WI WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS, Laura Simonson & Jenny Gamez - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this guy really not being charged because he was a cop?

No, they are getting all their ducks in a row. He is being held on the hiding corpse charges so he's not going anywhere. There is absolutely no reason to rush before they can gather all facts to make their case pass initial judicial scrutiny.

The map posted by OkieGranny on 06/25/14 shows Zelich's home in relation to the dumping ground and Racine. Racine is in his dumping ground.
Whether Zelich is ever convicted with Racine Doe's murder or not I did not ever think we would ever find out who did that to her. Incredibly Racine is right in his dumping ground. LE had to be contemplating the wider picture when they had Zelich in their sights for such a horrific crime as Laura Simonson and the other Unidentified woman.

Jenny Gamez video
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Uo3MK7MZU&sns=em"]Oakridge Mom Linked to Murder Suspect - YouTube[/ame]

Just bringing the map forward:

A - Laura's home
B - Laura last seen
C - Zelich's home
D - remains found

00bd9125-b466-4310-a1f5-4efcbdd000ed_zpsa99929d2.png

I agree with you, I think Racine Doe is within Zelich's area, it is his type of crime 'MO' if you want to describe his type of crime that way. He is a torturer, and I do not think Laura Simonsen was his first victim. She is just the victim that exposed him and resulted in his capture. He is not particularly old so his being captured now is fortunate for the public.
The investigation into his past and possible past victims will keep LE busy for a long time.

Not yet explained is the "prostitute???" who DID call the cops after running nude in handcuffs from his apartment. This was when he was working as a cop. I wonder if she will come forward, again, now that it seems he is not protected (DA didn't charge him at the time).

I live in Milwaukee - (Just saying)...Jeffrey Dahmer comes to mind. A victim was seen running nude from his apartment (drugged by JD) and a neighbor called the cops. JD got off by saying it was consensual and they were drinking together. The cops left.

I'm hoping more women come forward.

You're not alone with that thought. Especially since both had a refrigerator removed from their residence.

No, they are getting all their ducks in a row. He is being held on the hiding corpse charges so he's not going anywhere. There is absolutely no reason to rush before they can gather all facts to make their case pass initial judicial scrutiny.

Yup. In Wisconsin, there is no bail/bondsman system (I believe that we're the only state without one). He's being held on a 1 million dollar bond. That means that he (or someone) has to hand over one million actual dollars to the Walworth County Clerk of Courts for him to get out. He's not going anywhere.

So this is probably the second victim in the cases.
I am glad he is locked up and not able to harm anyone else.

Graduated high school in 2010. She is 22 years old and had a baby in 2008. I haven't been able to find a missing persons report.

Someone somewhere said there was never one filed. How does a lovely young woman like Jenny just vanish and no one notices? At least, no one seems to have been moved enough by her disappearance to do anything about finding her. Where is her child?

There is a cottage grove wisconsin but she was from cottage grove, Oregon.

So somewhere there is a four-year-old child missing their mother.
I hope LE have been able to locate family members to get a DNA sample. I wonder who is caring for the child!!
How did Zelich manage to abduct her?.
The trial is long way off yet. We will have a long curious wait for all these answers.

So somewhere there is a four-year-old child missing their mother.
I hope LE have been able to locate family members to get a DNA sample. I wonder who is caring for the child!!

I was googling, trying to figure out if Jenny's Cottage Grove was in Oregon or Wisconsin, and found some info totally by accident. It looks like he's in good hands, and I will say no more.

Posts stating "facts" without links will be removed, per TOS.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members