WI WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS, Laura Simonson & Jenny Gamez - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt your friend did either.However he admits in his statement that he "preyed" on Simonson because of her emotional trials and tribulations. I'm not saying she's "Jane Doe" However I'll bet the farm the perp had something to do with her too

He's probably not going to admit to anymore right now. He'll use that as a "bargaining chip" to keep himself out of general population. He's an ex-cop, rapist, murderer and quite possibly child molester so take my word for it he's not going to be very popular on the "inside" He'll want to do everything in his power to spend the rest of his days alone.

http://www.wbay.com/story/22105612/2...ported-missing

Quote:
Authorities say Victoria L Prokopovitz, 59, was last seen at about 10 p.m. April 25 at her home at 5118 Kunesh Road.

She was discovered missing the next morning.

Authorities say she suffers from depression and may be harm to herself.

She may be wearing shoes with a wide, stacked heel and a white jacket.

Prokopovitz left behind her purse and its contents, along with her cell phone. She does not have a vehicle.

She's described as about 5'06", 117 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes

Interesting. This article is no longer available.

Her Namus lists tattoos that don't match. She might be a victim of this guy but she's not the second woman in the suitcase.

He's probably not going to admit to anymore right now. He'll use that as a "bargaining chip" to keep himself out of general population. He's an ex-cop, rapist, murderer and quite possibly child molester so take my word for it he's not going to be very popular on the "inside" He'll want to do everything in his power to spend the rest of his days alone.

Child molester? What we know thus far is horrific enough. But where is this child molester statement coming from?

This makes my skin crawl. I live in West Allis (Born & Raised), less than a mile from his house. I don't know any more than you guys do (I actually get most of my info here lately!) But I, for one, am not surprised that WAPD did not press charges for the handcuffed woman back in 2001. They have a history of inneffectiveness. I was discouraged from pressing charges following a Sexual assault which occurred in my home in 2011. I had been drinking (It was my birthday!), and WAPD officers flat out implied that they did not believe me. I can't explain it, but the way I was treated was almost like they thought I had "deserved" this. Probably the same attitude they had for that poor naked woman Zelich was caught with in 2001.

Maybe if they had taken the 2001 incident, this wouldn't have happened to those women.

How can someone hide a body inside an apartment building for 9-12 months? Wouldn't someone notice the smell? Do you think he thought that if he let the bodies decompose enough, his physical (DNA) evidence would deteriorate?

I think he must be a narcissistic serial killer. Why else would he be so bold as to leave those suitcases somewhere he KNEW they would eventually be found?

I think he had them tucked away somewhere as sex slaves. The popular theory seems to be that he killed the known woman back in November. I think he just drugged and kidnapped her back then and has had her hidden somewhere ever since. Same goes with the other victim. This guy is all about slavery and domination, it wouldn't do him any good to have decomposing corpses around the house. I am of the opinion that their deaths occurred after law enforcement started to nose around and ask questions in the last few months.

This article says Zelich left the suitcases during the first week of June, but I'm not sure if that's a journalist's error and he actually hid them the same week they were found. The color of the grass under the suitcases' resting places would have given some idea of how long they were really there.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...omasochistic-website-20140626,0,4178490.story

The following is all IMHO: I agree, he was seeking attention and taunting police. LE was smart not to publicize the discovery of the bondage device and ropes on the women until after they'd been identified and they had their man in custody. Zelich wanted to terrify the public with the knowledge that a sadist was among them and LE denied him that privilege. Just a guess but their reassurance that the public wasn't in danger might have been because they already had him on their radar and hopefully under surveillance so he couldn't hurt anyone else while they were gathering enough evidence for an arrest warrant.

Also agreed, he's lying. He couldn't have kept the suitcases in his car for long at all without a horrific odor problem that would have remained even after he removed them. Even if he never gave anyone else a ride in the car, he would have had to take it in for an annual emissions test (his county requires them) and inspection, and how would he explain decomp odor to the mechanic?

This is also just a guess but I think he previously left the suitcases somewhere else outdoors, hoping they'd be found and when that didn't happen, he moved them where they couldn't be missed. I just hope he doesn't have more suitcases he planned to reveal had he not been arrested. The suggestion to check any property owned by his family is a good one.

This article about the MP Alski suggested had more information about the circumstances of her disappearance:

http://lacrossetribune.com/news/loc...cle_4339439c-bd11-11e2-b5c3-0019bb2963f4.html

Kudron fears she’s caught up in human trafficking — or worse. Maybe she’s being held captive somewhere like the three women in Ohio.

http://www.missingpersons.doj.wi.gov/missing/heather-m-szekeres

szerkeres-heather-dark.JPG

Missing since mid-2013, may be too late in the year to be the UID. Has several, several tats.

I think he had them tucked away somewhere as sex slaves. The popular theory seems to be that he killed the known woman back in November. I think he just drugged and kidnapped her back then and has had her hidden somewhere ever since. Same goes with the other victim. This guy is all about slavery and domination, it wouldn't do him any good to have decomposing corpses around the house. I am of the opinion that their deaths occurred after law enforcement started to nose around and ask questions in the last few months.

The articles indicate LE feels they have evidence that Laura's murder was committed in the motel room at the beginning of November. There may also be video showing him leaving motel room with suitcases but without Laura. You may be right about the other victim though.

I cannot believe they caught the perp in this case. I wish we had courtroom live feed to his appearances. This case needs to be aired live.

Sorry everyone, Im trying to keep my posts HERE but they are being deleted ? I don't know how to keep everyone in the loop at this point. I'm trying to get verified insider.

Court is happening.

None of the missing persons listed are the Jane Doe (I can tell you this much). But I would keep a tab on each missing WI person you've found, see if they have a thread here as he's likely to have several victims we don't know about yet.

Yes, I don't think the ones I've posted are the UID but they seem to fit the profile of the kind of person who might be his victim.

This is so disturbing in so many ways
My heart goes out to the families of all the affected ppl

Bond was set at $1,000,000.00...Preliminary Hearing scheduled for July 3 at 10am

AstroKitty, can I ask how in the world have you been able to get this info? If you can't tell us because it might hurt your case of trying to become a VI, then just say so. Man, surely he has been doing this for awhile. He was a cop! There are some twisted people out there.

It gets creepier than ALL this. Last night when I was speaking to ABC news, we (the investigative reporter) and I were just jaw dropping and saying "wow" as I processed all the evidence I had and was sharing with them.. to know this guy just existed this openly is mind blowing.

I hope some good, ruthless, investigative journalist gets to the bottom of the 2001 incident in West Allis when SZ had that "altercation" with the "prostitute." Where is she? Can she shed any light on it? Which officers responded to this call? How long were they there? Was SZ detained separately from the woman while police questioned her? Who made the final call on no charges? Was it the Chief at that time or the county DA?
All my dad could say was that the department (my dad was retired when this all happened, along with all of the decent cops he worked with) was told it was a he said she said situation and the union was involved. He said it didn't sit right with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum