DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI Milwaukee
330 E. Kilbourn Ave, Suite 600
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Phone: (414) 276-4684
Fax: (414) 291-2400

I read that the FBI was called in at some point. You could always ask for someone familiar with the case.

In the comment sections of the media? I don't think I have seen anything like that here, but I might have missed it.

I went back to find it and I think it's been deleted.

My guess is that we will see a special task force created, if one hasn't been already.

That would probably be the most efficient way to handle it.

I guess SZ, being a former cop, knows how difficult he would make things by involving so many jurisdictions.

In the comment sections of the media? I don't think I have seen anything like that here, but I might have missed it.

Yes there were some harsh comments here directed at JSR, which is why I might have come across a bit defensive in my post earlier today. Sorry, if I did.

With so many different LE depts., crossing state lines, unsure which LE dept is responsible for what. 1 victim possibly from Oregon, trying to figure out how she got to Wis, identifying victims. West Allis is a small town & they are only allotted so much money in there budget for officers pay.

With the severe budget cuts Wis faced it hit every branch of the government.

Yes good point. And Geneva is a very small community. West Allis is larger and Farmington sounds like a smaller community. This is all complex and will take a lot of cooperation and time with all of these communities and jurisdictions.

Comments on general media site stories and posts are often very harsh and crude. I try not to even read them as it reminds me of how crazy, mean and hateful people can be.

It's nice to see a more positive dialogue here. There were some critical ones at first, but seems a lot better. Thanks to moderators if they've need to assist with that.

I'm not sure whether anything been edited/removed, but check the #580-600 range of posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started talking to him online in January of 2006. We first met in March of 2006. I moved from Michigan to Washington State in April 2006 for a job. I was staying with friends. It didn't work out very well. I ended up moving in with Steve in August of 2006. During that time from when I first met him and moving in with him, we talked quite a bit. I moved out from the duplex we shared in August 2007 and then moved back to Michigan in February of 2008 to go back to school in my hometown.

Thank you JSR!

I have the beginnings of a timeline started. Just in the initial stages at this point.

This will help greatly......again Thank you!!!!

This is such a fluid situation with a number of jurisdictions and now the scramble to start evaluating other crimes possibly being associated...what a mess. SZ can sit back and watch it all unfold.

Just_Simply_Red is now a verified insider.

Thank you JSR, and once again, welcome. :)

Just_Simply_Red is now a verified insider.

Thank you JSR, and once again, welcome. :)

Welcome, JSR and thank you for speaking out and trying to help both the police with their investigation and others with your perspective.

You are very brave to talk about this.

This has made me think of the Kelly Dwyer case where LE pretty much know that something bad happened with her boyfriend that night and she never left the building out the front door, but possibly in a shower curtain and down a garbage shoot. But without a body, they can't do anything.

Wish there was a better way.

Actually, the Dwyer case is also a big mess. I live about 2 blocks from her last known whereabouts. It is also very odd, since I KNOW the building they are talking about. According to the news, they cannot find a trace of her following her being in that building on the evening of her disappearance.

The West Allis Police Department, at Hollatz's request, went to Zelich's apartment but found no signs of Simonson. A few weeks later, after Zelich failed to respond to a letter from Hollatz, FBI and Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation agents went to talk to Zelich.

Hollatz declined to say what Zelich told the agents. But, he said, "After that interview Steven Zelich was still the number one person on my radar."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-suspect-in-wis-suitcase-murders-met-victims-online/

The West Allis Police Department, at Hollatz's request, went to Zelich's apartment but found no signs of Simonson. A few weeks later, after Zelich failed to respond to a letter from Hollatz, FBI and Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation agents went to talk to Zelich.

Hollatz declined to say what Zelich told the agents. But, he said, "After that interview Steven Zelich was still the number one person on my radar."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-suspect-in-wis-suitcase-murders-met-victims-online/

:seeya:Cubby :seeya: Nice to see you!

Here we are again! Another messed up case.

Doesn't it make you wonder why Hollatz had SZ on his number one radar & never did a darn thing except sent a cop, wrote a letter when he ignored that after several weeks he finally sent someone to talk to him. Grrrrr

Laura's family sure has grounds for a lawsuit! :banghead:

quoting myself to keep everything together:

Okay. 2006-2007, minus 7 years, is around 1999, maybe a bit earlier.

It sounds like all his, um, I hate to call them relationships but can't think of a better word, started out consensual before getting out of control. Also sounds like maybe just dominance wasn't enough any more and he graduated to something more. Just speculating there.

Iowa:
Elizabeth Forshee-Syperda has a nipple ring, which could hint at BDSM interests (but might not): https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/398/51/

She really stands out to me, carbuff...especially with the tattoo of the heart on her abdomen. I had come across her the other day and wondered if it could be her. 2000 to 2007 would also certainly fit the timeframe of being locked in a cage. Ugh.

Was he portraying himself as the one who wanted to be the slave, though? If these women thought that to be the case from the get-go, then I kind of find it hard for them to also be willing to switch roles. I suppose it would be how he initially approached such rendezvous. I don't think the deaths were accidental at all, but began with more of a bait-and-switch type thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidandrew32