WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really young (in my 30s), nor inexperienced, and also grew up in a household of all females, so I'd dare say I likely know more about women than most men in general, especially given that I'm still on quite friendly terms with most of my exes.

My entire point with that statement you quoted was that calling KZ bad for possibly seeing other women, yet dismissing KD definitely seeing other men was hypocritical. It doesn't matter if she had viewed the relationship with KZ as serious at some point, if she was seeing men (which, according to the mother, was certainly the case) then she was not being exclusive, and therefor did not consider a relationship with KZ to be serious. Either that or she was pointedly cheating on him (if she considered it to be a romantic relationship), and to say that it's acceptable for her to do so, and demonize KZ for the same behavior (other behavior notwithstanding, i.e. drugs and CP) is very hypocritical. If anything, such behavior should be viewed as possible motive for her disappearance (note I state motive, not, I repeat: NOT, justification).

Edit: by motive I mean to state that KZ found out she was seeing other men, or she told him that she did not intend to have a (possibly further) romantic relationship with him.

Just to clarify, I don't agree with Kelly's choices. Both Kelly and Kris made poor choices. Everyone is imperfect so this isn't that uncommon but they made poor choices to a greater extent than the average person. Regardless of what happened, I feel for both of them. It's a very sad situation.

Portering can also mean to perform minor maintenance on, or to simply move for somebody.

I had to look up the word portered as it sounds like a Brittish word.
So, depending on what was done with his car, it could mean it was moved by someone else and/or serviced/cleaned by someone.
A porter is someone who works around vehicles and their job is to keep them clean and to move them around the lot/facility.

I sort of assumed KZ had his car cleaned (under the circumstances) but now I'm wondering if he had it picked up.
If so, was it returned to him later? Therefore, 'portered' potentially could indicate all three - moved, cleaned, returned.

There's a detective in the Milwaukee area (spingolafiles) who has posted on this case. I'm not familiar with the site, so I didn't click on it.
I only saw what came up when I googled.
The tidbit about KZ's car definitely caught my attention as the timing could be considered uncanny.
Especially if KZ's not known for keeping his car tidy. Tidy sounds Brittish too - lol!

All that said, it may or may not be another piece of a puzzle that keeps LE focused on KZ.

I don't quite understand this, I mean, if the case is that the relationship was going nowhere, and she was actively looking for (and seeing) other guys, at least on casual dates (seeing as it's a dating site), why would she continue to see KZ? Isn't that the same thing KZ is being accused of relationship-wise? It still says that, regardless of possible prior feelings regarding it, by that point she certainly didn't view any relationship with KZ as serious.

Samuke, you don't understand women AT ALL. I'll just assume you are young and/or inexperienced because you are truly lacking insight into female feelings, actions, etc. Please do not take this as an insult in any way. There is nothing wrong with being either young or inexperienced (or male). That goes without saying. Please be aware though that your words are becoming frustrating to older, experienced, WOMEN. We know more about how other women could feel in a situation than you.

Thank you. You explained this well. The challenge of explaining is beyond my capabilities - lol!
Besides, young or old, I'm not sure some men ever understand the effect (good or bad) they have on us. :tantrum:

The quote thingy isn't working in the right order. Samuke, please refer to mke's post!

Who called KZ bad for seeing other women? I'm not recalling that topic.

The issue here is that we can't arrive at a clear picture of KZ's relationship with Kelly.
Apparently, Kelly referred to KZ as her bf. Women don't usually do that unless they believe a guy is their bf.

What's especially distasteful is that KZ diminished his relationship with Kelly to someone who came over to his apartment
three times a week to do cocaine. How is it that two people can define their relationship so vastly different?

I don't have a clue as to how KD & KZ defined their relationship. The most disturbing thing to me if it is true is KZ's statement that she never came to his place and didn't do drugs. This is all incomprehensible to me. When my wife & I married Ozzie & Harriet slept in different beds. Today on tv they go to bed on the first date. Have no idea what men & women expect of each other today.

