WI WI - LAKE GENEVA SUITCASE MURDERS, Laura Simonson & Jenny Gamez - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is just helping set his case up so he gets off. 2 consenting adults having rough sex........never meant to kill them, I got carried away!!!!

Sounds like he'll blame both the victims say they wanted gagged, collared etc All there idea, he never wanted to but figured why not.

This guy isn't stupid, a ex cop.

Yes - and I'm wondering if the news about him having a woman in a cage for 7 years will hurt his case or help him? He could always say, "see - this was consensual" "It's a lifestyle" - "She could have left anytime she wanted and she did"_ OR ... another victim will be found. Kudos for the woman who came forward to tell her story.

I kept coming back to her too when I was searching. The traveling part and she sort of resembles the sketch though that really isn't saying much.

I think the sketch is meant to be a caricature that exaggerates the primary features: wide eyes, long narrow chin, very thin nose. Laura has those features as well.

Karla definitely has the wide eyes and chin. It would be more noticeable without the extra weight.

If this is the case why the HECK didn't she call the cops???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet explained is the "prostitute???" who DID call the cops after running nude in handcuffs from his apartment. This was when he was working as a cop. I wonder if she will come forward, again, now that it seems he is not protected (DA didn't charge him at the time).

I live in Milwaukee - (Just saying)...Jeffrey Dahmer comes to mind. A victim was seen running nude from his apartment (drugged by JD) and a neighbor called the cops. JD got off by saying it was consensual and they were drinking together. The cops left.

I'm hoping more women come forward.

quoting myself to keep everything together:

Okay. 2006-2007, minus 7 years, is around 1999, maybe a bit earlier.

It sounds like all his, um, I hate to call them relationships but can't think of a better word, started out consensual before getting out of control. Also sounds like maybe just dominance wasn't enough any more and he graduated to something more. Just speculating there.

Wisconsin possibles:

Carmen Owens: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2266dfwi.html
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/362/8

Dawn Mohn: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3095dfwi.html

Minnesota:

Mary McMillan: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mcmillan_mary.html

Illinois:
Trista Bultema really fits the physical profile: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2763dfil.html

Indiana:

Mary Klen? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/13906/40/ There's almost no information about her.

Ohio:

Christine Brock: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7943/42/

Sharon Apgar is from Ohio but last seen at a motel room in Kentucky, which is just across the river, I think: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/1091/130/

Iowa:
Elizabeth Forshee-Syperda has a nipple ring, which could hint at BDSM interests (but might not): https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/398/51/

Michigan:

Christina Schutz http://www.nampn.org/cases/schutz_christina.html

I'm adding Debbie Melo, missing from Massachusetts in 1998, petite with a long thin nose, long chin, and big eyes: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/326/60/

Other out of area people who look likely to me:

Starlette Vining, from Maine: "Vining, described as a dependable employee, just stopped coming to work and never returned to pick up her last paycheck. Vining's former husband and her three adult children, last saw her in 1998. Vining had a history of moving without much notice but had never been out of her family's lives for more than a few years at a time. In 2006, a Missing Person's report was finally filed, 8yrs after she went missing." https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6954/3

Not yet explained is the "prostitute???" who DID call the cops after running nude in handcuffs from his apartment. This was when he was working as a cop. I wonder if she will come forward, again, now that it seems he is not protected (DA didn't charge him at the time).

I live in Milwaukee - (Just saying)...Jeffrey Dahmer comes to mind. A victim was seen running nude from his apartment (drugged by JD) and a neighbor called the cops. JD got off by saying it was consensual and they were drinking together. The cops left.

I'll eat my hat if she really was a prostitute. I'll bet it's LE prejudice against women involved in sex.

LE is no doubt investigating Zelich's admissions to determine their veracity, but I have serious doubt about his claim that he shuffled the suitcases between his car and apartment, especially if he killed the first woman in late 2012 or early 2013 like he claimed, a good year and a half before he dumped the suitcases.

That photo of him on his couch screams "neat freak apartment" to me, assuming it was taken at his own place. While I may be wrong, I can't imagine him polluting that environment with the odor and flies that would come out of those suitcases -- which is the condition they were found in on the roadside.

If this guy had the suitcases in his apartment, there are no doubt flyspecks all over everything inside. Same for the car. If they're both pristine, he's lying and he was storing the suitcases elsewhere.

I hope I'm wrong, but I have a bad feeling he's been storing the suitcases elsewhere and made a decision for whatever reason in June to dump them. I sadly think he isn't revealing where the suitcases really were all this time because there might be other victims hidden there. I truly hope I'm wrong on this.

Judy, just like you I cannot for a minute fathom these were accidental deaths. If he "went too far," wouldn't his very first action have been to remove the ropes and gags from his partner to revive her?!

I am familiar with the following only because I beta-read fanfiction for fellow amateur writers (not the Fifty Shades fandom, I swear!), which sometime centers on the topic, but I understand in BDSM relationships there is always, always, always an unrelated "safe word" uttered if the discipline gets too intense, and at that point the dominant partner is obligated to stop immediately. Thus the "submissive" partner actually has the ultimate control. AstroKitty, any confirmation of this?

Cheko1, you called it. I haven't read any of the books but I fear they could have attracted a few naive newbies to the lifestyle. :/

Dahmer was as sick as they come....the cops were called & he covered his own butt & got off.

They should call for an internal investigation into these incidents instead of sweeping them under the carpet. Cops will say we made a mistake & get promoted.

These are serious accusations & someone needs held accountable.

With SZ getting off with a he said / she said happened because he was a cop. It got him off & he went on to commit these murders.

Has anyone called in a tip about Zelich's possible involvement in Racine Doe's case? Just making sure.

If not, I'll call tomorrow morning.

LE is no doubt investigating Zelich's admissions to determine their veracity, but I have serious doubt about his claim that he shuffled the suitcases between his car and apartment, especially if he killed the first woman in late 2012 or early 2013 like he claimed, a good year and a half before he dumped the suitcases.

That photo of him on his couch screams "neat freak apartment" to me, assuming it was taken at his own place. While I may be wrong, I can't imagine him polluting that environment with the odor and flies that would come out of those suitcases -- which is the condition they were found in on the roadside.

If this guy had the suitcases in his apartment, there are no doubt flyspecks all over everything inside. Same for the car. If they're both pristine, he's lying and he was storing the suitcases elsewhere.

I hope I'm wrong, but I have a bad feeling he's been storing the suitcases elsewhere and made a decision for whatever reason in June to dump them. I sadly think he isn't revealing where the suitcases really were all this time because there might be other victims hidden there. I truly hope I'm wrong on this.

Judy, just like you I cannot for a minute fathom these were accidental deaths. If he "went too far," wouldn't his very first action have been to remove the ropes and gags from his partner to revive her?!

I am familiar with the following only because I beta-read fanfiction for fellow amateur writers (not the Fifty Shades fandom, I swear!), which sometime centers on the topic, but I understand in BDSM relationships there is always, always, always an unrelated "safe word" uttered if the discipline gets too intense, and at that point the dominant partner is obligated to stop immediately. Thus the "submissive" partner actually has the ultimate control. AstroKitty, any confirmation of this?

Cheko1, you called it. I haven't read any of the books but I fear they could have attracted a few naive newbies to the lifestyle. :/

I did & knew it would bring many sickos out of the closet. It also as you stated brought many newbies to the lifestyle. The books sensationalized this conduct.

SZ will make a name for himself & bringing the lifestyle more into focus! The women were posed to show complete total bondage. JMO

Something seems very wrong about how he is so readily confessing to all of this and telling the cops "what he did". It seems to me that he is trying to mold his story the way he wants everyone to see it. Unfortunately, it appears to be working. Any half-wit criminal knows that when you are taken in for questioning the first thing you do is to ask for a lawyer so the interview is ended right then. This guy was an ex-cop, he of all people would have been the first one to request an attorney. But what does he do? He confesses and then tells the cops how he did everything. This would be according to him, of course.

It seems like he wants them to believe one version and one version only....HIS version. I don't believe his version. I think he is fabricating his story so he doesn't appear to be as much of a monster as he really is. He is just trying to make it look like everything happened quickly and cleanly from the victims standpoint. They were probably held and tortured for only God knows how long, but he doesn't want that part to come out. Hands tied, rope around the neck, ball gags, dog collars......?? Sound quick and clean to you ?

He's going to claim that this is what these women were into, and things got too rough. Involuntary Manslaughter. As long as everyone believes his version, it might actually work.

ITA! This sick freak is into bondage, sadisim and who knows what else. I do not believe that these two women died quickly. He got Laura out of that hotel some way. I don't know how, maybe he secreted her alive, gagged and bound in one of the suitcases if big enough, or in some other manner, but I am not buying his story. You are so right, SZ wants to put HIS SPIN on what he did, and he doesn't want LE looking any further. I hope he does not get away with it either!

I hope his "story" is not taken at face value, and is investigated fully.

Re: when he killed the UID, I call BS on his late 2012 early 2013 claim. He probably has the date memorized as a special anniversary. As if he never noted the date.. .JMO
Or he has killed so many that he lost track..

Has anyone called in a tip about Zelich's possible involvement in Racine Doe's case? Just making sure.

If not, I'll call tomorrow morning.

Someone should..... the torture that poor girl endured was horrendous. He lived 7 miles from where her body was found.

So they're saying that he kept the bodies frozen in his West Allis apartment but that they weren't dismembered........forgive me if this is outrageously obvious but I'm trying to understand how you keep the intact corpses of two adult women in your apartment? Deep freezers? I only saw LE removing a regular refrigerator.....(but maybe there were indeed other freezers in there that haven't been reported on??)

(thanks FBEye for the article link: http://www.wisn.com/news/man-accuse...ear-in-court/26695682?tru=43p58#ixzz35tDMWTij)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member