WI WI - Kelly Nolan, 22, Madison, 23 June 2007 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is quite telling they are holding the press conference in the family's church instead of near the search area, IMO.

Did I hear the news conf correctly is it at the church where Angela Davis' family attends?

Time is so critical and it could save lives to be able to pull the cell info immediately upon receiving a missing person case. It should be the FIRST thing they get!

This just breaks my heart!!!! My heart goes out to the family. I'm sure it must be her or else the family wouldn't be taken away to a undisclosed location.

I had 30 pictures of her ran off & was just going to put them up at all the tubing stands. I called the owners & asked if it would be ok.......got the go ahead. Decided to come on line & seen this....

You're such a sweety!

But, I would hold off on posting those. They said they'll have an ID this afternoon.

We are NOT sure it's Kelly, but it's pointing that way, IMO.

JMHO
fran

Time is so critical and it could save lives to be able to pull the cell info immediately upon receiving a missing person case. It should be the FIRST thing they get!

Absolutely.........there is no reason anything to do with the cell phones should take any time especially when its a matter of life & death.

Hmmm...I could have missed that. So it isn't where the Nolan family goes to church?

They did mention another name, but I didn't recognize it, so don't recall. But they did say the other person's family attended that church and were praying for Kelly's family. (not exact words)

JMHO
fran

You're such a sweety!

But, I would hold off on posting those. They said they'll have an ID this afternoon.

We are NOT sure it's Kelly, but it's pointing that way, IMO.

JMHO
fran

Thanks Fran....I seriously don't feel that way.

I wanted her to be found alive & well. I have a Granddaughter about her age & it just rips me apart. I was sobbing my eyes out during the news conference. Just not wanting any family to endure such pain & misery.

Thanks Fran....I seriously don't feel that way.

I wanted her to be found alive & well. I have a Granddaughter about her age & it just rips me apart. I was sobbing my eyes out during the news conference. Just not wanting any family to endure such pain & misery.

I have daughters around her age and I was hoping this wasn't how it was going to turn out as well.

I feel so badly for her friends and family. Even if it's not her, there is a family that is going to get bad news.:(

fran

Yes Angela Drake's family goes to the church.......

Oh, that is interesting. The area where Angela Drake was found is quite near where this body is.

Michael DeSalvo:

Michael Desalvo pleaded no contest Friday to a lesser charge than he originally faced related to the death of Angela Drake a year ago, but to Drake's family it was a good first step to his acceptance of responsibility.

http://www.madison.com/archives/read.php?ref=/wsj/2006/12/09/0612080614.php

Now, this was back in December of 2006. I wonder how there could be such a connection?!

I have daughters around her age and I was hoping this wasn't how it was going to turn out as well.

I feel so badly for her friends and family. Even if it's not her, there is a family that is going to get bad news.:(

fran

Yes for sure some family is going to be suffering today.
That is always so sad.....my prayers go out to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot