WI WI - Kelly Nolan, 22, Madison, 23 June 2007 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't been following this as closely as the jessie davis case - they have somebody that came forward and said they were with her??? fill me in or give me link please! thanks in advance.....

Oh, that sounds very bad for Kelly. I had thought she was gone, but hoped she had run off. Drunk girls on their own make themselves vulnerable to bad people.

I think they know exactly who did it, but need to gather evidence to arrest.

Is that you I am hearing coughing all the way out here in Calif. And it looks like your are running a fever.:D

You know what?? Now that you mention it, my head sort of hurts.... and I'm feeling achey all over... :dance:

Oh, that sounds very bad for Kelly. I had thought she was gone, but hoped she had run off. Drunk girls on their own make themselves vulnerable to bad people.

I think they know exactly who did it, but need to gather evidence to arrest.

It's apparent LE has some good information to know where to search. They might even be holding the perp.....if it is Kelly. Not often they go right to the area to search LE said it was the 2 nd time in area.

It's apparent LE has some good information to know where to search. They might even be holding the perp.....if it is Kelly. Not often they go right to the area to search LE said it was the 2 nd time in area.

Well they say they don't have any suspects in custody but who knows.

On the radio station I listen to, they continue to say they have a source close to the investigation that is saying it IS the body of Kelly Nolan.

Is anyone familiar with the area that the body was found? Do we know who the private property might belong to?

Well they say they don't have any suspects in custody but who knows.

On the radio station I listen to, they continue to say they have a source close to the investigation that is saying it IS the body of Kelly Nolan.

I bet it is Kelly, especially with her family being there earlier this morning. Why else would they of went there?

With their aerial shot and the Microsoft virtual earth map...not seeing the location matching up here. Hmmm...at least not the location they stated at Schneider.

My cell phone generally sits in the bottom of my purse, so I have no cell phone knowledge, but could any records have just come back indicating a location? You know, that PING that we always read about? Either a person or a PING clued them in...my guess.

We can put a 19 million dollar toilet in space...but we can't retrieve a ping from a stupid cell phone for ten days to two weeks after our kids go missing!! What is wrong with this picture?!

We can put a 19 million dollar toilet in space...but we can't retrieve a ping from a stupid cell phone for ten days to two weeks after our kids go missing!! What is wrong with this picture?!

Totally ridiculous isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member