WI WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS, Laura Simonson & Jenny Gamez - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, we will find out. Have they said which hotel in Kenosha, at all?

November 2, 2012 was a Friday. Zelich said he killed her on a Sunday morning, not that I consider him a trustworthy source. Just pointing it out, FWIW.

Correct, November 2nd, 2012 was a Friday. But they didn't go to the motel that day. It was November 2nd, 2013, which was a Saturday. He checked out November 3rd, 2013, a Sunday.

We do not know that Laura stayed with him for any length of time. We know she was at the hotel on Nov 2. She checked in using her own name. We do not know if she left the hotel alive. She was never seen or heard from after that date. SZ admitted that he "caused her death" on Nov. 3. There is surveillance video of him leaving the hotel with more luggage than was necessary for a one night stay.

Her family assumed that she was being enslaved by him for a length of time. (Which is apparently why somebody wrote that classified ad trying to draw him out.) In reality she might have already been dead.

She had an online "relationship" with him prior to meeting him in person in November.

Okay, sure, I agree. If I don't provide a link, I'm only asking questions or proposing what ifs.

SV advertised on websites in a way that sounded as if he was looking for more permanence - could have been just his way of luring the most vulnerable gals. Actually, makes sense, because who would want to stay with him if they already had their own place established, right? He may have made it sound as if he wanted a fulltime slave but really it was his way of seeking the most vulnerable women.

He was in business with his sister and he embezzled from that business. He was living in her condo. She brought a law suit against him for the embezzlement and evicted him from the condo. If Just Simply Red comes online, she can give more info on that situation.

I don't have much information on all that. I lived at that condo with him. I was there when we had to move. He just told me that it was in his sisters name and she was going to sell it so we had to move. I cannot remember when we had to move. It may have been early 2007. Not quite sure.

Correct, November 2nd, 2012 was a Friday. But they didn't go to the motel that day. It was November 2nd, 2013, which was a Saturday. He checked out November 3rd, 2013, a Sunday.

Oh, Laura, right. I goofed. I was thinking Jenny. :doh:

I think the Microtel was the hotel in Minnesota. :)

For those curious, type 973 Sheridan Rd. Kenosha into google maps and you can see how it is, there are weird little buildings, which would be to his advantage sound wise.

I do remember! haha No worries, I didn't search for too long before I noticed the switch up :) This case is really hard to keep straight.

this is not safe for work! This is the site I am affiliated with, and sadly people keep going missing from :(

Here is his profile there

https:///users/57439

It looks like Laura in one of the photos and the other is a dark haired female, slender. The timeline matches from when they were missing (at least Laura). I am yanking the profile down soon or disabling it. Here it is for now.

The fact that he had pictures of the victims on line certainly suggests to me that he spent more than a night with them

Oh, geez, I was searching on "steve53227" and "mrhandcuffs".

There's a profile at ThailandSexy.com; last login was 13 hours ago.

Found the CollarSpace profile.

Not sure if I should link them here, but they're easily found.

Now I have to go scrub my browser history and cookies before Hubby starts wondering what I've been up to.

I looked at the Thailand profile when this was first posted and noticed that it said that it had been updated in late May of 2014 - It maybe an assumption to think that the profiles had the same wording at the time the victims made contact as the wording we have seen - In my opinion it could be part of a smoke screen and it is needed for the "accidental death" to be arguable in court

:seeya: This thread ran long. I'm preparing a new one now, and will return shortly with the link.

10-29-1961

Does anyone know what SZ did before he became a police officer?
1979 he would have been 18 and he began in LE in 1989 that is 10 years at an age where most people work and/or attend school.
I have not yet heard anything about that time period and I wonder if there are other possible accusations of Rape where victims attempted to go to the authorities about SZ but may not have been investigated due to SZ's fathers occupation in LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob