DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cheko - boy or girl?? 1st??
i had my first in dec!
good luck to you!!

i thought the press conf was @ 2pm?
oh duh - probably 2pm your time! it's 3pm here!
sorry monday brain fart!

This area was searched previously but not to the extent it was searched today. This was one of several areas searched.

PIO still doesn't know if the body is male or female.

People who were investigating the Kelly Nolan article search are no longer in the area the body was found, PIO said "You can read into that what you want."

Body found on private property (did someone already post that??).

The search started at 4:30 this morning. Is that normal?? Why so early? it's not even light out yet then, is it??
It starts getting light around 5:00am

cheko - boy or girl?? 1st??
i had my first in dec!
good luck to you!!

Girl....high risk pregnancy.
My sons 1st / gf 2nd.
He is a wreck....dr broke h20
no pains yet. He was at work /
so has to get to the hospital.

Will call me soon as pains start.
Or Drs decide to take it. All is
well yet! Thank you.... I'm a
wreck.

People who were investigating the Kelly Nolan article search are no longer in the area the body was found, PIO said "You can read into that what you want."
It could mean it isn't her or it could mean they found what they were looking for and have halted their search in the area.

Thanks, Chicoliving! Oh, what I would give to be a reporter in WI right now! I would be all over this story and knocking down doors right n left! I want to know who owns the Quarry, I want to know what relation they have to Angela Drake being from the same community, I want to know what relation they have to the owner of the bar, the employee, the roomates of Michael Desalvo, so on and so on and so on.

You and me both!! It's killing me that it's only a few miles from me and I'm stuck here at work!!!!!!!!!

Shamrock I'm sure it is very hard on you...
Do you drive by it on your way home?

Shamrock I'm sure it is very hard on you...
Do you drive by it on your way home?

No I don't. I wish I did!! Although, they said that road will be closed for a few days so no one will be getting in.

You and me both!! It's killing me that it's only a few miles from me and I'm stuck here at work!!!!!!!!!

Is that you I am hearing coughing all the way out here in Calif. And it looks like your are running a fever.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1000MoonsAgo