if the girl doesn't have enough confidence in her viewpoints. I'm sure some were indifferent though. Don't confuse indifference with being secure. It just means they probably weren't that into you. My condolences.
Yes, I do? It's called talking to them, and being open, and discussing things. And even when things aren't verbalized you can pay attention to how a person acts, or reacts. There's such thing as non-verbal cues. I also tend to date girls who are more outspoken, and willing to discuss issues they have (or yell about them) than quietly sit and stew about it. The other thing is to make sure they have absolutely no reason to feel insecure in the relationship. Most of the women I know will usually only have an issue if it's something like an ex's house (which I'd never do, anyway).

Again, I realize that this is quite possibly not any sort of actual majority, and is based solely on my experience and the people I know.

However, we've derailed enough, and should focus on the topic instead of contemplating conjecture when, at this point, it doesn't really matter if KZ's girlfriend knew or cared unless we're wondering if she had something to do with the disappearance.

Yes, I do? It's called talking to them, and being open, and discussing things. And even when things aren't verbalized you can pay attention to how a person acts, or reacts. There's such thing as non-verbal cues. I also tend to date girls who are more outspoken, and willing to discuss issues they have (or yell about them) than quietly sit and stew about it. The other thing is to make sure they have absolutely no reason to feel insecure in the relationship. Most of the women I know will usually only have an issue if it's something like an ex's house (which I'd never do, anyway).

Again, I realize that this is quite possibly not any sort of actual majority, and is based solely on my experience and the people I know.

However, we've derailed enough, and should focus on the topic instead of contemplating conjecture when, at this point, it doesn't really matter if KZ's girlfriend knew or cared unless we're wondering if she had something to do with the disappearance.

If it was a secretive relationship, he would have more reason to use force to keep Kelly's mouth shut as opposed to if it was a well known relationship. My vote is that he kept their relationship (whatever that was exactly) as a secret from anyone and everyone in his life.

If it was a secretive relationship, he would have more reason to use force to keep Kelly's mouth shut as opposed to if it was a well known relationship. My vote is that he kept their relationship (whatever that was exactly) as a secret from anyone and everyone in his life.

I suppose, but it doesn't make sense in terms of making somebody disappear, especially given the circumstances, since it would draw a LOT of media attention. Especially since it's easier to just cut off ties and lie about it.

Today family announced $10, 000 reward for info that leads to kelly whereabouts. I have a lot of info on case I been working not stop to find Kelly but seems we keep coming up empty handed.

I was the poster who wondered if le was aware of his girlfriend and if they had talked to her. I thought it was a no brainer that le would want to talk to everyone who knew him well.

I was the poster who wondered if le was aware of his girlfriend and if they had talked to her. I thought it was a no brainer that le would want to talk to everyone who knew him well.

Yeah, I think my wondering specifically why you were asking went a bit insane.

One would presume she certainly knows about it now, so who knows. You'd think if she felt jilted or anything like that she'd certainly talk to LE about anything.

The first video had more info, iirc. That's how I found out MD had actually called the man from Kenosha KD had last been in contact with. The text of the articles only summarize the videos. Unfortunately, videos tend to get removed before the summaries, or updated/changed.

Or OKC threatened to sue for defamation.
I've had one girl in my entire dating history who would have had an issue with a female friend spending a night, or me staying over at a female friend's house. I guess the women I date are just more secure than average?

Can you still find a link to what MD said about calling Kenosha guy? MD may have called the number but that doesn't prove that KD contacted the guy right before she disappeared. That point is the debate. Anybody who had KD's phone could have texted or dialed Kenosha guy's number. Because, if something bad happened to Kelly, I doubt it happened beyond 10:00 a.m. if KZ is involved.