Who called KZ bad for seeing other women? I'm not recalling that topic.

The issue here is that we can't arrive at a clear picture of KZ's relationship with Kelly.
Apparently, Kelly referred to KZ as her bf. Women don't usually do that unless they believe a guy is their bf.

What's especially distasteful is that KZ diminished his relationship with Kelly to someone who came over to his apartment
three times a week to do cocaine. How is it that two people can define their relationship so vastly different?

"Dating" doesn't indicate casual friends or drug buddies to me (as KZ describes their relationship).
Kelly believed they were in a dating relationship per her mother.
No matter what they did together, if they got together three times a week consistently and KZ took her out to dinner, that describes dating to me.
For KZ to tell the police that Kelly came over several times a week to snort cocaine (making it sound as if that fully describes their relationship)* allows me to despise him even more than I already do due to his enjoyment of *advertiser censored* that involves children.

So where does Zocco's other "real" girlfriend fit into this picture?
She probably thinks she's 'dating' KZ too.
How does she describe or rate her status in KZ's life when, obviously, he misrepresents himself (considering he's alive and is able to speak).
So, who is your gf Kris? Will the "real" gf please stand up?

In this comment you're stating that regardless of what they did together, you consider the actions dating, and find his description of their "relationship" despicable. You're also questioning how he treats women (with references to his previously mentioned real girlfriend in quotes). I do note, however, that you go on to wonder (I snipped to save space) where the people defending him are.

Just wondering, though, where did you read KZ took her out to dinner? The articles all say they were out at the bars, and while the one LE focused on is also a restaurant, you indicated that the restaurant closed at 10, while the bar remained open. Going to the bars is quite a bit different from going to dinner, JMO.

I thought I offered a plausible explanation in the same post you responded too.
Kelly probably grew tired of waiting for their relationship to grow (become more serious) and began to realize it probably never would.
Therefore, in her own way, she was backing away by trying to meet new guys.
Sometimes it takes awhile, when you're hoping for one outcome, to accept that it probably isn't going to happen.

If KZ really was an upstanding guy, educated with a $100,000 salary, what woman
(who had an attraction and clicked with him) wouldn't hope the relationship would eventually lead somewhere?
That's normal imo.
A person can think they love someone but, if the love isn't returned, realize they must take steps towards moving on.
I'm suggesting Kelly may have entered that phase in the relationship.

In this reply to one of my comments you're reasoning Kelly's actions as understandable, even though they amount to seeing other men. In the comment above you questioned how KZ had (in your opinion) multiple girlfriends, and implied that each likely thought they were the "real" girlfriend. Yet here you're saying that, despite KD dating other guys, KZ was the "real" relationship for her. I can certainly understand your views on KZ regarding the CP and everything, but to have a different stance on what is essentially KZ and KD doing the same thing (given we lack any direct knowledge as to how either of them personally viewed the relationship recently) seems a bit biased. Especially given that, if KD viewed a relationship with KZ as real, her actions essentially amount to cheating.

Please note I'm not attacking you or your views, just explaining my thoughts on what you've said (as I've understood them), nor am I trying to offend you. I am only explaining regarding the first quote why I had come to that conclusion, and I certainly apologize for any misunderstanding on my part. Forums are text, and sometimes what we mean to say doesn't always come out clearly when we lose vocal inflection, and it's incredibly difficult to type something out in a way that couldn't be taken the wrong way.

Also, I want to state emphatically that I'm in no way supporting, or defending KZ. I'm simply trying to view things without any sort of bias, especially given that POI does not mean convicted.

I don't have a clue as to how KD & KZ defined their relationship. The most disturbing thing to me if it is true is KZ's statement that she never came to his place and didn't do drugs. This is all incomprehensible to me. When my wife & I married Ozzie & Harriet slept in different beds. Today on tv they go to bed on the first date. Have no idea what men & women expect of each other today.

Hey, bwt42 you are by far not alone.. I, too am at a loss as to what the hell-o was the actual, true status of these two's "relationship".. And tho you and I may come from two totally different generations(I'm 36yoa) I, too find it disturbing and incomprehensible!

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

Yes thank you for your support for a decade I have helped find those Missing in Wisconsin and will continue till I can no longer breath. This is in my heart and I know GOD has my hand in all my work with families

This weekend me and Kelly's family along with hopefully a lot of volunteers will make our way out to Richfield , Wisconsin to post fliers and look over some areas of interest. KZ family resides out there and KZ updated his address to richfield on court record. If anyone wants too add some insight on this plan let me know. Volunteers needed lets show the Dwyer family we do support them and care. Also possibly world know k9 team may be on board soon.

http://www.wisn.com/news/south-east...on/-/10148890/22492802/-/6l1qflz/-/index.html

Is this an update?
The man, Schwartz, who was searching for Kelly, has been told he isn't needed now. The investigation is moving in another direction.

We were told to hold off but after talking to both Captain and few leads in Sensitive Crimes Unit we can search immediate eastside area and strech out as needed. Think they felt KZ arrest back then would bring us closer to finding kelly

I agree...

These two points need to be clarified...

1) Was Kelly NOT seen leaving KZ's apartment/building by her own volition...
(Note: Due to reporting I assumed this was a FACT)

2) Does KZ have a car? where is it kept?
(I believe Oploc answered this question above... )
- it would be interesting to know if KZ had his car detailed soon after Kelly's disappearance...

JMO

Yes I have heard his car had been recently cleaned but far as I recall his car was tooken in and gone over. The boat he owns but had in someone else name at Mckinley Marina we track info police said no evidence all clear

Oh, we were just discussing the reasoning he might use for a defense. If they found CP because of improper procedure (i.e. grabbing things on a warrant if they weren't covered by the warrant and looking at them before deciding to get the CP warrant), it isn't considered valid evidence, and as far as a conviction goes it wouldn't matter that they found it at all because as far as "evidence" is concerned, that'd be all they have. A very scary thought.

BBM I may be alone in this but I don't think I am. Kelly Dwyer's thread should not be used to discuss ways to get KZ off on some technicality free and clear. Samuke, since the topic interests you perhaps you should open a sub forum on behalf of KZ.

I know we have friends of Kelly who post here, I would really love to hear more about Kelly and what kind of person she was. Some funny, warm Kelly stories.

They found evidence? Thought they described it as "potential evidence"? All we have on this case so far is a missing girl, and tapes that don't show her leaving the building in any shape or form, and whatever they found at the dump that they (according to the article) aren't even sure if it should be processed by a crime lab or not. But we also know they've not found any remains in the dump as well, because that would immediately be in the news and he'd have been arrested. What really bothers me is that they keep saying building, and not apartment.

Forgive me my wording in regards to the evidence. I'm a glass half full of prosecuting the pedophile and you seem to be glass half empty prosecuting the pedophile and possible murderer. I think it's pretty strong evidence that Kelly was never seen leaving his building, but apparently to you it's not. What are your motives here? Getting this guy off? My motive is finding Kelly. You seem to want to try to generate a lot of technicalities that may or may not throw a monkey wrench in trying to negotiate a deal with this perv to tell us where Kelly is. If you're not interested in helping find Kelly, why are you here?

First of all, you don't know necessarily how your girlfriends felt. Feelings aren't always verbalized...especially if the girl doesn't have enough confidence in her viewpoints. I'm sure some were indifferent though. Don't confuse indifference with being secure. It just means they probably weren't that into you. My condolences.

BOOM. Mke2013 turns and slowly walks away, mounts her stallion and with a kick of her heels and her laughter music in the wind, she gallops away.

In my mind's eye that is totally how she owned that comment.

I suppose, but it doesn't make sense in terms of making somebody disappear, especially given the circumstances, since it would draw a LOT of media attention. Especially since it's easier to just cut off ties and lie about it.