Maybe when Kenosha guy realized that a mother was calling him, of someone who is missing, he panicked.
We don't know if he contacted LE himself immediately afterward or anything about the conversation he may have had with MD if they ever had one. If a regular guy, he may have immediately decided to let the police know what happened (that he received a call from Kelly's mom) and to tell LE the facts about the last time he spoke to or saw Kelly. We just don't know.

I say 'if' because I don't want KZ to get charged for a crime he didn't commit either. The evidence revealed so far points to him though.
If KZ harmed Kelly, considering he didn't call the police, he'd obviously try to cover his tracks in the hours that followed.

On the other topic of female friends, maybe none of the women are in love with you or think about you that way. The majority of women don't appreciate sharing, emotionally or sexually, the man they're IN love with. :twocents:

Welcome to Websleuths Oploc2005.
Sorry to hear that your Website was attacked.

Can you still find a link to what MD said about calling Kenosha guy? MD may have called the number but that doesn't prove that KD contacted the guy right before she disappeared. That point is the debate. Anybody who had KD's phone could have texted or dialed Kenosha guy's number. Because, if something bad happened to Kelly, I doubt it happened beyond 10:00 a.m. if KZ is involved.

Maybe when Kenosha guy realized that a mother was calling him, of someone who is missing, he panicked.
We don't know if he contacted LE himself immediately afterward or anything about the conversation he may have had with MD if they ever had one. If a regular guy, he may have immediately decided to let the police know what happened (that he received a call from Kelly's mom) and to tell LE the facts about the last time he spoke to or saw Kelly. We just don't know.

I say 'if' because I don't want KZ to get charged for a crime he didn't commit either. The evidence revealed so far points to him though.
If KZ harmed Kelly, considering he didn't call the police, he'd obviously try to cover his tracks in the hours that followed.
Oh I think I misunderstood the 10:00AM thing, but it's literally the first link/post on the thread, if you watch the video at the 2 minute mark they talk about how her mother learned she'd been texting the man from Kenosha and that she'd spoken with him. It was the second post in the thread (by SilkySifaka) that said the phone had since been disconnected, saying it was quoted from that same link in the thread.

On the other topic of female friends, maybe none of the women are in love with you or think about you that way. The majority of women don't appreciate sharing, emotionally or sexually, the man they're IN love with. :twocents:
No, they were most certainly significant others. They were long term, serious relationships, and some even involved living together. They were exclusive as well, not simple, one-time dates. They weren't sharing anything, no more so than guys with any friends in general. It'd be like a woman saying a man can't have male friends either, because that's the same level of emotional investment. I can certainly understand sexual, but staying over at somebody's house does not imply that you're having sex with them, and none of the women I've dated (save the one) ever had any reason to think I wasn't entirely devoted to them. And the one who wasn't was actually abusive with severe psychological issues, and wouldn't let me leave the house to go anywhere with anyone (guys or otherwise). I make sure the women I am in a relationship know they're the only one I'm interested in. An example would be my last girlfriend, before we actually started dating, when we were in the "I kind of like you" stage, I had an ex show up drunk and try to sleep with me. I not only turned her away, but straight up told the girl I was interested in what had happened. She told me straight out that, while she admitted she had no claim to me at the time and that I could do whatever I wanted, she was glad I hadn't done anything with the ex. I told her that I wouldn't have felt right because, even if her and I weren't "officially" dating, it was her I was into, and I had no interest in other girls, even for easy sex. I always made sure she knew how I felt about her, and avoided the wandering eyes, and whenever we were together she knew she had my entire focus.

So can we stop talking about my romantic life and get back to the dear, missing woman? :p

Finally we will get an inside from Kelly's mom and MPD.

News conference this morning.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/...ld-news-conference-b99141517z1-231721441.html

MD revealed that she never met KZ, but believed him to be an upstanding citizen (before).
Kelly and Kris Zocco had been dating for about a year.
Kelly's mother would know, what her daughter's view of their relationship was.
"Dating" doesn't indicate casual friends or drug buddies to me (as KZ describes their relationship).
Kelly believed they were in a dating relationship per her mother.
No matter what they did together, if they got together three times a week consistently and KZ took her out to dinner, that describes dating to me.
For KZ to tell the police that Kelly came over several times a week to snort cocaine (making it sound as if that fully describes their relationship)* allows me to despise him even more than I already do due to his enjoyment of *advertiser censored* that involves children.

So where does Zocco's other "real" girlfriend fit into this picture?
She probably thinks she's 'dating' KZ too.
How does she describe or rate her status in KZ's life when, obviously, he misrepresents himself (considering he's alive and is able to speak).
So, who is your gf Kris? Will the "real" gf please stand up?
Why are the people who support KZ hiding?

*I'm painting a picture now that, after one year, Kelly began to press as to where their relationship was headed. She saw the writing on the wall that the relationship was headed nowhere. If true, that's why she began trying to date other men as well.
Kris presented himself as an upstanding citizen, a catch.
A sweet, friendly young woman like Kelly would take his bait for as long as she could stand to until she finally woke up one day (or something was revealed to her about his real character).
And/or, I'm back to wondering about the possible pregnancy theory.

MD revealed that she never met KZ, but believed him to be an upstanding citizen (before).
"Dating" doesn't indicate casual friends or drug buddies to me (as KZ describes their relationship).
No matter what they did together, if they got together three times a week consistently and KZ took her out to dinner, that describes dating to me.
For KZ to tell the police that Kelly came over several times a week to snort cocaine (making it sound as if that fully describes their relationship)* allows me to despise him even more than I already do due to his enjoyment of *advertiser censored* that involves children.

How does she describe or rate her status in KZ's life when, obviously, he misrepresents himself (considering he's alive and is able to speak).

*I'm painting a picture now that, after one year, Kelly began to press as to where their relationship was headed. She saw the writing on the wall that the relationship was headed nowhere. If true, that's why she began trying to date other men as well.
A sweet, friendly young woman like Kelly would take his bait for as long as she could stand to until she finally woke up one day (or something was revealed to her about his real character).
My only honest issue with this is the question of why, if she believed herself and KZ to be dating in any official capacity, would she be talking to and meeting men from a dating site? That doesn't sound like she considered it a real relationship to me, or at least wasn't taking it seriously.

I don't think any of his supporters are hiding. Those that have given him the benefit of the doubt have been respectful to those that don't agree with them. I think we should be respectful towards them.

Thanks Woe.Be.Gone for bringing up some valid points from Kelly's moms' point of view. I agree with your opinion 100%. My heart aches for her mother and she's totally right on to being disgusted and confused on why KZ is walking around here free while her daughter is missing and I'm adding (IMO) "on his watch". The other gf needs to speak up as well! But then again if this were taken to trial in the future loose lips could work against them. MOO

I don't think that a guy who has allegedly been running a drug house and in possession of CP would do something to draw this much attention to themselves without a decent alibi, especially if he is apparently smart enough to make her simply disappear from his apartment without a trace. He straight up admitted she was there, and even admitted to purchasing drugs and doing them (with her). That's a lot to admit to when he could have said she left the night before, or didn't come back to his place, or anything like that. Its easy to focus on him because of the other charges, but at the same time its ignoring other possibilities.
KZ also said she spent the night there. Why even say she had come into the building?
Edit: Especially given that mke2013 said that he has a habit of lying
Above posts RSBM for focus..

Its easy to focus on him because of the other charges, but at the same time its ignoring other possibilities??..
Ummm, No, its not ignoring other possibilities..Just because we are discussing the fact that Kris Zocco is the only named POI does not in any way equal ignoring ALL OTHER POSSIBILITIES.. Kris Zocco at this point in time is the only named POI in Kelly's disappearance.. It does not mean that he is responsible, but it does leave him as an open, viable, and most significantly(for this convo) a "named" by LE, possible suspect/POI..

I have not seen anyone even allude to that somehow being indicative of automatic guilt.. What people are saying is that its definitely possible that he's involved... Other possibilities and avenues continue to be discussed as well.. And each of us are free to throw out as many possibilities as they want(so long as its within TOS) and discuss them as much, and for as long as they'd like..

Kris Zocco will continue to be discussed as a POI until he is ruled otherwise by LE..To discuss KZ as a POI does not mean that any/all other possibilities are being ignored..
------------------>>>>------------>>>>>
-->> Regarding all of the above issues that KZ was so honest and forthcoming with investigators and questioning why would a guilty man be admitting to so much??

Well, there is nothing at all indicative of KZ being this totally open book that you describe above wrt his being with Kelly.. You ask why would he even admit that she came home with him..why not just say she never even came home with him that night?..

I would say that its due to the fact that there were obvious issues that disallowed this known dishonest man from being completely dishonest about his contact with the victim.. Namely in the form of hard evidence such as the camera video footage we know exists.. Kinda hard to be a bold faced liar when faced with concrete evidence showing you and the missing victim together entering your apt.. How would even a liar lie about that?.. Pretty difficult when faced with proof positive of certain undeniable evidence of him with the victim..

Not to mention the fact that there are also witnesses that place Kris with the victim that night.. All major issues that would IMO make damn near impossible for the man to not admit to these issues that you make seem as tho, he opened up and was brazenly honest for his having nothing to hide.. I say to the contrary that its quite likely that the admissions were forced due to being faced with stone cold, hard evidence that disallowed for his to be dishonest about certain issues regarding Kelly.
-------------------->>>>>>> ----------->>>>>
-->>Regarding Kris Zocco having done something so stupid as to bring about such major attention on himself while knowing full well he was "running a known drug house" along with having built for himself quite a violent collection of toddler/baby *advertiser censored*.. So, why in the world would this man go and do something so stupid as "disappear"(aka murder/dispose of) a young woman without his having a decent alibi prepared???...???

Really, Samuke ?.. The fact that this man who runs a drug house and is into kiddie *advertiser censored* didn't make well thought out and rational decisions with a well prepared alibi to boot..this somehow makes it seem less likely that he is in any way involved in Kelly's "disappearance"??...

I'd say that the most likeliest scenario if Kris Zocco is indeed involved in Kelly's "disappearance" is that her death was NOT AT ALL, IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER planned and/or premeditated.. Just a hunch, but one that I'd definitely be willing to bet on if its found that KZ is involved.. IMO the fact that it wasn't planned or premeditated pretty much takes all of the above issue and throws it out the window wrt to the why, as in why would he do something knowing it'd bring great focus on him, his residence, and his lifestyle(which included drugs and child *advertiser censored*), without his having prepared a decent alibi???

IMO with just what tiny modicum we know about KZ I'd say, negative actions/behaviors breeding only more negative obstacles/hurdles which inevitably lead to only more serious/severe negative consequences for those actions/behaviors.. And so it goes in the sick cycle that rapidly picks up speed as it continues to deteriorate..accelerating into the death spiral at some point if not stopped or intervened.. IMO sadly Kelly got sucked into this madness by poor choices(no different than some of the poor choices that so very many of us made in our twenties, but lived to tell of it).. Whereas IMO if Kris is involved, I see it as Kelly's having had the grave misfortune of making some of those poor decisions/choices alongside someone whose own personal demons(as in KZ's own personal demons) ultimately cost Kelly her life..Jmo.
I've had one girlfriend in my entire dating history who would have had an issue with a female friend spending the night, or me staying over at a female friend's house. I guess the women I date are just more secure than average?
If this is true I am sorry that you have yet to meet someone with whom there is the wonderfully beautiful, deep and connected feeling of being "in love" with someone.. mind, body, and soul(and experiencing their being "in love" with you..mind, body, and soul)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
in2itive