It doesn't make sense to the average person. But to the person addicted to drugs and violent child *advertiser censored*. circumstances tend to change. Kelly may have known too much. He had no other choice in his mind. He essentially gave up the drugs to the police figuring it would stop there. To him, the most important thing was hiding the CP, and I believe Kelly disappeared because of it. Drugs are practically a slap on the wrist these days, especially when nepotism is thriving at the company he works for. But, there was NO WAY Kelly could leave and expose his CP secret. That would DESTROY him.

MD revealed that she never met KZ, but believed him to be an upstanding citizen (before).
Kelly and Kris Zocco had been dating for about a year.
Kelly's mother would know, what her daughter's view of their relationship was.
"Dating" doesn't indicate casual friends or drug buddies to me (as KZ describes their relationship).
Kelly believed they were in a dating relationship per her mother.
No matter what they did together, if they got together three times a week consistently and KZ took her out to dinner, that describes dating to me.
For KZ to tell the police that Kelly came over several times a week to snort cocaine (making it sound as if that fully describes their relationship)* allows me to despise him even more than I already do due to his enjoyment of *advertiser censored* that involves children.

So where does Zocco's other "real" girlfriend fit into this picture?
She probably thinks she's 'dating' KZ too.
How does she describe or rate her status in KZ's life when, obviously, he misrepresents himself (considering he's alive and is able to speak).
So, who is your gf Kris? Will the "real" gf please stand up?
Why are the people who support KZ hiding?

*I'm painting a picture now that, after one year, Kelly began to press as to where their relationship was headed. She saw the writing on the wall that the relationship was headed nowhere. If true, that's why she began trying to date other men as well.
Kris presented himself as an upstanding citizen, a catch.
A sweet, friendly young woman like Kelly would take his bait for as long as she could stand to until she finally woke up one day (or something was revealed to her about his real character).
And/or, I'm back to wondering about the possible pregnancy theory.

This is what I've always thought right from the beginning. Exactly this.

Thank you so much for trying to volunteer! How did it work out for you?

Well, I found the link to the pdf files for the missing poster. I don't have a printer and I don't have any money to print them at the library or I would do so.

So, I'm frustrated. At this point the most it seems I can do is to share the pdf link with people online who are interested in passing them out.

I don't drive , so I wouldn't be able to pick any up from say "headquarters".

My DIL and I are willing to walk the south/south east neighborhoods posting posters up. If I could figure out how to get some printed up. :banghead:

In the meantime, I will keep sharing the pdf.

I would gladly take part in foot searches if transportation was available to me to get to the search sites.

This is very frustrating to me because here I am ready, willing but not able, it seems , to help.

I'm unsure of the pulpy angle. Although I am absolutely aware that even the most "upstanding' and "nice" guys are capable of violence, particularly under the influence of drugs and alcohol, I'm wondering if A. she took a couple vicodin to come down and it fatally interacted with the alcohol or B. (as a previous poster suggested) She was up all night. KZ said, "okay, I gotta do some work, TTYL", and maybe she went to her dealer for more and weirdness happened, let down the "sketchy dude" guard on OKC, or even checked out Craigslist for people down to to party. From my own experience, people on coke can and will make the stupidest, riskiest decisions ever to keep partying. Not to victim blame, that's just the evilness of the drug.

I don't know who said a few 8-balls a week is casual use. While it doesn't necessarily mean they're hope-to-die addicts, that amount definitely impacts one's life both physically, socially and emotionally.

This weekend me and Kelly's family along with hopefully a lot of volunteers will make our way out to Richfield , Wisconsin to post fliers and look over some areas of interest. KZ family resides out there and KZ updated his address to richfield on court record. If anyone wants too add some insight on this plan let me know. Volunteers needed lets show the Dwyer family we do support them and care. Also possibly world know k9 team may be on board soon.

Bless you for searching, Oploc...

thanks from those of us that are too great a distance away for being the "boots on the ground"...

:seeya:

Yes I have heard his car had been recently cleaned but far as I recall his car was tooken in and gone over. The boat he owns but had in someone else name at Mckinley Marina we track info police said no evidence all clear

Thanks for this info., Oploc! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member